Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Business partner needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business partner needed (870 Views)

Inter-state Transportation Business Partner Needed / Business Partner Needed / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business partner needed by orekayode: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2013
Hi All,
I am a 20yr undergrad with a business project at hand. I ve invested 250k in the project so far and I have 200k more to invest. However, due to the nature of the business project, the amount is relatively insufficient. I am looking for a partner(NOT INVESTOR) to help with this project. In as much as I would like to do this project solely and reap all the profits alone, I lack most basic skills and resources necessary for the successful completion of the project.
The project involves the introduction of a new product into the nigerian market. The market base for this product is 100million+ nigerians. Its a product any nigerian with a cell phone would need,(I can prove that in my pitch proper).

Anyone interested in partnering with me must be physically capable(activities and stuff), have a good knowledge of importing and exporting in nigeria(STRONG connections within the customs etc),capable of handling distribution and sales of product and Honest.The capital needed is 2million or more( the more the better)
I can assure you of a 100million naira profit within 6months( please note that this is from a very pessimistic perspective( The logic is say 2.5million nigerians out of the purported 100million using mobile phones purchase this product,Estimated profit per unit is 60naira. No competition,No counterfeit)Pure monopoly.

Don't mistake this for a scam, I don't want any money, I just want a non-negotiable non- deductible 40% of the net profit. And the reason I seek a partner not an investor is because I lack the skills to pull this off, Its a new product and I don't wanna blow this chance. Note that the partner bringing the capital and skills would be the one to handle all the money and project. Your 2million naira investment would not even touch my hands.

If interested and meet all requirements( not just the money) contact me @ ninnovative@yahoo.com

I pray God sends the right person my way.
Thanks @ all.
Re: Business partner needed by Cypost: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2013
Why not approach bank for funding, if the projections you made are realistic, I doubt if they will decline considering that the 2mill start up isn't much.
Re: Business partner needed by millhouse: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2013
Interesting..so when d partner steps in all u do is sit down and watch?
Re: Business partner needed by sonety2k(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2013
cool
Re: Business partner needed by orekayode: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2013
@Cypost. If I had the collateral to obtain loan from banks,you wouldnt be reading this post.
@millhouse. yes I would sit back relax and watch. i ve done my work, the product didnt just appear by
my bedside when i woke up in the morning.
Re: Business partner needed by millhouse: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
orekayode: @Cypost. If I had the collateral to obtain loan from banks,you wouldnt be reading this post.
@millhouse. yes I would sit back relax and watch. i ve done my work, the product didnt just appear by
my bedside when i woke up in the morning.
I'd rather give my money to the orphange than put my money to work in a project with someone with this kind of mindset. Truly entrepeanours are hard to find . All we ss is get rich quick fellows
Re: Business partner needed by orekayode: 2:34am On Jun 03, 2013
@millhouse, I d rather take money from a politician than from someone who is too dumb to read. I
made it clear all the things i lacked and i specified (IN CAPITAL LETTER) that i needed a partner
Not an investor. dakun wa bi wo si.
Re: Business partner needed by biz1234: 4:06am On Jun 03, 2013
What part of the country would you prefer the partner to be resident and what is the % share of the partner? Be specific about the business. We might even link you up with some one who has got the money you know?
Re: Business partner needed by orekayode: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ All. Thank you for your time. Thanks to God for making it easy for me.
I have gotten what i was looking for ,hence this post becomes irrelevant.
I hope to update my testimony soon
Re: Business partner needed by Ajasnoop: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2013
orekayode: @ All. Thank you for your time. Thanks to God for making it easy for me.
I have gotten what i was looking for ,hence this post becomes irrelevant.
I hope to update my testimony soon

You dey find mugu for Nairaland abi?
Re: Business partner needed by dwizy(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2013
.....ok.....

(1) (Reply)

The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village / Importing From India / Neteller E-currency Exchanger that Buy/Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.