Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? (1026 Views)

BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS / BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched / BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
Will the introduction of blackberry messaging service on all platforms this summer mean that network carriers such as glo, mtn etc will provide the option of BIS unlimited browsing subscriptions to android and IOS phones?
Re: BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? by yoddy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
jacobscros: Will the introduction of blackberry messaging service on all platforms this summer mean that network carriers such as glo, mtn etc will provide the option of BIS unlimited browsing subscriptions to android and IOS phones?

NO!!! They will only create the kind of packages they created for BB10 where the blackberry messenger service is unlimited but there is a limited download package for browsing.
Re: BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
yoddy:

NO!!! They will only create the kind of packages they created for BB10 where the blackberry messenger service is unlimited but there is a limited download package for browsing.
I was kind of hoping the monopoly that those small ugly blackberry phones have on BIS would be broken. Its just illogical to allow unlimited internet on small screen phones only. Those punks at RIM should just create blackberry tablet abeg cos quite frankly we give up not being able to stream videos without worrying about mb finishing....
Re: BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? by macklef(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
BBM is overated.. but how i wish it was so IOS n andriod subscribers get a full unlimited data plan for even 2k we no mind.
Re: BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? by yoddy(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2013
jacobscros: I was kind of hoping the monopoly that those small ugly blackberry phones have on BIS would be broken. Its just illogical to allow unlimited internet on small screen phones only. Those punks at RIM should just create blackberry tablet abeg cos quite frankly we give up not being able to stream videos without worrying about mb finishing....

There's a blackberry tablet called a playbook(which is wht i'm using now). if you tether it to your blackberry phone, you'll be able to browse via your bis subscription.
Re: BBM To All Platforms = unlimited BIS? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2013
yoddy:

There's a blackberry tablet called a playbook(which is wht i'm using now). if you tether it to your blackberry phone, you'll be able to browse via your bis subscription.
thanks for d info

(1) (Reply)

Best Application To Increase Your Android Internal Memory / Blackberry Bold 4 9780 / Why Other Smartphones Won’t/will Never Have Cheap Plans Like Blackberry Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.