Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far (797 Views)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Wedding Invitation Card Of Gen. Gowon In 1969 / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far by loverboi(m): 1:25am On Jun 01, 2013
Am not a political scientist, neither am I an activist, but a concerned Nigerian who loves his country just like he loves himself.

You'll all agree with me that all nigerians concensuselly voted GEJ as the president hoping that he'll deliver to us the dividends of democracy and take our dear country to our promise land.

Without wasting much of our time, below is my rating of his administration so far

1. Health - 40%
You'll agree with me that this sector has not been properly payed attention to during the last 2years.
Though, he didn't fail too much here, but we still seek medical treatments abroad just because ours here is not functioning.

2. Security - 20%
To be candid with ourselves, you and I knows that our country is not safe, especially in the north, while billions are been budgeted to this sector without any meaningful change.
Boko haram insurgents is now the order of the day in which he claimed are members of his cabinet.
Due to our security challenges, president barrack obama did not visit Nigeria on 2 different occasions.

3. Education - 35%
Things are not going well for the education sector, we recently witnessed mass failures in JANB and WAEC like never before this year and last year for the earlier and later.
With all federal polytethnics currently on strike , I think we should expect from the universities soon

4. Power - 55%
The president has improved electricity a little than what we used to have in Nigeria before.
I now withness at least 18hrs uninterupted powe supply in my own place.its comendable

5. Agriculture - 30%
I must tell you , this sector is not doing well at all, rice importation is on the increase, food items inflates daily.

6. Corruption war - 0%
This adminisration is an advocate of corruption,I must confess, the GEJ led administration has been the worst in terms of fighting corruption among all the democratically elected presidents I have seen.
Public officers now buy private jets like motocycle.
Oil theft is on the increase.

This are my own opinion on, though there is still room for improvement.
He has apparently done nothing, you can call me anything you wiash here,but the truth is that, Nigeria is moving backward presently.
Re: My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far by touch4mony: 3:42am On Jun 01, 2013
that very gud buy u op but have it at the back off ur mind that all this corruption cases coming out now has been coverd for yrs and i give him kudos for uncoverying them but where i fault him if not jailing them.cos if he wants it to b biz as usual it will go one and he will have enough money to settel all those criminals who wants him out cos his spoiling there biz.
Re: My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far by Zechy09: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2013
I am happy that you said you just gave him arbitrary scores from your mind. The problem is that most of you sit at home and say nothing is happening meanwhile a lot is happening.
Bussiness men are reading the report and looking at places where govt is subsidizing things and taking advantage of those to grow their businesses while others like you sit at home and say nothing is happening.

You gave health sector 40% from no where, mean while the equipment delivery in hospitals have been increased a lot and even my dad who is a doctor is manning equipment which do break down often but it is down to hospital management to fix these not GEJ!!!

Agriculture 30% is a joke- when all the fertilizer benefactors come and vote for him in 2015 you and I will come out and shout rigging but you will not go to villages near you to ask if people are getting these fertilizers. I know someone who got a job with govt helping to set up a delivery process for the fertilizers and a monitoring mechanism and you are here giving him 30% from your sitting room.

Corruption is from me and you- once i am caught doing the wrong thing, i will bribe my way out and blame the FG for it..
You people are making the government feel bad for exposing the truth and the next person that takes over from GEJ will certainly hide all the corruption so that people like you will say corruption has reduced. It doesn't pay to allow press freedom in Naija! GEJ has a lot to do in fighting corruption but nobody is comparing what senators earned during OBJ time to what they earn now, it has gone down by over 30% (still unbelievably high though). Nobody is asking what OBJ took for feeding per day to know if it has increased..... Nobody is asking both PDP and APC if they are collecting crazy amounts as security vote.

He has not done a wonderful job but he has done above average in many sectors

1 Like

Re: My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far by amAZEing: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Zechy09: I am happy that you said you just gave him arbitrary scores from your mind. The problem is that most of you sit at home and say nothing is happening meanwhile a lot is happening.
Bussiness men are reading the report and looking at places where govt is subsidizing things and taking advantage of those to grow their businesses while others like you sit at home and say nothing is happening.

You gave health sector 40% from no where, mean while the equipment delivery in hospitals have been increased a lot and even my dad who is a doctor is manning equipment which do break down often but it is down to hospital management to fix these not GEJ!!!

Agriculture 30% is a joke- when all the fertilizer benefactors come and vote for him in 2015 you and I will come out and shout rigging but you will not go to villages near you to ask if people are getting these fertilizers. I know someone who got a job with govt helping to set up a delivery process for the fertilizers and a monitoring mechanism and you are here giving him 30% from your sitting room.

Corruption is from me and you- once i am caught doing the wrong thing, i will bribe my way out and blame the FG for it..
You people are making the government feel bad for exposing the truth and the next person that takes over from GEJ will certainly hide all the corruption so that people like you will say corruption has reduced. It doesn't pay to allow press freedom in Naija! GEJ has a lot to do in fighting corruption but nobody is comparing what senators earned during OBJ time to what they earn now, it has gone down by over 30% (still unbelievably high though). Nobody is asking what OBJ took for feeding per day to know if it has increased..... Nobody is asking both PDP and APC if they are collecting crazy amounts as security vote.

He has not done a wonderful job but he has done above average in many sectors

700,000,000 UN-Likes
Re: My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far by Zechy09: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2013
amAZEing:

700,000,000 UN-Likes

Lol, I guess you have not noticed only the lazy and unsuccessful are complaining while others are hitting it big time.... Stay and wait! one day in 2035 Nigeria will have a very good leader that will give you cerelac.
Re: My Candid Score Card Of President Jonathan's Adninistration So Far by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2013
Zechy09:

Lol, I guess you have not noticed only the lazy and unsuccessful are complaining while others are hitting it big time.... Stay and wait! one day in 2035 Nigeria will have a very good leader that will give you cerelac.

Bros, do they put cerelac in feeding bottle?
What they need is something they can suck from feeding bottle.
Cerelac is for the matured.

(1) (Reply)

Condoms And Narcostics Flood Boko Haram Camp. / What Am I Hearing? Whither Imo Concord? / ‘Arewa will not support Jonathan’s 2015 candidacy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.