Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! (1002 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by hamson4u: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2008
HELLO FOLLOW NAIRALANDERS WE MUSN'T DECEIVE OURSELVES, AS THINGS IS GOING ON NOW IN THE COUNTRY IT IS ONLY DIVINE INTERVENTION THAT CAN STOP THE LOOMING WAR, BECAUSE THE RULERS AND THE RULED ARE NO LONGER IN GOOD TERM WITH EACH OTHER, THERE IS ALLEGATIONS AND COUNTER ALLEGATIONS EVERY WHERE, THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP ARE JUST OPPRESSING THE POOR. THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT COULD BRING ABOUT THE IMPENDING WAR, ONE, SINCE THE BEGINING OF THIS NEW ADMINISTRATION, EVERY NIGERIANS ARE EXPECTING IMPROVEMENTS IN THE AREA OF ELECTRICITY, HIGH COST OF LIVING, FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION TO MENTION A FEW, BUT INSTEAD THINGS ARE EVEN WORST. IN YOUR OWN OPINION, WHAT SHOULD NIGERIANS EXPECT.
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by denuda: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
dude dont u ave anything better to do than to shat shit,big fool,get a life and stop looking 4 attention,bastard
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by algood(f): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
denuda:

dude don't u ave anything better to do than to shat shit,big fool,get a life and stop looking 4 attention,bastard

U dont have to attack him, he his only expressing his view concerning Nigeria.

As a Nigerian , are the govt accountable to you?
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by algood(f): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
@poster,

i guess u should have used a better headline,

maybe prepare for revolution or its time we say enough to the ruling class.than using the word war
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by ono(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2008
And what's wrong with the word ''war''? We've fought one in the past. It was nasty. It didn't achieve it's set objective. We can fight another one now, and right the wrongs of the last time. What do you think?
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by TheSly: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2008
dude don't u ave anything better to do than to shat shit,big fool,get a life and stop looking 4 attention,bastard
Why dont u just STFU instead of spewing bunkum?
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by gmcln(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2008
Ono.

Do you fight in that war? only women and children suffer the most.
Don't talk about war if you have not live through one
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by Tonim(f): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2008
ono:

And what's wrong with the word ''war''? We've fought one in the past. It was nasty. It didn't achieve it's set objective. We can fight another one now, and right the wrongs of the last time. What do you think?

and who will be the opposing sides of the war ? one tribe against the other or what ?
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by Kobojunkie: 5:13am On May 01, 2008
gmcln:

Ono.

Do you fight in that war? only women and children suffer the most.
Don't talk about war if you have not live through one

Well, aren't the children and women suffering the most right now We have a society that basically works against the common people and over 75 Million Nigerians live way below the poverty line. The number is increasing on a daily basis and worse with high oil prices and global food crises, if nothing changes soon, we might see about 60% of the population being below that line, fast. What does that all mean?? It means lots of children and women have been getting continously hit hard for years now. Are there lives better cause we are not at war
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by algood(f): 5:49am On May 01, 2008
ono:

are u fully prepared for one now, Nigeria is a country where people are smiling and suffering.
we have leaders who are busy loothing money that no one can question them, just in a ring, it is Nigeria u seea govnor donating millions of naira to university in the us in the name to get recognised and get a honorary degree, and yet our unversties back at home are lacking basic infrastructures.

one thing i believe is , a day is coming when people aew pushed to the wall and they turn back and face the govt. when people are ready to fight for there right with no labour party to come and fight for them.

Thats revolution i believe in and i hope it comes so as to put this thiefs and there offsprings in there rightfull place
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by darren20(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2008
@algood.
I hope the time will come when Nigerians will wake up and demand for their right,I hope the time will come,but history has proved oherwise Nigerians as you well know are used to managing,suffering and smilling and at the same time praying to God for deliverance.Indeed the whole Africa,it's still like a mystery to me imagine what's being happening in zimbabwe,yet some locals are still praying that mugabe should stay on!quite unbelievable!
Well I pray it turns out well for Nigeria but until it's citizens demand a change,nothing will happen.
Cheers.
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by zillaxy: 12:49pm On May 01, 2008
WTF? this post is , ?
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by Eziachi: 3:12pm On May 01, 2008
It doesn't matter whether the words "War or revolution was used, all I know was that Nigeria as a nation ended in 1967 when the first bullets was fired. Every other things since 1970 was sorts of decieving ourselves and pretending that we don't know.
Danjumah told OBJ when his oil well in Niger Delta was seized that "this is not what we fought for" Yes the booty of oil was what they fought for and not for a united Nigeria. Since then Nigeria had been existing as a country but never as a nation. Not until common people revolt and force A-Z to sit down with the attitude of Gideon Orkah and discourse what we wanted as a nation and more importantly, "who wants to stay and who wants out? If you want to stay under what conditions and terms?

Until this reality is faced, the ruling elite either Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Efic, Fulani, Ijaw etc will continue to lord it over the rest and when they are getting nearer to their graves, they had already plant their sons, daughters and grand children where they left it and so the trend will continue. That is why every last year in Nigeria is always better than the following year. One step forward and four backwards. If it yesterday years of today, you will be hearing governor or president with surnames like Awolowo, Balewa, Azikiwe, Ahmadu-Bello, Waziri Ibrahim, Aminu Kano, Michael Imodu etc as their parent would have done what the Sarakis of present Nigeria are doing today and no one seems to have noticed.

That was the reason, governors today in Nigeria still will dig outdated 17th century boreholes for their people as sources of water inside the 21st century and got away with it and the morons of the people they are ruling will actually be singing praises of them. And assuming the borehole cost 5 million Naira to be dugged, the governor might spent 10 million Naira in it's commissioning, hiring dance groups and musicians to sing his praises. That is why this group of Nigerians will defend their version of one Nigeria or the present statu quo with every ounce of blood in their body system, not beause they loved Nigeria so much or being patriotic, but because they see one Nigeria as their only means of livelihood and any sort of threat to it must be crushed and the word TREASON will be flying about.

But the most pathetic of all this is that normal every day people always fail incredibly not to realise this charade and they will continue fell over and over again believing this people parading as their leaders, year after year. Come the next 50 years I am sure my grand children will be discusing the same thing as today even on a bigger scale. Some may doubt me buy history has always prove me right as long as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: Let Nigerian's Prepare For War! by hamson4u: 4:09pm On May 02, 2008
denuda:

THIS SHOWS U R IGNORANT OF THE HAPPENINGS IN NIGERIA, COS IF U HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE DAILIES U WOULDN'T HAVE REPLIED IN THAT MANNER, DENUDA IT IS BETTER U PICK UP ONE OF THE DAILIES EVERY DAY, TO SEE HOW PEOPLE WE ENTRUSTED WITH NIGERIA'S TREASURY HAS LOOTED IT, WITH NOBODY TO HELP EXCEPT DIVINE INTERVENTION AS I HAVE SAID EALIER ON, NONSENSE FELLOW

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Wins Russian Award / Mallam El-rufai Accuses Northerners Of Always Wanting To Be Spoon-fed / Principal Witness Goes Dumb In Court !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.