Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59325 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2013
abduldope: i dare any pastor to challange him... grin sha am expctn lyk 10thousand christains to coNverT.... AmeeeN!!!
laffing....... I join u say amiiiiina in my dream:-)
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2013
tbaba1234:
It is intellectual laziness to even suggest that he supports terrorism given the fact that he has a whole video on terrorism on youtube. Within a few minutes, you would have educated yourself on his true position. I have watched the video and there is nothing that supports acts of terror against civilians.

It is intellectual dishonesty to suggest that he doesn't support terrorism given the fact that his very own words on terrorism say otherwise. You should have taken a few minutes to educate yourself on his true position. Maybe you should then try to watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxk5AAA5FbI

tbaba1234:
Unfortunately, many people are too lazy to actually investigate. It is disgusting the way people take quotes just to fulfill an agenda. I do not always agree with Dr zakir naik but i know his position on issues are far from extreme.

Unfortunately, many people are too lazy to actually investigate but simply support blindly because they happen to be of similar religious views. The only way his position is far from the extreme is that he doesn't go out and kill or oppress people, he simply gives others the justification to do so.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2013
tintingz: who is putting Islam above christianity?? Even tho christianity is not from God and Jesus

So you saying that there is another version...can you tell us the version he copied from and moreover Mohammed was an arab illiterate who doesnt no how to read and write...how is it possible for him to copied from a hebrew written books.

none of Jesus disciples withnessed when he was baptised, when he fasted walking in the desert, they all fled during crucifixion

Mohammed(sa) didnt die in battle field nor die of poison... He died naturally

He(sa) performed many miracles one of it is spliting of the moon...and again miracles are performed by many prophets not only Jesus(as)

Jesus(as) prayed and also cursed his enemies(jews)...Mohammed(sa) showed kindness to the pagans, jews, christians

The Holyspirit has been in existence before Jesus(as) there is no another promising spirit, the comforter he promised was Mohammed(sa) and i will tell you that 100 promising wives awaits in heaven said by Jesus smiley

where did Mohammed(sa) said such?? Stop posting lies here... No one is argueing that Islam and christianity are similar cuz Jesus is not a christian nor preaches christianity...he practised Islam smiley
walahi! These ur fables got to me gaaaaan! O bad gaaaaan i farthed while laughing my ass off! That was hilarious my brother. Chei, Chineke!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2013
tbaba1234:

He is giving a talk, if you are not interested in the topic , there are people who are. Can you ignore the topic? Those who are interested in the talk will be there.

It is not by force.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2013
tbaba1234:

I am sure you are over 2000 years old, since you were there when your scriptures were written....
eyaa..... I see y they say religion is opium. U bliv his own cool was adulterated, jumbled, twisted while u found it very convenient to bliv urs came perfected though you too were nt thr when it was 'revealled'. Smh
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2013
tbaba1234:

I am sure you are over 2000 years old, since you were there when your scriptures were written....
eyaa..... I see y they say religion is opium. U bliv his own book was adulterated, jumbled, twisted while u found it very convenient to bliv urs came perfected though you too were nt thr when it was 'revealled'. Smh
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2013
omokayode9258: it only applies to xtian, they too gullible, they take pastors as dr mediator btwn them nd dr Lordh they confid in dr pastors dt dr is notng goin on in dr family, workplace, street etc dt dr pastors wulnt be aware of bt stil, they claimd they ar servn Jesus bt dr pastor is intermediary btw them nd dr lord. Wel, its ur lif
my life? So u know! So y take my panadol for me? Why cry more than d bereaved? Gbeborun, gbefila!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2013
sonickay: What happened to Jesus's Childhood, d bible never mentioned it, dere was no detailed historical account for it except his birth and a good lad he was. He didn't just came to dis world as a grown-up man, he came as a child. We all passed tru childhood, we have our story, where is Jesus's own, was it hidden, or not important as a son of god or saviour of Israel?. This may not be d appropriate place to ask dis question but its omission at dis juncture leaves much to b desired for.
the moral question is what have u done with d little acct of his life and message at ur disposal?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 1:06am On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:

We are not similar at ALL
Your book (Bible) contains blasphemy (against Jesus and God)
You have homo priests!!!!!
Some of you were very happy when some ex-muslims (though still parading themselves to you guys) said they were opening a homo-sick mosque. It cannot be a mosque though.
You guys join up with atheists to attack Islam
You rejoiced when France banned Hijab and perhaps are very happy when that misguided country approved homo-mad marriage
2 parallel lines : a religion convinced about the eternal truth of its beliefs and the other with constantly-changing doctrines
oh, so u know! Why invite me to that gathering of urs? Thank u i see no need to come and waste our time
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 1:10am On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:

No! There can only be one Lord and Saviour
The Quran has rightly pointed out that were there two Gods, they would be in conflict!

Do you accept ALL his teachings
Have you fallen on your face to pray to God like he did?

I challenge you to bring the history!

The Bible is a book of Readings! Tell us about the authors and why they sometime speak about themselves in that curious third-person manner

The will of Allah is that we worship Him ALONE! Done sincerely, heaven is guaranteed.
no one begrudges u. Worship ur allah and let me worship who i bliv in. Is it too much to ask?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:
Do you concentrate on your religion?
You guys even get into dark mood when a muslim post makes front page
What are you afraid of? Is yours no longer the narrow road?
Looks like you are abetting the Imams. You should report them
But we know your priests and getting it from those boys and the Church cover everything up
The speck in my eyes and your huge Log!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 2:08am On Jun 08, 2013
What is all these na mod? U cut people's contributions and leave d quotes! What's d purpose? I'll rather these mods are either free thinkers or pagans than those we have who appear to take sides and its painful. Said my mind tho.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2013
@Tintinfz
Read the Scriptures I quoted and let Him talk to you personally. What you believe doesn't affect who He is and He loves you.
God bless you bro
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Alajiki(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Cityguy: What is all these na mod? U cut people's contributions and leave d quotes! What's d purpose? I'll rather these mods are either free thinkers or pagans than those we have who appear to take sides and its painful. Said my mind tho.
When you spew rubbish, thats what you get.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2013
EBK2: @Tintinfz
Read the Scriptures I quoted and let Him talk to you personally. What you believe doesn't affect who He is and He loves you.
God bless you bro
When did i become tintinfz cheesy

I pray you know more about Islam(not from anti-islamic peeps) and embrace it...peace bro smiley
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
solomon111: Thank you very much.
He should be focusing on pakistan,syria,afghanistan,egypt,lebanon,gaza,somalia.
Lagos and abuja has an almost balanced religious equilibrium,he is not needed in those cities.

Do you go to Church because you need to be converted?
No. You do because you want to be reminded of the principles, understand better the issues you believe you know and become a better christian/person
That is what this gathering will do for both Muslims and Christians
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Cityguy:
no one begrudges u. Worship ur allah and let me worship who i bliv in. Is it too much to ask?

Sincerely, we are not stopping you
You are the one always blocking us and getting angry that we exist
Here you are on this thread about a Muslim preacher
Christians are inventing all manner of reasons to block his lecture

It is Christians that agitate against the Hijab which causes no trouble whatsoever to anyone
I know voyeurs might not be happy but they can get their fun in any of our universities
It is Christians teachers that beat up Muslim school girls for wearing hijab
I am sure that the hijab does not hinder anyone from reading the bible or going to church

We have tax payers money used to build a National Christmas Tree in Abuja. Did we protest?
Even CAN, the great defender of the "secular" Nigerian Constitution did not advise their man that the action was one-sided
Oh, the Minister of works has also said that to alleviate our sufferings when you have your camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, taxpayer's money will be used to build a flyover around Redemption Camp
Just to remind you that any highway belongs to the government. It is not a private property
And the expressway was built in the 70s. Going to camp is much more recent thing
We are not protesting

So you can see that you need your own advice more than we do
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:

Sincerely, we are not stopping you
You are the one always blocking us and getting angry that we exist
Here you are on this thread about a Muslim preacher
Christians are inventing all manner of reasons to block his lecture

It is Christians that agitate against the Hijab which causes no trouble whatsoever to anyone
I know voyeurs might not be happy but they can get their fun in any of our universities
It is Christians teachers that beat up Muslim school girls for wearing hijab
I am sure that the hijab does not hinder anyone from reading the bible or going to church

We have tax payers money used to build a National Christmas Tree in Abuja. Did we protest?
Even CAN, the great defender of the "secular" Nigerian Constitution did not advise their man that the action was one-sided
Oh, the Minister of works has also said that to alleviate our sufferings when you have your camps along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, taxpayer's money will be used to build a flyover around Redemption Camp
Just to remind you that any highway belongs to the government. It is not a private property
And the expressway was built in the 70s. Going to camp is much more recent thing
We are not protesting

So you can see that you need your own advice more than we do

If the lectures causes you all to be peaceful and desist from your killer ways,we welcome it
Enough of the hate emanating from the mosques causing the followers to go on rampage
Enough of the church bombings
Enough of the slaughtering of Christians for their faith
Enough of the slaughter of pastors and ther families
Enough of the beer parlour and market slaughters
Enough of the schoool killing of Christians
Enough of the allahu Akbar chants while blood flows freely and heads roll
We are sick of dying for what you believe in
Enough
That is all we ask
Enough

Because of you all,Nigeria is gaining notoriety as a terrorist nation
Thank God Muslim names are easily identifiable so they can know the likely suspects by name
Enough!!!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
vedaxcool:

I throway salute, we really missed you.

Salaam my dear brother
I am sorry but needed to clear up some arrears of activities

deols:

I agree. I always like it when he is here smiley

I really apologise for being AWOL
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
Cityguy:
the moral question is what have u done with d little acct of his life and message at ur disposal?
Actually you should have been gracious enough to ponder why Muslims don't fill the gaps with unflattering tales
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi:
If the lectures causes you all to be peaceful and desist from your killer ways,we welcome it

Killer ways! Can we look at crime statistics in Nigerian by geo-political zones/religion?
Let me give you an idea from abroad. More Americans are killed by gun violence in that country than have been killed in combat abroad
So here in Nigeria we might be outraged by the ferocity of some forms of crime but there are endemic and more deadly ones that we live with because they are not hyped
babyosisi:
Enough of the hate emanating from the mosques causing the followers to go on rampage

I would like throw a challenge
Kindly post audios of such lectures from mosques
And I will post much more chilling lectures from churches
Are you ready to have a go?
babyosisi:
Enough of the church bombings
Enough of the slaughtering of Christians for their faith
Enough f the slaughter of pastors and ther families
Enough of the allahu Akbar chants while blood flows freely
We are tired f dying for what you elieve in
Enough
That is all we ask

I agree. Boko Haram is a problem and I support any activity that would stop them from their mindless killings
But you have to concede too that
(1) BH kill Muslims who disagree with them too. Such muslims don't deserve to be accused of being in league with BH
(2) Christian missionaries were happy to do evangelism as the American soldiers in Iraq were killing innocent muslims, abusing Allah and His Messenger (SAW) and spraying crosses on mosques
And since the Iraqi war was based on falsehood every muslim there killed was innocent

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:

Killer ways! Can we look at crime statistics in Nigerian by geo-political zones/religion?
Let me give you an idea from abroad. More Americans are killed by gun violence in that country than have been killed in combat abroad
So here in Nigeria we might be outraged by the ferocity of some forms of crime but there are endemic and more deadly ones that we live with because they are not hyped

I would like throw a challenge
Kindly post audios of such lectures from mosques
And I will post much more chilling lectures from churches
Are you ready to have a go?

I agree. Boko Haram is a problem and I support any activity that would stop them from their mindless killings
But you have to concede too that
(1) BH kill Muslims who disagree with them too. Such muslims don't deserve to be accused of being in league with BH
(2) Christian missionaries were happy to do evangelism as the American soldiers in Iraq were killing innocent muslims, abusing Allah and His Messenger (SAW) and spraying crosses on mosques
And since the Iraqi war was based on falsehood every muslim there killed was innocent

There has been Islamic killings of non Muslims in Nigeria way before Boko haram surfaced
Boko is just the latest
Fridays were the scariest days for Christians in northern Nigeria
The killings often commenced as crowds rushed out from mosques unto the streets with machetes
And slaughtered Christians as they chanted allahu akhbar

There is no guessing what the preaching that day was

Countless Christians worldwide have been slaughtered by Muslims for no reason that their faith
Muslim converts to Christianity are killed all over for no reason than their faith in Christ
It is even enshrined in the sharia

We don't care what you believe in
You can believe in a stone
But please don't throw the stones at your neighbors
That is all we ask
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Before Boko haram see from no 9 downwards
[/size]

http://www.modernghana.com/news2/260135/1/62-cases-of-mass-islamic-terrorism-unleashed-on-ni.html

LISTS:

(1) Religious violence erupts again in Jos on Tuesday, 24-hour curfew declared 200 dead By AHMED SAKA - AP

January 19, 2010. The rioting began Sunday after Muslim youths set a Catholic church ablaze. Witnesses said rioters armed with knives, homemade firearms and stones attacked passers-by and fought with security forces, leaving bodies in the street and stacked in local mosques. The Minister of Police Affairs, Ibrahim Yakubu Lame, issued a statement Tuesday blaming the violence on "some highly placed individuals in the society who were exploiting the ignorance and poverty of the people to cause mayhem in the name of religion."

(2)January 11, 2010 No fewer than 30 persons were killed in a renewed clash between members of an Islamic sect called kala-kato and security personnel in the Zango area of Bauchi Metropolis in the early hours of Monday. The Kala-Kato (which means he has said) sect is claiming to be the remains of the original 'Maitatsine' sect of the 80s. Among the victims who died were 15 children between the ages of three and seven. A cripple, Yusuf Abba, was said to have been slaughtered by the sect members. _ A number of houses in Zango were set on fire by members of the sect who were demanding for the release of its leader arrested by the authorities.

(3) DECEMBER 2009 There was palpable apprehension among citizens because of muslim religious riot in Bauchi while all businesses in the area remained closed. Governor Isa Yuguda who has been criticized for his much travel was away in Britain. The Bauchi State Police Command PPRO, Mohammed Barau said the command has deployed a combine team of regular Policemen and Mobile Police to maintain law and order in the area.

(4)Jan 5, 2010 - Muslim Religious rioters have killed hundred of people in religious violence in Bauchi Northern Nigeria.

(5)For the third time in 2009, the 'Angel' of destruction once again passed through Bauchi in the name of religious crisis and claimed several hundred lives

www.tribune.com

(6)LAGOS, July 27 2009(Xinhua) -- At least 200 persons have been killed and many others seriously injured in the early hours of Sunday, following a renewed religious crisis in northern Nigeria's Bauchi State, the Tribune newspaper reported on Monday.

(7)December 30 2009, Bauchi, (Northern Nigeria) Radical Islamic sect Kala-Kato a branch of Maitasine attacked Christians and burned Churches; 70 people were killed.

(coolJuly 26 2009 Maidugiri, Yobe, Bauchi, Kano, (Northern Nigeria) Radical Islamic fundamentalist sect, Boko Haram [translated 'Western civilization is evil'] goes on rampage burning churches, and looting homes belonging to Christians and murdering them. Three Christian pastors including George Orji (Igbo) were killed by beheading. Officially 800 people were reported killed.

(9)2007, Adamawa (Northern Nigeria) Moslem jihadists invade Christian community of Yugor killing hundreds of Christians, looting and burning churches and Christian's homes and property.

10) 2006 Maidugiri, (Northern Nigeria) Islamic fundamentalists protesting cartoon of Prophet Mohammed by Danish cartoonist killed hundreds of Christians, burned down scores of Churches, and looted shops and homes belonging to Christians.

· (11)2006 All over Northern Nigeria. Similar riots by Islamic jihadists were held in numerous towns in Northern Nigeria - Katsina, Bauchi, Minna, Potiskum, Kano, Kotangora. Thousands of Christians were killed, scores of churches were looted and burned and personal homes and businesses of Christians were looted and burned. One week before that Nigerian MP's burned Danish and Norwegian flags in the parliament premises.

·(12)June 28 2006, Abuja (Northern Nigeria) The Federal government of Nigeria accused Kano State of Northern Nigeria of collaborating with foreign powers to train 100 Muslim militants in 'intelligence gathering' and the "practice of jihad". In a news release, Information Minister Frank Nweke said the "Hisbah", a group employed by the mainly Muslim state of Kano to enforce sharia law, was "a parallel security outfit that poses a potential threat to national security".

(13) April 2003, Kano (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists go on a rampage A pastor, Sunday Madumere (Igbo) and six of his family members were killed

(14) April, 2003, Jos (Northern Nigeria) Armed Muslim insurgents attacked Wereng village near Vom a suburb of Jos killing people, burning homes and looting people's property.

(15) April, 2003, Langtang (Northern Nigeria) A group of armed Muslims attacked a village in Langtang killing people and burning down homes.

(16)2003 Gusau (Northern Nigeria) Governor Ahmed Sani, who came to the United States and used the VOA to advertise the introduction of fundamentalist Islamic Sharia Law in Nigeria promising that it will never be applied to Christians gave an order that more than 20 of the Christian churches in the State be demolished. They were demolished promptly. No reasons were given.

(17) March, 2003 Jos (Northern Nigeria) Thousands of jihad warriors attacked the town of Kardako in Wase Local Government Area (LGA) shouting 'Allahu Akbar' killing Christians and burning down homes.

(18) February, 2003 Ibadan (Western Nigeria) Muslims jihadists from the National Council of Muslim Youth Organizations attacked Christian schools in Ibadan in an effort to force the schools to require women to wear Islamic head coverings. Hundreds of students and teachers were injured in the attack.

(19) December 26, 2002, Bauchi, (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attacked Christians concluding a Christmas celebration in Bauchi killing Christians, looting and burning churches and Christian's homes.

(20) December 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria). Muslim Jihadists attack Christians. During the attack Rev. Bitrus Manjang, his son, daughter-in- law and their six-month old child were shot to death outside their home. The jihadists went on killing people looting and burning churches and Christian's homes.

(21) November, 2002 Kano, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) Muslim jihadists went on a rampage after an article in the This Day newspaper suggested that the prophet Muhammad would probably have married a contestant from the Miss World pageant scheduled to be held in Abuja. Muslim mobs ransacked the newspaper's office, issued a fatwa on the author of the article, Miss Isioma, killed Christians and burned down numerous churches.

(22) October 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) Hundreds of Christians were killed when a mob of several Muslims jihadists attacked the town of Fajul in Plateau State. Mercenaries from Chad and Niger were believed to be among the group, which burned down homes, churches, and raped several women.

(23) September 11, 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) A bomb exploded at the Church of Christ in the Laranto suburb of Jos. No one was injured, but there was some structural damage to the church building.

·(24) August 2002 Kano, (Northern Nigeria) The government of Kano State ordered half of the churches in Kano State closed because of Muslim complaints about 'too many churches.'

(25) June 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) Several Christian communities in Plateau state including Yelwa, Shendam, Wase, Barakin Ladi, Vom and Miango were invaded by Islamic jihadists who killed people and burned down homes and churches.

(26) June, 2002, Minna, (Northern Nigeria) At least 75 Christians were arrested in Niger state for opposing the state's Islamic sharia law.

(27) April 8-22, 2002, Kano (Northern Nigeria) At least seven churches in Kano State were destroyed by authorities. There is a growing trend in states that have enacted Sharia law to destroy Christian churches on the pretense that the churches have violated building codes. Christians believe it is a step toward wiping out the Christian faith in northern Nigeria.

(28) April 2002, Sokoto (Northern Nigeria) Two Christians in Zamfara State were tried on the charge of apostasy, converting from Islam to Christianity. According to Islamic law, the penalty for apostasy is death. However the two Christians, Lawali Yakubu and Ali Jafaru, claim they were never Muslims to start with. The two belong to an ethnic group that has practiced Christianity for many years.

(29)February, 2002 Ilorin (Northern Nigeria) Muslims in Ilorin turned violent while celebrating Eid-el-Kabir and began attacking and killing Christians and burning their houses and businesses.

(30)February 2002, Kano (Northern Nigeria) The Kano state government revealed that it had closed down 122 Christian schools for failing to meet state requirements. The requirement in question is the compulsory study of Islam. Christian schools have refused to allow Muslim clerics into their schools, thus risking closure.

(31) February, 2002, Gombe, (Northern Nigeria) A Christian lady, Esther Bulus was kidnapped from her school by four Muslims who slit her throat and left her to die. Esther had refused to marry a Muslim politician in Gombe on grounds of religious differences. She was murdered because of this.

·(32)December 30, 2001, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) Armed Muslim jihadists attacked the Christian community in southern Jos, killing people, looting and destroying property worth several million dollars.

(33) December 2001, Yola (Northern Nigeria) Muslim army soldiers from the 23rd Armored 7th Brigade in Yola, burned a Christian church building, which was constructed in the army barracks. They justified the act by saying it was an illegal structure. However, the army officially allows both Islam and Christianity to be practiced in the barracks.

(34)December 10, 2001, Kano, (Northern Nigeria) Truck driver Uche Nwama was killed by Islamic jihadists for allowing the exhaust from his truck to drift into an open-air Islamic meeting. Islamic jihadists claimed the exhaust had desecrated the Quran.

(35)November 6 2001; Ibadan (Western Nigeria) Islamic jihadists hold a massive rally in Ibadan in support of Osama Bin Laden and his attack and slaughter of thousands of Americans during the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York. They condemn the United States for attacking the Taliban in Afghanistan and vow to fight alongside Bin Laden and his fellow terrorists.

(36)November 2001 (Northern and Western Nigeria) Islamic jihadists hold massive rallies in Osogbo, Sokoto, Kano, Zaria, Kaduna, and other towns in Western and Northern Nigeria in support of Osama Bin Laden and his attack and slaughter of thousands of Americans during 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York. They condemn the United States for attacking the Taliban in Afghanistan. They also vow to fight alongside Bin Laden and his fellow terrorists in a jihad against America.

(37) November 28, 2001Enugu (Eastern Nigeria) Christian Biafrans organize a peaceful rally in Enugu in solidarity with and support of the government and people of the United States over the terrorist attack in New York on 9/11/2001 and in support of the United States action against the terrorists. The Nigerian paramilitary police brutalized the participants, disbanded the rally and arrested the leaders.

(38) October 14-18, 2001 Kano (Northern Nigeria) Massive anti-American protests in Kano by Islamic jihadists. Thousands of Christians are slaughtered and scores of churches are burned. Property of Christians worth billions of dollars are looted and destroyed.

(39)October 2001, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack Christians in churches, on the street and in their homes. Thousands of Christians are slaughtered, scores of churches are burned and looted, and thousands of Christian homes are looted, and burned.

��(40)September 2001, Kano (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack Christians burning down churches slaughtering thousands of people, looting churches and private homes. Kano State government demolishes the few remaining churches.

(41) September 2001, Jos (Northern Nigeria) In a well planned and highly coordinated program Islamic jihadists attack Christians in the city of Jos, burning down churches, and private homes of Christians, looting the churches and private property of Christians. Hundreds of churches were burned and thousands of Christians were slaughtered some burned while worshipping in their churches.

(42)August 2001, Bauchi, (Northern Nigeria). The Bauchi state government is alleged to be using Muslim mercenaries to attack Christians in the Tafawa Balewa and Bogora districts. On several occasions vehicles loaded with Islamic jihadists were intercepted by vigilant Christians. Several hundred Christians were killed and houses, shops and churches looted, burned and destroyed.

(43)June 2001, Gawaram (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack Christians, burn down dozens of churches and kill Christians.

(44)February 24-25, 2001, (Gombe) A visit to Gombe state by an Israeli ambassador sparked a riot by Islamic jihadists. During the riot the jihadists kill Christians, loot and burn down churches, loot and burn down Christian homes and render thousands of people homeless. The Calvary Baptist Church and the Bishara Baptist church are among those looted and burned.

(45)September 2000 Gombe (Northern Nigeria) In Bambam, Gombe state Islamic jihadists attack and kill Christians, burn down and loot churches and private homes and businesses of Christians.

(46)May 2000, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) For several days Islamic jihadists attack and slaughter hundreds of people in Kaduna.. They loot thousands of Christian people's homes, churches, businesses and then burn them down. Thousands of Christians are mindlessly slaughtered and more than 200 churches are burned

(47)February 2000, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack and slaughter Christians opposing the implementation of Sharia law in Kaduna, northern Nigeria. Christian homes, businesses and churches are looted, and burned. Thousands of Christians are mercilessly slaughtered and property worth billions of dollars are looted and destroyed by the jihadists.

(48)2000 Damboa, Maidugiri, (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack and slaughter Christians, loot and burn Christian homes, businesses and churches

[size=14pt]· This is not even comprehensive. There is documentation of numerous other attacks by Islamic jihadists including: Kano, 1994; Ibadan, 1993; Lagos, 1993; Funtua, 1993; Zango Kataf 1992; Kano 1991; Katsina, 1991; Bauchi, 1991; Kafanchan, 1986; Kaduna, 1986; Gombe, 1985; Yola, 1984; Maidugiri, 1982; Kano, 1980. If you are interested you can go as far back as May/June; July/August; and September/October 1966 when Moslem jihadists slaughtered 100,000 Christian Igbo and other Easterners in Northern Nigeria. We suspect that Dora and her parents may have been escapees from Northern Nigeria during the jihad of 1966 in Northern Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ betathings please show us a list where Christians rose up and slaughtered Muslims for sport other than provocation or retaliation
Bring your list let us compare
Enough is enough
We are sick of burying our dead for what you believe in
Worship your Allah and preach peace and tolerance and allow others worship their God

Stop killing us!!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi: There has been Islamic killings of non Muslims in Nigeria way before Boko haram surfaced
Boko is just the latest
Fridays were the scariest days for Christians in northern Nigeria
The killings often commenced as crowds rushed out from mosques unto the streets in machetes
And slaughtered Christians as they chanted allahu akhbar
There is no guessing what the preaching that day was

So without any cause those things just happened?
Even on Nairaland, Christians are always taunting Muslims
Have you ever heard of any Muslim who defecated on the Bible in error?

Here are your fellow Christians having a feast! The flesh of Muslims is their delicacy
I reckon they meet with your approval!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJ_JD7uKZE

babyosisi:
Countless Christians worldwide have been slaughtered by Muslims for no reason that their faith
Muslim converts to Christianity are killed all over for no reason than their faith in Christ
It is even enshrined in the sharia

We don't care what you believe in
You can believe in a stomp e
But please don't brow the stones at your neighbors
That is all we ask

Of course, you care what we believe in!
That is the reason for all your mind games - publishing fake Qur'an, talking about Islamic Fundamentalism while the Redeemed Church speaks of being committed to fundamentals of Christianity or Latter Rain saying it is committed to
exchanging the values of its society with those of Christianity
"Islam was spread by the sword"
What was Christianity spread with?
Under the doctrine of discovery enunciated by Pope Alexander?
Or when Philippinos threw out the Spaniards only to be confronted with ferocious attack from America
The Church has always been violent!
The protestants experienced it first hand in the past
Did you think the Wars of Religion was fought amongst Muslims?
Do you think who burnt heretics at stake would tolerate non-Christians
The jews suffered untold persecution in the hands of Christians
Even Luther who started out as a moderate became violent when the Jews refused to be cajoled
And recently in Vietnam?
As Iraq 2003 is fresh?
When Palin assured Christians that the war in Iraq was a task of God, what did that mean
That they were going to Iraq to kill Christians
have you heard of Srebrenca?
So why did those Christians kill Muslims?

And would you care to bring statistics of people killed for converting from Islam?
We know that pastor Bakare is alive and well!
But we have people on NL threatening to kill Christians who convert!

Please let us be balanced!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
Answer me in the same manner
Show us your list where Christians went on rampage shouting praise The Lord and slaughtering mUslims in Nigeria
Don't change the subject and go on a wild goose chase as usual
Our focus in Nigeria for now
I am waiting
Oya
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
So without any cause those things just happened?

The answer is yes
Glad u didn't even deny they happened
What you're after is the justification why you kill at will for your religion
The only religion that justifies killing of innocent people just because they believe differently
The same killer spirit rests in you obviously
Sad

Stop killing us for Allah
Sop killing us at the altar of Allah
Stop killing us and our loved ones

We are humans and when you kill us you destroy families and cause undue pain for our loved ones

For anyone bound by the hateful Spirit of Islam,Jesus can set you free
Millions have found that out
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi: @ betathings please show us a list where Christians rose up and slaughtered Muslims for sport other than provocation or retaliation
Bring your list let us compare
Enough is enough
We are sick of burying our dead for what you believe in
Worship your Allah and preach peace and tolerance and allow others worship their God

Stop killing us!!
Srebrenica was retaliation for what?
Iraq was retaliation for what?
Kuru Jenta incident was retaliation for what?
You have documented mostly reports rather than causes of events
The clips I posted were not reported by the mostly-Christian press

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:
Srebrenica was retaliation for what?
Iraq was retaliation for what?
Kuru Jenta incident was retaliation for what?
You have documented mostly reports rather than causes of events
The clips I posted were not reported by the mostly-Christian press

Come down to Nigeria I ask
How hard is that?
Charity begins at home
Let us talk of our country first
Deal?

If Zaik Zakir teaches you not to kill, I agree with him
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi:

The answer is yes
Glad u didn't even deny they happened
What you're after is the justification why you kill at will for your religion
The only religion that justifies killing of innocent people just because they believe differently
The same killer spirit rests in you obviously
Sad

Sop killing us at the altar of Allah
Stop killing us and our loved ones

We are humans and when you kill us you destroy families and cause undue pain for our loved ones

For anyone bound by the hateful Spirit of Islam,Jesus can set you free
Millions have found that out

I never expected civil language from you
Deny? You have an well-established and resourced lies infrastructure
Look at some of the products below
Were 25% of what you posted true, there would have been no need for those expertly "sex-ed up" stories
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.