Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (36728 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
We are humbled!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
He has all in His able Hands
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by kart042000(m): 12:46am On Jul 09, 2013
I have been following the thread, and judging from the previous buyers from Mr fhemmy goes to show he his a matured person that tries to keep the bond of trust in his business. It is very normal to have customers in any organization or institution that would/might loose taste of interest in a service or item. As this case may seem, obviously it was not what you sent to MR OJIX85 in the former picture we saw at the latter.
It was a good move you attempted to fix some of the other issues once the vehicle arrived Nigeria which you both agreed on off a public forum, but Mr OJIX85 was still not satisfied, and it is his right to loose interest(no one knows each others hustle) even though it is somewhat binding since you ordered the vehicle for him.
In my own opinion, what you should have done off nairaland, was to call him and come to terms to refund 50% pending when you get the vehicle and balance him once you sell the vehicle. That enough is convincing to buy my trust in dealing with you, because you need to note that over 1 million people all over the world are reading nairaland. I am in UK, but i am planning to buy a car imported from USA/Canada was how i bumped on this thread. Customer service and satisfaction is key to the growth of a company. You might be selling vehicles to VIP's running into billions, but just that person you don't threat equally because someone might feel its just a small vehicle of 2M can ruin the trust of others.
My little advice on the subject matter...

3 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^ Thank you so much for your love, concerns and care . . . God Bless!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by elbashyr(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Sorry my brother.........i mean the buyr,i was a victim some years back,the ugly side of it is i paid d guy fortwo cars 1 of which is for my Dad......upppppsss i dont want remeber such momment.
Ojix85 just follow ur instinct and do d best u can do to deal with the situation,
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^ Your time on our thread is highly appreciated . . . Thanks
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ojix85: This has got to be the longest preorder of all time.. Holding on since 2nd or 3rd week of April.. Is it just me or is it almost 4 years?

Lol!! Ojix, despite ur predicament u still have a comic look at things, I cant wait to follow this thread to the end. Am having a gud time here, not at u guys' expense, though.
Goodluck.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
ninz:
Lol!! Ojix, despite ur predicament u still have a comic look at things, I cant wait to follow this thread to the end. Am having a gud time here, not at u guys' expense, though.
Goodluck.

Lol. How we go do nau?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ojix85:

Lol. How we go do nau?

Take am easy sha, as they say, Sh*t happens.
I pray things work out well for u and Phemmy, even the most well-planned deals go sour sometimes.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2013
ninz:
I pray things work out well for u and Phemmy, even the most well-planned deals go sour sometimes.

Thanks man.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2013
ninz:

Thanks a lot and we appreciate your concern and love . . .

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
MSC please get your act together oh . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Day by day, we remain humble . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Happy Sunday to you and we appreciates . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by deshclones(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ojix85:

Thanks man.

sup man...kilode??wetin dey happen?? is your japanese back ni ??
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
deshclones:

sup man...kilode??wetin dey happen?? is your japanese back ni ??

Lol.. Gracious desh grin.. No o. E never sho.. U still dey track this thread?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by deshclones(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ojix85:

Lol.. Gracious desh grin.. No o. E never sho.. U still dey track this thread?

Brotherly...i dey track amoooo...you na ma guy regardless man...we all want your happiness ...i pray this transaction ends well for you anf oga fhemmy..

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
deshclones:

Brotherly...i dey track amoooo...you na ma guy regardless man...we all want your happiness ...i pray this transaction ends well for you anf oga fhemmy..

Thank you so much for your wishes and care . . . We remain humbled by your concern, for sure all will end well.
Sadly, there is congestion for the Shipping line used (MSC) however, we continue to monitor and regret the delay for our client.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good morning and the blessings of the almighty God will not depart your household . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2013
Mr Fhemmmy how far? Friday pass oo. Didn't hear from you. Is your first week in August ETA solid? I'm tired of going crazy.. We all like peace, don't we? If it doesn't show first week in Aug.. We have to explore other options. April to Aug no be beans.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ojix85: Mr Fhemmmy how far? Friday pass oo. Didn't hear from you. Is your first week in August ETA solid? I'm tired of going crazy.. We all like peace, don't we? If it doesn't show first week in Aug.. We have to explore other options. April to Aug no be beans.

That is still what i have sir . . . Tracking continues and surely will update you.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
God bring this vessel home safe and sound with no more waiting . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Fhemmmy: God bring this vessel home safe and sound with no more waiting . . .

Mr Fhemmmy,

You got mail.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ojix85:

Mr Fhemmmy,

You got mail.

Mail seen and responded . . . I hail oh
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by shady16: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
April to July? Does it take that long to preorder a vehicle?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
shady16: April to July? Does it take that long to preorder a vehicle?

Not at all, does not take that long, under normal circumstances, within 6 weeks we deliver, but the vessel (MSC) that carried this ride got into congestion in Europe and that made things to be delayed . . . .And this has made us to revamp how we do business.
This will be the last ride we will be containerizing from Canada to Nigeria . . . . So in all that happens, we always find a way to improve our business, cos we hate delays with a passion.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by shady16: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Does shipping a car from Canada take longer than from USA?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
shady16: Does shipping a car from Canada take longer than from USA?

Yes, it does . . . Cars from most part of Canada containerized, first go to Europe (Spain in case of MSC) which takes like 2 weeks and some days, transshipment happens there and vessel is changed and this could take up to 2 weeks, from there, it starts the journey to Apapa which is usually only 2 weeks or less.
So without congestion, shipping via this route takes like 5 weeks to sail and could be up to 6 weeks, but we always give ourself 8 weeks room except when there is a horrible congestion.
USA is faster cos there are tons of vessels leaving from SA, but we have access to some good deals from Canada and we could now ship them all out of USA now.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by shady16: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
shady16: Thanks for the enlightenment.

That is why we are one family on Nairaland. . . And when people ask question instead, we all could learn from one another.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by bfire(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Femi is very right about shipping from Canada.
It's faster sometimes and you'll bite ur lips when congestion feature in Europe. It may take 3/4 months for the ship to berth from the time of sailing.

RoRo is only available through Halifax port and that is a long thing.

Wish u the best
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
bfire:

Femi is very right about shipping from Canada.
It's faster sometimes and you'll bite ur lips when congestion feature in Europe. It may take 3/4 months for the ship to berth from the time of sailing.

RoRo is only available through Halifax port and that is a long thing.

Wish u the best

Please leave me your mail . . .Want us to talk or mail me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.