Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Successful Rabbit Farming, Pigery Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Rabbit Farming, Pigery Business (3115 Views)

How Profitable Is Rabbit Farming? / Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business / Rabbit Supplier Available And Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful Rabbit Farming, Pigery Business by 2marto: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2008
Do you know you can make consistent income from rabbit farming and pigery? This is a growing business with potential for profitability.Our recent research shows that this area of animal husbandry is becoming very very importatnt.

to aid those who may be intrested, we have put together a guide that will show how you can start and make cool and consistent money through rabitry and pigery.Details areas covered include how to select breeding stocks, feeding , reprdoction, housing ,health maintenance and record keeping and marketing.

interested person can contact me for details
martojms@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily / Scam On Naira4dollar / List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.