Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (36686 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2013
It is even better you didn't do so to further aggravate his reputation. It's even obvious that you not studied whom you wanted to deal with... Or done your due dilligence as required. And that my friend will further hinder you with dented deals.

What am I saying? When you meet someone online to do business with, you have to study them and make sure you know who you are dealing with.

If you have done just that, you should know fhemmmy is not that kind of person and sometime, things go the opposite direction to what you had expected. Last time I encountered a pre-ordered deal between he and naijababe, he handled it pretty well and has done so for numerous other people...

word: carry out your research properly before any deal.
omnitrix: So it is safe to adduce that Fhemmy shouldn't be trusted..To think I wanted to deal with him.Thank God this came to the fore...You posted wonderful pictures of the intended car,and went ahead to bring a deadbeat vehicle...Not cool!Its issues like this that make people doubt the credibility of preorder dealers...I hope this serves as a deterrent...Terrible!

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mr Inspired... NOOOOOOOO. Dont hide these comments. Its memorabilia.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by inspiredm(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Please post on topic always.

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight,
or wish harm to any Nairaland member

Please Let us Stay On topic Without Resort to Abuse and Insults, Let us not Derail the Thread.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
inspired_m:

Please Let us Stay On topic Without Resort to Abuse and Insults, Let us not Derail the Thread.

Cheers
Inspired

Ok..(grudgingly)... Had fun though.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Happy 4th of July to all our American Customers or to all those that just love America. . . God Bless!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wont be undersold . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Happy New Week and we pray for the blessings of the Lord this week on all we lay our hands on.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Happy New Week and we pray for the blessings of the Lord this week on all we lay our hands on.

Oga Fhemmmmy... How far ooooo??
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ojix85:

Oga Fhemmmmy... How far ooooo??

Oga mi Sir, i hail oh . . . Last update still the latest, Sir . . . I will send you a copy of what i got last now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.