Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? (4641 Views)

Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones / How Can I Proctect Myself Against Fraud In Importing Used Machines / Start Importing Used/refurbished Laptops From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by john1552: 3:46pm On May 31, 2013
Hi all readers,

I wanted to inquire about the used car market in Nigeria currently. Are people still interested in buying used cars from Europe?

Could this be a profitable business for Nigerian located in Europe?

Looking for some general information on the subject as well.

Regards
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by ogoplus: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2013
Yes. I am not a car dealer but you can be sure to get buyers for cars (and indeed all kinds of vehicles) provided your prices are competitive.

You must also put a system in place on how buyers can pay and collect their vehicles in Nigeria.

Goodluck.
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by stolenstone: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
how about the RIGHT HAND DRIVE factor? Nigeria uses left hand drive. You're gonna figure how to do the conversion
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
john1552: Hi all readers,

I wanted to inquire about the used car market in Nigeria currently. Are people still interested in buying used cars from Europe?

Could this be a profitable business for Nigerian located in Europe?

Looking for some general information on the subject as well.

Regards
yes its a good business,have been it for the past 5 years,the main thing you need to build and have is trust,once people have confidence in you,theywill pass on the word to their relatives and friends and they will in turn call you to get them cars of their choice,all the best
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
stolen stone: how about the RIGHT HAND DRIVE factor? Nigeria uses left hand drive. You're gonna figure how to do the conversion
thats no problem as long as you are not buying in the uk.or op are you in uk?
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by ogoplus: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2013
frankkky: yes its a good business,have been it for the past 5 years,the main thing you need to build and have is trust,once people have confidence in you,theywill pass on the word to their relatives and friends and they will in turn call you to get them cars of their choice,all the best

@frankkky, I need you to help me get a vehilcle.Or do you have anyone in Nigeria now for sale?
pls send me your contact email id or phone number through my email id: makkyy4u@gmail.com.
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
ogoplus:

@frankkky, I need you to help me get a vehilcle.Or do you have anyone in Nigeria now for sale?
pls send me your contact email id or phone number through my email id: makkyy4u@gmail.com.
you have mail
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by ogoplus: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
frankkky: you have mail

@Frankkky I am sorry for giving you the wrong email id: please send to makyy4u@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2013
cool
ogoplus:

@Frankkky I am sorry for giving you the wrong email id: please send to makyy4u@gmail.com
i thought as much cause i got an undelivered messaqge,will resend
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by ogoplus: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
frankkky: cooli thought as much cause i got an undelivered messaqge,will resend

Thanks. Expecting your mail.
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2013
Yes, it is nice business.
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
ogoplus:

Thanks. Expecting your mail.
you have mail.best of regards
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lins01: Yes, it is nice business.
yeah it is,as in all business you need a lot of foresight,passion and hardwork to make it work.as you know it is a large market now in nigeria so you have to step your game to be ahead of others,you must be willing to go the extra mile in satisfying your customers,and always stick to realistic terms with your customers,there is nothing as as bad as a disappointed customer,for example you only give time span when a car has sailed with ship,never,i repeat never before the ship has sailed.
And for shipping to lagos ports,grimadi lines remains the best and one thing always make sure the cars you bring to a customer is clean,i never joke with that,nigerians love clean rides
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
frankkky: yeah it is,as in all business you need a lot of foresight,passion and hardwork to make it work.as you know it is a large market now in nigeria so you have to step your game to be ahead of others,you must be willing to go the extra mile in satisfying your customers,and always stick to realistic terms with your customers,there is nothing as as bad as a disappointed customer,for example you only give time span when a car has sailed with ship,never,i repeat never before the ship has sailed.
And for shipping to lagos ports,grimadi lines remains the best and one thing always make sure the cars you bring to a customer is clean,i never joke with that,nigerians love clean rides

Yes oo, i buy nothing less than first grade. Anyone into mitsubishi long frame buses
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by gemini35(m): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Gud day bro,how much is mandiesel tiper down their double axle can i, get any for high purchase,
harmony28k@yahoo.com
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by AUTOLOUGE: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Automobile business is a very lucrative business in nigeria,but have it in mind that you must be patient because the business can can be funny atimes.but firstly,not all vehicles are acceptable in nigeria.toyota,honda,nissan nd volswagen are moving market.another thing you need to consider is price,when your price are too high their going to be a problem.let me give you one analysis,if a landing cost of a clean 1998 toyota camry is around 700k,expect that your profit might be between 100k to 150k.
Mail me at adedoying@ymail.com for more explanation and details and as a first timer don't venture into a right hand drive cars for now

1 Like

Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
AUTOLOUGE: Automobile business is a very lucrative business in nigeria,but have it in mind that you must be patient because the business can can be funny atimes.but firstly,not all vehicles are acceptable in nigeria.toyota,honda,nissan nd volswagen are moving market.another thing you need to consider is price,when your price are too high their going to be a problem.let me give you one analysis,if a landing cost of a clean 1998 toyota camry is around 700k,expect that your profit might be between 100k to 150k.
Mail me at adedoying@ymail.com for more explanation and details and as a first timer don't venture into a right hand drive cars for now
word!!!
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
gemini35: Gud day bro,how much is mandiesel tiper down their double axle can i, get any for high purchase,
harmony28k@yahoo.com
gemini35: Gud day bro,how much is mandiesel tiper down their double axle can i, get any for high purchase,
harmony28k@yahoo.com
harmony28k@yahoo.com
i dont understand,you want to buy or you want hire purchase?please specify
Re: Importing Used Cars From Europe To Nigeria, Is It A Good Business? by frankkky: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

Yes oo, i buy nothing less than first grade. Anyone into mitsubishi long frame buses
depends on what year you looking for?

(1) (Reply)

20 Business You Can Start With 100k / Richest Top Ten Youngest Nigerian Techies / What Are The Benefits Of Becoming A Firstmonie Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.