Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Soccer Star Wants To Adopt Chinese Baby Trapped In Sewage Pipe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soccer Star Wants To Adopt Chinese Baby Trapped In Sewage Pipe (1194 Views)

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / Baby Rescued Alive From Toilet Pipe After Being Flushed / I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Star Wants To Adopt Chinese Baby Trapped In Sewage Pipe by infonubia(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2013
Remember Baby No 59? For those who haven't, read about the miraculous rescue on this Nairaland trend:
https://www.nairaland.com/1305482/baby-rescued-alive-toilet-pipe

Former Chelsea and Juventus striker Adrian Mutu was so moved by the story of a newborn baby being found trapped in a sewage pipe that he wants to adopt the child.

Like most of the Western world, Romania star Mutu, who now plays for French side Ajaccio, was captivated by the news that 'Baby 59' was successfully freed from a 10cm-wide sewage pipe after being flushed down the toilet just after his birth.

The 34-year-old told Romanian TV channel ProTV that he would do everything in his power to adopt the child.

"I couldn't figure out how to carry on living, how to eat my breakfast when I saw this story on TV," said Mutu, who has also played for Parma, Fiorentina and Cesena.

"He's a special child. When I saw the baby I said 'I must adopt him, he has been sent to me by God."

In related news, the baby has been returned to his mother’s family after police decided he had fallen down the toilet by accident.

The mother is lucky she is not in some other country. The baby would have been taken from her and she might also spend some time in jail.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/05/soccer-star-wants-to-adopt-chinese-baby.html

Re: Soccer Star Wants To Adopt Chinese Baby Trapped In Sewage Pipe by andyanders: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2013
Good and kind feelings from Mutu for extending such offer goes to show the kind heart he has. God will reward him.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Worst Parenting Mistake? / When Someone Asks Me "What State Are You From" / Certain Rules For Staying With People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.