Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning (1190 Views)

Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped / 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by easystudy101: 1:08am On Oct 02, 2014
I remember waking up on one or two occasions and started preparing for school.

It was after I had brushed my teeth and wanted to take my bath that my sisters asked what I was doing and I said "what do u mean, are you guys not going to school today?"

You can imagine the laughter from them after they had told me it's just 6:45pm in the evening.

Have you had such experience, or has someone you know had such experience!!
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by delishpot: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol. Happened to me when I was 8 or there about. I sleept and woke up just as the sun was about to set. I went to the living room and greeted mom good morning then went to bathe and brush my teeth. Wore my pant and singlet and socks and went to the dinning table. Momsies said wetin this one dey do? I said today no be school? Lol. The woman laugh come say you came back from school not too long ago nau! I was like ah ah, its a new day nau! She said nope, its just 6:45 na so I take go commot my kaya wear night cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Swot26(m): 1:28am On Oct 02, 2014
It do happen especially when I have early morning shayooo..**wink**
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Bellasharonne(f): 2:43am On Oct 02, 2014
mine was a prank ... I was still in primary school, my sisters woke me up hurriedly shouting that we are going to be late.. they changed the time on all the clocks I got ready then went to the sittingng room to wear my shoe.. only to see my sisters laughing .. I was puzzled.. and thought maybe they saw something funny ... I then told them to get ready,I was feeling fly thinking i was the only one ready... when they told me it was ab prank I thought they were joking and wanted me to be late... it took almost 5 mins till it dawned on me that it was truly a prank... the funny thing is that I went to school late the next day

1 Like

Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by ellapius(f): 3:03am On Oct 02, 2014
haha mine happened to me this year 2014 on a fateful sunday evening
just came back from church that day was very tired and then I slept at about 3pm and then a friend' s younger sister came to pick up a cd she gave to me to watch some weeks ago so it was her knock at the door that woke me up at about 6.45pm.could u believe I was so dump I answer the girl and even checked the time and started preparing for work.then my f4iend at home beg me to accompany then drop some friends off at school and I hot into the car hoping to come back to finish my preparation we had gone out of the compound into the street b4 I spoken out wat was on my mind that the street was too busy for that time of the day and I was like wat happened to everyone how come they re all awake and busy this early morning.Did u no they laughed at me all tru that evening.its was a funny evening for me u know
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by boboLIL(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2014
t has happened 2 me too buh ah dnt wana share mine wid u.
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by easystudy101: 5:33am On Oct 02, 2014
boboLIL: t has happened 2 me too buh ah dnt wana share mine wid u.

Bros u wan make we fry egg for u before u gree share ya story?

2 Likes

Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by boboLIL(m): 5:58am On Oct 02, 2014
easystudy101:

Bros u wan make we fry egg for u before u gree share ya story?
lol fry eqq kwa? Hennessy atleast
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Dygeasy(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2014
easystudy101: I remember waking up on one or two occasions and started preparing for school.

It was after I had brushed my teeth and wanted to take my bath that my sisters asked what I was doing and I said "what do u mean, are you guys not going to school today?"

You can imagine the laughter from them after they had told me it's just 6:45pm in the evening.

Have you had such experience, or has someone you know had such experience!!

delishpot: Lol. Happened to me when I was 8 or there about. I sleept and woke up just as the sun was about to set. I went to the living room and greeted mom good morning then went to bathe and brush my teeth. Wore my pant and singlet and socks and went to the dinning table. Momsies said wetin this one dey do? I said today no be school? Lol. The woman laugh come say you came back from school not too long ago nau! I was like ah ah, its a new day nau! She said nope, its just 6:45 na so I take go commot my kaya wear night cloth.
ellapius: haha mine happened to me this year 2014 on a fateful sunday evening
just came back from church that day was very tired and then I slept at about 3pm and then a friend' s younger sister came to pick up a cd she gave to me to watch some weeks ago so it was her knock at the door that woke me up at about 6.45pm could u believe I was so dump I answer the girl and even checked the time and started preparing for work.then my f4iend at home beg me to accompany then drop some friends off at school and I hot into the car hoping to come back to finish my preparation we had gone out of the compound into the street b4 I spoken out wat was on my mind that the street was too busy for that time of the day and I was like wat happened to everyone how come they re all awake and busy this early morning.Did u no they laughed at me all tru that evening.its was a funny evening for me u know
What coincidences. Couldn't help but notice this thing happened to y'all at 6:45pm. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by skillzbae(f): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2014
I woke up by 6:30pm, jumped up, rushed to d bathroom, dressed up, didnt even bother to check my dad's room cos i tot he must av gone to wrk, locked d door, dropd d key nd started running to the busstop, it ws a security man who ran after me, he held me down, nd askd whr i ws going wit my uniform, told him sch, he told me to go bak hme dt its a saturday evening, nt a sch day
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: What coincidences. Couldn't help but notice this thing happened to y'all at 6:45pm. grin

Lmao.

Chai. Your eyes are indeed sharp.

Such a coincidence.
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by delishpot: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: What coincidences. Couldn't help but notice this thing happened to y'all at 6:45pm. grin

Wow, before God and man, I did not even read the ops post o. I just read the topic and replied mine. See? It realy is a coincedence. You just called my attention to that fact. I guess its cos that time of the day looks like early morning.
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Dygeasy(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
delishpot:

Wow, before God and man, I did not even read the ops post o. I just read the topic and replied mine. See? It realy is a coincedence. You just called my attention to that fact. I guess its cos that time of the day looks like early morning.
*tongue in cheek* tongue
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by delishpot: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Dygeasy: *tongue in cheek* tongue

Lol. Look well nau ha ha. Mr Thomas.

Tongue in hand. Lol.
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Dygeasy(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Look well nau ha ha. Mr Thomas.

Tongue in hand. Lol.
hehe cool
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by AfricanApple(f): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
when I was still in secondary school, in junior class, it was carol night and student were just returning from worship hall when I woke up and thought its morning already, I carried my bucket and was going to go and fetch water and d place is far from the hostel o.
I met one senior like dat on d way and asked she me to pls see her off to her class she want to carry something but she is scared and can't go alone, I foolishly obliged. after taking what she wanted to take, she asked where I was going, told her I want to go and fetch water, that was when she told me its not morning na, she told me d time, that was around 11 p.m. chisos!!! I looked at her very well (abi na ghost?) though I didn't run but I became scared. I walked quickly back to the hostel with my heart beating

if I hadn't met her on d way I would have gone far and may be real ghost would have attacked me( if such exists) lmao

1 Like

Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: when I was still in secondary school, in junior class, it was carol night and student were just returning from worship hall when I woke up and thought its morning already, I carried my bucket and was going to go and fetch water and d place is far from the hostel o.
I met one senior like dat on d way and asked she me to pls see her off to her class she want to carry something but she is scared and can't go alone, I foolishly obliged. after taking what she wanted to take, she asked where I was going, told her I want to go and fetch water, that was when she told me its not morning na, she told me d time, that was around 11 p.m. chisos!!! I looked at her very well (abi na ghost?) though I didn't run but I became scared. I walked quickly back to the hostel with my heart beating

if I hadn't met her on d way I would have gone far and may be real ghost would have attacked me( if such exists) lmao
LOL fear fear.kina tsoro sosai
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by herald9: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am a light sleeper...such things have never happen to me...am always aware of my environment
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by ellapius(f): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
how funny it is though. u re smart
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2014
skillzbae:
I woke up by 6:30pm, jumped up, rushed to d bathroom, dressed up, didnt even bother to check my dad's room cos i tot he must av gone to wrk, locked d door, dropd d key nd started running to the busstop, it ws a security man who ran after me, he held me down, nd askd whr i ws going wit my uniform, told him sch, he told me to go bak hme dt its a saturday evening, nt a sch day

The security man might have thought you were on the run.. heheheh grin

1 Like

Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:
Am a light sleeper...such things have never happen to me...am always aware of my environment

[size=20pt] No worry grin, Your personal customized own dey ro come for you... [/size]
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by herald9: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

[size=20pt] No worry grin, Your personal customized own dey ro come for you... [/size]

Na you wan send am?

This your username sha... person go start counting d numba of X before he fit mention yousad
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

Na you wan send am?

This your username sha... person go start counting d numba of X before he fit mention yousad

Hahahahaha!!! No wonder people no dey reply jaare.. You try...
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by royalnikita(f): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
I vividly remember dat sunday evening, the sky was so bright, jxt like 6:30am in d morning. I was 7 yrs old den, in pry 2.
We had gone to church, so I went to take my siesta, only to wake up to meet my family outside, gisting and laughing.
The next tin I did was to greet everyone gudmorning, and dey all started laughing at me, even in front of d visitors. I felt I was correct, afterall d sky was so bright.
Till today, I hvnt forgotten it, I always remember it anytym d sky shines bright in d evening, just like morning.
Re: Share Ya Story About Waking Up And Think Evening Was Morning by EfemenaXY: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dygeasy:
What coincidences. Couldn't help but notice this thing happened to y'all at 6:45pm. grin

Lol! Probably because at that time of the day, evening looks like early morning.

@OP: yeah, it's happened to me too. But I didn't have to get out of bed to realise that it was evening and not morning. My reaction afterwards? I just smiled and snuggled back in bed, burrowing my face in my pillows and glad it was still the weekend. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Ways You Never Knew You Could Get Pregnant / Bathroom And Grooming Hacks To Make Your Life Easier / For Crayfish Supply Call 08034828586

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.