Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS (20174 Views)

Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages? / I Prefer BBM To Whatsapp!!! / New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by CreativityKills(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2015
In a move that we actually saw coming, the Canadian company, BlackBerry, will now allow users customize their BBM pins.

The notable changes in the new BBM include, vanity PIN’s, removable ads and a new avatar badging. These features are now up for testing.

New Features

BBM will now offer a new service called Subscriptions that will allow users to pay for exclusive access to specific features. What’s included in this first release of Subscriptions?

Vanity PINs: have a fun idea for a PIN? Looking for an easier PIN to communicate with friends? Try out this new feature and customize your own personal BBM PIN!

Remove Ads: hide sponsored ads and sponsored invites in BBM with this subscription.

Avatar Badging: Show off your special BBM status with a badge. This badge also appears on display pictures that have an active subscription.

Subscriptions can be purchased using available payment methods in the BBM Shop. Subscriptions is available at a monthly cost and requires ongoing payments to continue the subscription.

According to reports, custom PIN options shows it will cost $1.99 per month, while the option to remove ads will be $0.99 per month. There’s no telling if these prices are final, as it is a beta and subject to change but it’s interesting to note them either way.

To download the new BBM for now, you have to be part of a very limited beta testers group. Its not available publicly for now.

Source: http://codedly.com/tech/new-bbm-rolls-out-customised-pin-option/
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by ademega(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
How?

1 Like

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Noted.
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by Warlord3000(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't think there could ever be a more "dumber" way to pass/relay an information than this...

DUMB

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by Nutase: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2015
angry
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2015
angry
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by Whizpeter(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2015
For those who don't wanna waste their data the way I did...
Here is the full blog post..

In a move that we actually saw coming, the Canadian company, BlackBerry, will now allow users customize their BBM pins.
The notable changes in the new BBM include, vanity PIN’s, removable ads and a new avatar badging. These features are now up for testing.

New Features

BBM will now offer a new service called
Subscriptions that will allow users to
pay for exclusive access to specific
features. What’s included in this first
release of Subscriptions?

Vanity PINs: have a fun idea for a PIN?
Looking for an easier PIN to communicate with friends? Try out this new feature and customize your own personal BBM PIN!

Remove Ads: hide sponsored ads and sponsored invites in BBM with this subscription.

Avatar Badging: Show off your special BBM status with a badge. This badge also appears on display pictures that have an active subscription.
Subscriptions can be purchased using available payment methods in the BBM Shop. Subscriptions is available at a monthly cost and requires ongoing payments to continue the subscription.
According to reports, custom PIN options shows it will cost $1.99 per month, while the option to remove ads will be $0.99 per month. There’s no telling if these prices are final, as it is a beta and subject to change but it’s interesting to note them either way.
To download the new BBM for now, you have to be part of a very limited beta testers group. Its not available publicly for now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Whizpeter:
For those who don't wanna waste their data the way I did...
Here is the full blog post..

New Features

BBM will now offer a new service called
Subscriptions that will allow users to
pay for exclusive access to specific
features. What’s included in this first
release of Subscriptions?

Vanity PINs: have a fun idea for a PIN?
Looking for an easier PIN to communicate with friends? Try out this new feature and customize your own personal BBM PIN!

Thanks brov

1 Like

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by kelvinnn(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2015
E go too make brain.
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by Whizpeter(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Thanks brov

You welcome anytime
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by davdandam(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin so we should dance?
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by lordsharks(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gonna be a great move
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by kayboy4y(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nice initiative. We are waiting....
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by stepo707: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
till then
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by skubido(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
pass by
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by kayojosephy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Good news for the lovers of blackberry and BBM at large....
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by korel9: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
In Nigeria it has to be free or.....

grin

1 Like

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by playcharles(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
cool.. it will make more sense!
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by jiggalo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
I was driving down a street along Alausa, having
just finished answering a call, when a policeman,
suddenly, opened the passenger door, entered and
jam-locked it.
(The door lock is faulty)
As usual, he wanted 'something' from me for
calling while driving...
Suddenly, he saw the big Rothweiller dog, Jackie,
at the back seat of the car, with tongue stuck
out,
spittle dripping and fangs barring, staring fiercely
at him.
Policeman: (Shaking)
Ah! You carry dog?

Me: (I bone face) Yes, I carry dog. Dat one na
offense?

Policeman: (Feeling uncomfortable)
Na where una dey come from?

Me: From hospital.

Policeman: Ehen! you sick?

Me: No, na person wey the dog bite we go see.
The
person almost die sef.

Policeman: (Terribly shaken by now)
Ehen! But why the dog dey shake head like that?

Me: Na so im dey do if e wan bite person.

Policeman: The dog know you?

Me: Yes nah, no be my dog?

Policeman: (Sweating)
This your door, how you dey open am?

Me: How you take enter?

Policeman: Abeg! Na since I dey try open am, but
e no open.
(The dog was now getting impatient and gave a
small growl, its tongue almost touching the
policeman's left ear).

Policeman: (Now sliding forward)Oga, I take God
beg you, open the door for me make I comot. I no
go collect anythin from you.

Me: How much you go pay me?

Policeman: Ah! I neva hustle anythin since
morning. Na only N1,000 dey wit me.

Me: You neva ready.
(I looked back at the dog).

Policeman: Ok ok ok ok ok, e reach N2,000. The
oda N1,000 na my wife own, but I go give you
join.
(Now, close to tears as the dog was becoming
really impatient)
Oga, I be......g, Oga, sorry. Take the N2,000 make
you open the door plssssssse!

Me: Oya, bring am. (I collected the N2,000 &
allowed him out of the car)

Policeman: God punish you. , e no go ever
better for you and your yeye dog. Wicked man!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by lordsharks(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Great News
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by iamsodium(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
kelvinnn:
E go too make brain.
except the Money part
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by playcharles(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mr Seun, Admin, Author, Editor or who so ever is in charge, kindly ban the following nairalander for space booking

lifestyle1:
hensben:
grin
jiggalo:

tolexy007:
c
onosprince:
onosprince:
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by dridowu: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is BBM ?
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by hensben(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by themejiwalker(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
dope move
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by searay(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Really??
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by Ndababa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
BBM lost its value long ago. Even BBM for iPhone looks cooler than that for BB. Whatsapp, Pls!

2 Likes

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by tolexy007(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
u know what? i dont understand all dis bullshit undecided
Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by onosprince(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just customized mine, here is my pin LOL419 grin

1 Like

Re: BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS by playcharles(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Below are Nairaland Association of Space Bookers (NASB)

lifestyle1:
hensben:
grin
jiggalo:

tolexy007:
c
onosprince:
onosprince:

Busted

(1) (2) (Reply)

iPhone 5 is Finally Here / Downloading From Youtube With Opera / 6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.