Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village (873 Views)

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village by infonubia(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nigeria is a beautiful country with beautiful minds; even though laden with corrupt people in power and exploitation of its natural resources by a certain section of the populace. The result of these is definitely a "not so impressive" image by the global community. The corruption tag has even transcended to the young people with young men been portrayed as "yahoo-yahoo," a Nigerian slang for internet fraud.

As an outsider, its possible to look at Nigeria in 2 ways: a country laded with corruption where nothing can be done properly, or you can marvel at the energy, spirit and ingenuity. I for one would choose the latter!

This is a short film about the Apo Mechanics Village just outside the federal capital territory in Nigeria (Abuja). Young technicians working hard even without the typical equipment of a car shop in developed countries. This showcases the ingenuity, passion and tenacity of the young Nigerian.

Filmed by Jolyon Hoff, sound by Agu C.J and edited by Naheed Bilgrami

Proudly Nigerian!!!

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/the-ibo-man-can-start-business-with.html
Re: The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village by Coldfeet(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village by Chlbenze: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
undecided undecided in for make sense to watch but the problem be say my mb go finish quick
Re: The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village by infonubia(m): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Chlbenze: undecided undecided in for make sense to watch but the problem be say my mb go finish quick
my bro,I feel u but when u get enough mb, make u check am out.
Re: The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village by Baroba(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for sharing, shows the ingenuity and hustling spirt of the average Nigerian.
Re: The Ibo Man Can Start Business With 500 Naira - Apo Mechanics Village by infonubia(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Baroba: Thanks for sharing, shows the ingenuity and hustling spirt of the average Nigerian.
You are very welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Importing From India / Heritage Wins Bid For Enterprise Bank / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.