Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59289 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:

I never expected civil language from you
Deny? You have an well-established and resourced lies infrastructure
Look at some of the products below
Were 25% of what you posted true, there would have been no need for those "sex-ed up" stories
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims

Back to topic

Show us where Christians arose in the manner I listed and killed Muslims
Is that a concession of defeat I smell
Hahahaha
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Come down to Nigeria I ask
How hard is that?
Charity begins at home
Let us talk of our country first

You said

babyosisi:
Countless Christians worldwide have been slaughtered by Muslims for no reason that their faith

BTW I cannot match you. You have a bodyguard of lies serenading your stories

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Refresher before Boko haram[/size]

(6)LAGOS, July 27 2009(Xinhua) -- At least 200 persons have been killed and many others seriously injured in the early hours of Sunday, following a renewed religious crisis in northern Nigeria's Bauchi State, the Tribune newspaper reported on Monday.

(7)December 30 2009, Bauchi, (Northern Nigeria) Radical Islamic sect Kala-Kato a branch of Maitasine attacked Christians and burned Churches; 70 people were killed.

(July 26 2009 Maidugiri, Yobe, Bauchi, Kano, (Northern Nigeria) Radical Islamic fundamentalist sect, Boko Haram [translated 'Western civilization is evil'] goes on rampage burning churches, and looting homes belonging to Christians and murdering them. Three Christian pastors including George Orji (Igbo) were killed by beheading. Officially 800 people were reported killed.

(9)2007, Adamawa (Northern Nigeria) Moslem jihadists invade Christian community of Yugor killing hundreds of Christians, looting and burning churches and Christian's homes and property.

10) 2006 Maidugiri, (Northern Nigeria) Islamic fundamentalists protesting cartoon of Prophet Mohammed by Danish cartoonist killed hundreds of Christians, burned down scores of Churches, and looted shops and homes belonging to Christians.

· (11)2006 All over Northern Nigeria. Similar riots by Islamic jihadists were held in numerous towns in Northern Nigeria - Katsina, Bauchi, Minna, Potiskum, Kano, Kotangora. Thousands of Christians were killed, scores of churches were looted and burned and personal homes and businesses of Christians were looted and burned. One week before that Nigerian MP's burned Danish and Norwegian flags in the parliament premises.

·(12)June 28 2006, Abuja (Northern Nigeria) The Federal government of Nigeria accused Kano State of Northern Nigeria of collaborating with foreign powers to train 100 Muslim militants in 'intelligence gathering' and the "practice of jihad". In a news release, Information Minister Frank Nweke said the "Hisbah", a group employed by the mainly Muslim state of Kano to enforce sharia law, was "a parallel security outfit that poses a potential threat to national security".

(13) April 2003, Kano (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists go on a rampage A pastor, Sunday Madumere (Igbo) and six of his family members were killed

(14) April, 2003, Jos (Northern Nigeria) Armed Muslim insurgents attacked Wereng village near Vom a suburb of Jos killing people, burning homes and looting people's property.

(15) April, 2003, Langtang (Northern Nigeria) A group of armed Muslims attacked a village in Langtang killing people and burning down homes.

(16)2003 Gusau (Northern Nigeria) Governor Ahmed Sani, who came to the United States and used the VOA to advertise the introduction of fundamentalist Islamic Sharia Law in Nigeria promising that it will never be applied to Christians gave an order that more than 20 of the Christian churches in the State be demolished. They were demolished promptly. No reasons were given.

(17) March, 2003 Jos (Northern Nigeria) Thousands of jihad warriors attacked the town of Kardako in Wase Local Government Area (LGA) shouting 'Allahu Akbar' killing Christians and burning down homes.

(18) February, 2003 Ibadan (Western Nigeria) Muslims jihadists from the National Council of Muslim Youth Organizations attacked Christian schools in Ibadan in an effort to force the schools to require women to wear Islamic head coverings. Hundreds of students and teachers were injured in the attack.

(19) December 26, 2002, Bauchi, (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attacked Christians concluding a Christmas celebration in Bauchi killing Christians, looting and burning churches and Christian's homes.

(20) December 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria). Muslim Jihadists attack Christians. During the attack Rev. Bitrus Manjang, his son, daughter-in- law and their six-month old child were shot to death outside their home. The jihadists went on killing people looting and burning churches and Christian's homes.

(21) November, 2002 Kano, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) Muslim jihadists went on a rampage after an article in the This Day newspaper suggested that the prophet Muhammad would probably have married a contestant from the Miss World pageant scheduled to be held in Abuja. Muslim mobs ransacked the newspaper's office, issued a fatwa on the author of the article, Miss Isioma, killed Christians and burned down numerous churches.

(22) October 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) Hundreds of Christians were killed when a mob of several Muslims jihadists attacked the town of Fajul in Plateau State. Mercenaries from Chad and Niger were believed to be among the group, which burned down homes, churches, and Molested several women.

(23) September 11, 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) A bomb exploded at the Church of Christ in the Laranto suburb of Jos. No one was injured, but there was some structural damage to the church building.

·(24) August 2002 Kano, (Northern Nigeria) The government of Kano State ordered half of the churches in Kano State closed because of Muslim complaints about 'too many churches.'

(25) June 2002, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) Several Christian communities in Plateau state including Yelwa, Shendam, Wase, Barakin Ladi, Vom and Miango were invaded by Islamic jihadists who killed people and burned down homes and churches.

(26) June, 2002, Minna, (Northern Nigeria) At least 75 Christians were arrested in Niger state for opposing the state's Islamic sharia law.

(27) April 8-22, 2002, Kano (Northern Nigeria) At least seven churches in Kano State were destroyed by authorities. There is a growing trend in states that have enacted Sharia law to destroy Christian churches on the pretense that the churches have violated building codes. Christians believe it is a step toward wiping out the Christian faith in northern Nigeria.

(28) April 2002, Sokoto (Northern Nigeria) Two Christians in Zamfara State were tried on the charge of apostasy, converting from Islam to Christianity. According to Islamic law, the penalty for apostasy is death. However the two Christians, Lawali Yakubu and Ali Jafaru, claim they were never Muslims to start with. The two belong to an ethnic group that has practiced Christianity for many years.

(29)February, 2002 Ilorin (Northern Nigeria) Muslims in Ilorin turned violent while celebrating Eid-el-Kabir and began attacking and killing Christians and burning their houses and businesses.

(30)February 2002, Kano (Northern Nigeria) The Kano state government revealed that it had closed down 122 Christian schools for failing to meet state requirements. The requirement in question is the compulsory study of Islam. Christian schools have refused to allow Muslim clerics into their schools, thus risking closure.

(31) February, 2002, Gombe, (Northern Nigeria) A Christian lady, Esther Bulus was kidnapped from her school by four Muslims who slit her throat and left her to die. Esther had refused to marry a Muslim politician in Gombe on grounds of religious differences. She was murdered because of this.

·(32)December 30, 2001, Jos, (Northern Nigeria) Armed Muslim jihadists attacked the Christian community in southern Jos, killing people, looting and destroying property worth several million dollars.

(33) December 2001, Yola (Northern Nigeria) Muslim army soldiers from the 23rd Armored 7th Brigade in Yola, burned a Christian church building, which was constructed in the army barracks. They justified the act by saying it was an illegal structure. However, the army officially allows both Islam and Christianity to be practiced in the barracks.

(34)December 10, 2001, Kano, (Northern Nigeria) Truck driver Uche Nwama was killed by Islamic jihadists for allowing the exhaust from his truck to drift into an open-air Islamic meeting. Islamic jihadists claimed the exhaust had desecrated the Quran.

(35)November 6 2001; Ibadan (Western Nigeria) Islamic jihadists hold a massive rally in Ibadan in support of Osama Bin Laden and his attack and slaughter of thousands of Americans during the 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York. They condemn the United States for attacking the Taliban in Afghanistan and vow to fight alongside Bin Laden and his fellow terrorists.

(36)November 2001 (Northern and Western Nigeria) Islamic jihadists hold massive rallies in Osogbo, Sokoto, Kano, Zaria, Kaduna, and other towns in Western and Northern Nigeria in support of Osama Bin Laden and his attack and slaughter of thousands of Americans during 9/11/2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York. They condemn the United States for attacking the Taliban in Afghanistan. They also vow to fight alongside Bin Laden and his fellow terrorists in a jihad against America.

(37) November 28, 2001Enugu (Eastern Nigeria) Christian Biafrans organize a peaceful rally in Enugu in solidarity with and support of the government and people of the United States over the terrorist attack in New York on 9/11/2001 and in support of the United States action against the terrorists. The Nigerian paramilitary police brutalized the participants, disbanded the rally and arrested the leaders.

(38) October 14-18, 2001 Kano (Northern Nigeria) Massive anti-American protests in Kano by Islamic jihadists. Thousands of Christians are slaughtered and scores of churches are burned. Property of Christians worth billions of dollars are looted and destroyed.

(39)October 2001, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack Christians in churches, on the street and in their homes. Thousands of Christians are slaughtered, scores of churches are burned and looted, and thousands of Christian homes are looted, and burned.

��(40)September 2001, Kano (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack Christians burning down churches slaughtering thousands of people, looting churches and private homes. Kano State government demolishes the few remaining churches.

(41) September 2001, Jos (Northern Nigeria) In a well planned and highly coordinated program Islamic jihadists attack Christians in the city of Jos, burning down churches, and private homes of Christians, looting the churches and private property of Christians. Hundreds of churches were burned and thousands of Christians were slaughtered some burned while worshipping in their churches.

(42)August 2001, Bauchi, (Northern Nigeria). The Bauchi state government is alleged to be using Muslim mercenaries to attack Christians in the Tafawa Balewa and Bogora districts. On several occasions vehicles loaded with Islamic jihadists were intercepted by vigilant Christians. Several hundred Christians were killed and houses, shops and churches looted, burned and destroyed.

(43)June 2001, Gawaram (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack Christians, burn down dozens of churches and kill Christians.

(44)February 24-25, 2001, (Gombe) A visit to Gombe state by an Israeli ambassador sparked a riot by Islamic jihadists. During the riot the jihadists kill Christians, loot and burn down churches, loot and burn down Christian homes and render thousands of people homeless. The Calvary Baptist Church and the Bishara Baptist church are among those looted and burned.

(45)September 2000 Gombe (Northern Nigeria) In Bambam, Gombe state Islamic jihadists attack and kill Christians, burn down and loot churches and private homes and businesses of Christians.

(46)May 2000, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) For several days Islamic jihadists attack and slaughter hundreds of people in Kaduna.. They loot thousands of Christian people's homes, churches, businesses and then burn them down. Thousands of Christians are mindlessly slaughtered and more than 200 churches are burned

(47)February 2000, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack and slaughter Christians opposing the implementation of Sharia law in Kaduna, northern Nigeria. Christian homes, businesses and churches are looted, and burned. Thousands of Christians are mercilessly slaughtered and property worth billions of dollars are looted and destroyed by the jihadists.

(48)2000 Damboa, Maidugiri, (Northern Nigeria) Islamic jihadists attack and slaughter Christians, loot and burn Christian homes, businesses and churches

· This is not even comprehensive. There is documentation of numerous other attacks by Islamic jihadists including: Kano, 1994; Ibadan, 1993; Lagos, 1993; Funtua, 1993; Zango Kataf 1992; Kano 1991; Katsina, 1991; Bauchi, 1991; Kafanchan, 1986; Kaduna, 1986; Gombe, 1985; Yola, 1984; Maidugiri, 1982; Kano, 1980. If you are interested you can go as far back as May/June; July/August; and September/October 1966 when Moslem jihadists slaughtered 100,000 Christian Igbo and other Easterners in Northern Nigeria. We suspect that Dora and her parents may have been escapees from Northern Nigeria during the jihad of 1966 in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2013
Still waiting while you call on Maclatunji to help out and hide my posts grin grin

The above is the legacy of Islam in Nigeria
The so called religion of peace unleashing terror on non Muslims
God help us Amen!!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi: Still waiting while you call on Maclatunji to help out and hide my posts grin grin

The above is the legacy of Islam in Nigeria
The so called religion of peace unleashing terror on non Muslims
God help us Amen!!
With all the above lists of yours,how many christians are still residing in kaduna,kano? Because I think there should no christian again residing in these areas after all the erroneous lists you listed above,that's what we are saying.Media and Islam,war or peace? I have seen different statistics of what you listed above.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi: Answer me in the same manner
Show us your list where Christians went on rampage shouting praise The Lord and slaughtering mUslims in Nigeria
Don't change the subject and go on a wild goose chase as usual
Our focus in Nigeria for now
I am waiting
Oya
I would like to crave your indulgence that in Plateau State Kuru to be precise the Christians killed hundreds of Muslims, with women and children and threw some in wells while some were burnt.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/01/201012333947758520.html

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
tintingz: babyosisi can lie o!! Chai...
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgdews5yUB7GE9LtU8rEYaq3aS2O-i9e4LAMPke4kxDvZptPi3GgmUhA[/img]

Which statement was the lie? Can you please point them out to a bystander?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
trenchcoat:
I would like to crave your indulgence that in Plateau State Kuru to be precise the Christians killed hundreds of Muslims, with women and children and threw some in wells while some were burnt.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/01/201012333947758520.html

Maybe what you've said is true but the article you linked to doesn't say that. You're welcome to compile your own list of Christians going on a rampage. I would like to see it.

Thanks.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
lanrexlan: With all the above lists of yours,how many christians are still residing in kaduna,kano? Because I think there should no christian again residing in these areas after all the erroneous lists you listed above,that's what we are saying.Media and Islam,war or peace? I have seen different statistics of what you listed above.

Can you point out the incidents in the list that are wrong? Are the killings aimed at driving away all non-Muslims?

Blaming the media won't help you because it isn't the members of the press that are killing people, but people chanting that their God is great. That you've seen different statistics means that the incidents happened but the figures you have are different. Can you show us these figures?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
BetaThings:

I never expected civil language from you
Deny? You have an well-established and resourced lies infrastructure
Look at some of the products below
Were 25% of what you posted true, there would have been no need for those expertly "sex-ed up" stories
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims

If 25% or less of what was posted is true, then 75% or more is false. That means it should be easy for you to show us the ones that are false. So, which ones are false? Do you have a compilation of Christians going on rampage to murder Muslims?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Paschal007: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2013
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgdews5yUB7GE9LtU8rEYaq3aS2O-i9e4LAMPke4kxDvZptPi3GgmUhA[/img]

Lmao. i can imagine bitathings scratching his head like this. oboy i missed for nl yesterday o. i bet he won't be throwing around those childish challenges of his anytime some.

babyosisi e kara aka grin grin
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2013
thehomer:

Maybe what you've said is true but the article you linked to doesn't say that. You're welcome to compile your own list of Christians going on a rampage. I would like to see it.

Thanks.

I guess the footage on the article could not be viewed but here is the footage from youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7XjFZSSF9Q&rel=0&fs=0&showinfo=0

thehomer:
If 25% or less of what was posted is true, then 75% or more is false. That means it should be easy for you to show us the ones that are false. So, which ones are false? Do you have a compilation of Christians going on rampage to murder Muslims?

The compilation is false let me point out a few;

All the incidents that happened in Jos,Yelwa Shendam,Tafawa Balewa, Zangon Kataf and Kafanchan were well orchestrated genocide to wipe out all the Muslims in that area, they have planned to kill all the Muslims in Jos so as to make it the headquarters of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). If you could notice some of the Christians have disassociated themselves from the dreaded CAN group due to the bad representation it gives real Christians.

For your information I shuttle between Jos,Kano, etc so I have seen these with my bear eyes not a hearsay.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2013
trenchcoat:

I guess the footage on the article could not be viewed but here is the footage from youtube

The compilation is false let me point out a few;

All the incidents that happened in Jos,Yelwa Shendam,Tafawa Balewa, Zangon Kataf and Kafanchan were well orchestrated genocide to wipe out all the Muslims in that area, they have planned to kill all the Muslims in Jos so as to make it the headquarters of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). If you could notice some of the Christians have disassociated themselves from the dreaded CAN group due to the bad representation it gives real Christians.

Well orchestrated genocide? Really? What you're saying sounds like a conspiracy theory. You need to provide some evidence for your claim about CAN because last time I checked, Muslims have often destroyed churches in Northern Nigeria. What is the video supposed to show?

trenchcoat:
For your information I shuttle between Jos,Kano, etc so I have seen these with my bear eyes not a hearsay.

This is anecdotal at best and frankly the fact that you shuttle all over the place doesn't mean that the information you have is accurate. What would help you is if you were able to refute those incidents mentioned.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2013
What is the video supposed to show?
Did you get to watch it?

Well orchestrated genocide? Really? What you're saying sounds like a conspiracy theory. You need to provide some evidence for your claim about CAN because last time I checked, Muslims have often destroyed churches in Northern Nigeria.

This excerpts could give you some insights;

Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.

MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH

“Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death!!
Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro­fessor Dauda Ojobi

Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam made haram. They claimed western education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular with saying, wearing a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help him win his reelection through charm. After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel, but when the President, saw the report, he said no, the white paper will not be issued on this report, because it may result to crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date.
Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he came back from Rome, where he went to further his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002.

-Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death before they deny it?
-Security operatives that always claim they want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in that angle, why?
-Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from police custody several times.
-I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation.
-I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of Muslims.
-Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians.

I beg your pardon, if this write up hurt you in any form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set straight.Himself for your digestion.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2013
Alajiki:
When you spew rubbish, thats what you get.
rubbish? U neva cease to amaze me. Are u d mod? Well, ur comrades i see and besides, what does a child know?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Cityguy: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2013
BetaThings:
Actually you should have been gracious enough to ponder why Muslims don't fill the gaps with unflattering tales
well my friend, if that is done i wouldn't be suprised cos it will only go to complement d other ones.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tiarabubu: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2013
babyosisi:

Back to topic

Show us where Christians arose in the manner I listed and killed Muslims
Is that a concession of defeat I smell
Hahahaha

I can bet my lunch this guy (in fact all of them) will never respond. He will take you around the world searching for "justification" for a local problem.

expect to be throw off topic VERY SOON. SMH sad sad
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tiarabubu: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2013

Pray... show us the lies. i want to be educated. As someone who escaped death by the whiskers in one of those crisis, I would like to know whether what I experienced was part of the lies.

Please (i) show which of the posts are lies, and (ii) please give us a list of atrocities by Christians targeting Mosques, and killing Muslims in Nigeria for religious reasons (preferably during which they were screaming "in Jesus' name". But if you can't find it, during which they kept mum will suffice).
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2013
tiarabubu:

Pray... show us the lies. i want to be educated. As someone who escaped death by the whiskers in one of those crisis, I would like to know whether what I experienced was part of the lies.

The above footage has already answered the question, Christians killed hundreds of Muslims, burnt some and threw some in wells and ponds. Shouting or no shouting you always do that, but the main point is the killings.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2013
trenchcoat: What is the video supposed to show?
Did you get to watch it?

I haven't watched. I'm asking you to tell me what it is supposed to show then I'll watch it.

trenchcoat:
Well orchestrated genocide? Really? What you're saying sounds like a conspiracy theory. You need to provide some evidence for your claim about CAN because last time I checked, Muslims have often destroyed churches in Northern Nigeria.

This excerpts could give you some insights;

Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.

MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH

“Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death!!
Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro­fessor Dauda Ojobi

Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam made haram. They claimed western education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular with saying, wearing a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help him win his reelection through charm. After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel, but when the President, saw the report, he said no, the white paper will not be issued on this report, because it may result to crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date.
Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he came back from Rome, where he went to further his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002.

-Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death before they deny it?
-Security operatives that always claim they want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in that angle, why?
-Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from police custody several times.
-I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation.
-I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of Muslims.
-Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians.

I beg your pardon, if this write up hurt you in any form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set straight.Himself for your digestion.

What you posted above was just lifted from the opinion pages here.

If you're seriously suggesting that this Maitatsine was actually a Christian, then you're just too deep in your conspiracy theory to see what lies before your eyes. How many Christians go around preaching from the Qur'an? What you're saying is that we have this man who preached from the Qur'an, based on his own understanding, he decided that certain things were now permissible to him and his followers and he acted on that information he got from his studies and you're magically telling me that he was actually a Christian preaching from the Qur'an?

Wake up my friend and advice your fellow Muslims to desist from terrorism and work towards bettering themselves and their communities. What you're doing is just trying to give these people a pass because you happen to be a Muslim.

Notice that so far, of the long lists that have already been posted, you're yet to actually pick 5 to refute. Why?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2013
What you posted above was just lifted from the opinion pages here.

Well with all the facts the man stated you still call that an opinion?

Even though I a am a Muslim which I am proud of, here is a point of correction,a Muslim is NOT and will NEVER be a terrorist, please do not address Muslims with such disparaging words. Advice your fellow Christians to concentrate on their own religion, if they want to say anything about Muslims or Islam let them have proper knowledge of it, you cannot fly a plane until you have proper knowledge of how to fly it.

Notice that so far, of the long lists that have already been posted, If you have noticed that what is the point of you arguing? Having stated the facts, points and footage.

you're yet to actually pick 5 to refute. Why? I don't get what you mean here.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2013
Nigeria Youths Kill Several Muslims During Prayers

(Reuters) - Gangs of armed youths in the volatile Nigerian city of Jos attacked Muslims as they gathered to celebrate the last day of Ramadan on Monday, killing a number of them and burning their cars, witnesses and the military said.
The city, which lies between the country's mostly Muslim north and the predominantly Christian south, has been a flash point for ethnic and sectarian tensions between the two faiths.
www.nairaland.com/750508/nigeria-youths-kill-several-muslims

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims
www.nairaland.com/975670/boko-haram-killed-more-muslims

Christians Killing Muslims In Onitsha
www.nairaland.com/7213/christians-killing-muslims-onitsha

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna
www.nairaland.com/966604/christian-youths-kill-muslims-reprisal

Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh Of Muslims They Killed In Jos
www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh

Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos
A 35 year old man was caught while trying to plant a bomb at an Islamic School in Bukuru, Jos South local government area of Plateau State.
www.nairaland.com/984714/man-caught-planting-bomb-jos

Mob Kills 2, Burns Mosques In Adamawa
A mob killed two people and burnt mosques and homes in an overnight raid on a mainly Muslim village in Adamawa state on Friday.

“It was around 11:30 pm when a crowd from Imbur, a Christian populated area attacked Gwalam village dominated by muslims, setting homes and mosques on fire. a resident, Abubakar Hussaini said.
www.nairaland.com/845586/mob-kills-2-burns-mosques

@thehomer and tiarabubu grin tell babyosisi to give the source of her lies she posted.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by ParisLove2(f): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
So it was all reprisals hey. Who attacked first?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
trenchcoat: What you posted above was just lifted from the opinion pages here.

Well with all the facts the man stated you still call that an opinion?

What facts? The claim that Maitatse was actually a Christian is not a fact. It is just a part of your conspiracy theory.

trenchcoat:
Even though I a am a Muslim which I am proud of, here is a point of correction,a Muslim is NOT and will NEVER be a terrorist, please do not address Muslims with such disparaging words. Advice your fellow Christians to concentrate on their own religion, if they want to say anything about Muslims or Islam let them have proper knowledge of it, you cannot fly a plane until you have proper knowledge of how to fly it.

Why can't a Muslim be a terrorist? What is the religious persuasion of members of Boko Haram? What documents do they reference as the source of their ideas? This assertion simply won't fly and this is why I say you guys are simply not ready to address glaring issues among those who share your religious views.

trenchcoat:
Notice that so far, of the long lists that have already been posted, If you have noticed that what is the point of you arguing? Having stated the facts, points and footage.

you're yet to actually pick 5 to refute. Why? I don't get what you mean here.

What I mean is that you pick 5 incidents listed and refute them with evidence showing otherwise.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
tintingz: Nigeria Youths Kill Several Muslims During Prayers

(Reuters) - Gangs of armed youths in the volatile Nigerian city of Jos attacked Muslims as they gathered to celebrate the last day of Ramadan on Monday, killing a number of them and burning their cars, witnesses and the military said.
The city, which lies between the country's mostly Muslim north and the predominantly Christian south, has been a flash point for ethnic and sectarian tensions between the two faiths.
www.nairaland.com/750508/nigeria-youths-kill-several-muslims

Boko Haram Has Killed More Muslims
www.nairaland.com/975670/boko-haram-killed-more-muslims

Christians Killing Muslims In Onitsha
www.nairaland.com/7213/christians-killing-muslims-onitsha

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna
www.nairaland.com/966604/christian-youths-kill-muslims-reprisal

Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh Of Muslims They Killed In Jos
www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh

Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos
A 35 year old man was caught while trying to plant a bomb at an Islamic School in Bukuru, Jos South local government area of Plateau State.
www.nairaland.com/984714/man-caught-planting-bomb-jos

Mob Kills 2, Burns Mosques In Adamawa
A mob killed two people and burnt mosques and homes in an overnight raid on a mainly Muslim village in Adamawa state on Friday.

“It was around 11:30 pm when a crowd from Imbur, a Christian populated area attacked Gwalam village dominated by muslims, setting homes and mosques on fire. a resident, Abubakar Hussaini said.
www.nairaland.com/845586/mob-kills-2-burns-mosques

@thehomer and tiarabubu grin tell babyosisi to give the source of her lies she posted.

Okay so lets be clear. You're not saying that Muslims didn't commit those acts, you're saying that Christians have attacked Muslims too.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
@thehomer, @babyosisi

You guys should take a trip to the world of rational thinking. What we are saying here is that the muslim Ummah as a whole does not support this babaric act of terrorism. Our people have also been victims of this same boko-haram. The public sites bombed also had muslims in them and I can't remember a bomb being invented to be muslim or christian sensitive, but you christians because of your natural hate for Islam as a religion and the people as muslims, tend to embark on those incidents as your saving points in any argument, because you think it as stigmatising the muslims.

The ones @tintingz presented to you are even very little compared to those the muslims suffer from the hands of christians and jews. The christians were rejoicing, when american soldiers invaded iraq and afghanistan, molesting their women and destroying the mosques and spraying the cross on the Qur'an. The christian kid in america lived his life of coffee and toast when the middle eastern child cannot even hope for a morrow. The havoc been wrecked on the palestinians is even too high to talk about. Maybe you should go watch this movie 'unthinkable' and you'll understand. Yet with all these, muslims have never made it a point in any of our arguments with you guys, we only cite at them when you bring up the BH issues from which we have also suffered.

Be rational please...thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
What facts? The claim that Maitatse was actually a Christian is not a fact. It is just a part of your conspiracy theory.
First of all I am not Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.

If you cannot believe what that person of such influence said and you call that conspiracy, then you are here to either argue or confuse yourself the more. I am not trying to insult you but I think this Professor is more intelligent and more influential than you and has gone to places and mingled with high level people than you, yet you think its a conspiracy? This Professor wrote it and passed it for us to know what the CAN organization had and have been planning, why do you need to dispute his facts?

Why can't a Muslim be a terrorist? What is the religious persuasion of members of Boko Haram? What documents do they reference as the source of their ideas?

Boko haram are not Muslims, they are using the Muslim name to dent the image of Muslims, is Jerry Gana a Muslim? Where did they get all the weapons and bombs they use in killing innocent people? Boko haram kills both Muslims and Christians and majority of the people they kill are Muslims.

Islam teaches peace and has no linkage to terrorist, you are being beclouded by the conspiracy theory that Muslims are terrorist, Alqeda were formed by American Christians so also Boko haram. Check this out Boko Haram Is A Covert Operation for CIA – Wikileaks Report http://abusidiqu.com/?p=9793, Wiki leaks has more information than most of the so-called security personnel we have in Nigeria.

What I mean is that you pick 5 incidents listed and refute them with evidence showing otherwise. I had to take that as like I earlier said its not a hear say, this should give you an insight that I am talking based on experience and not a "I heard this or that".

Having said that a brother tintingz: Nigeria Youths Kill Several Muslims During Prayers
has given you more links to what you thought could not be given and still you are arguing better get your mind right and start thinking positively. You see that is why you see I do not like debating with most people here because most of you are here to argue, you have been talking and you have not even for once given us any link we gave you more than enough but because you are hell bent and having biased mind on Muslims you seem not to agree or comprehend, so what's the point of investing if you still see beyond the horizon that there would be lost? No need of cos!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
golpen: @thehomer, @babyosisi

You guys should take a trip to the world of rational thinking. What we are saying here is that the muslim Ummah as a whole does not support this babaric act of terrorism. Our people have also been victims of this same boko-haram. The public sites bombed also had muslims in them and I can't remember a bomb being invented to be muslim or christian sensitive, but you christians because of your natural hate for Islam as a religion and the people as muslims, tend to embark on those incidents as your saving points in any argument, because you think it as stigmatising the muslims.

I'm already in the world of rational thought the question is are you? Pointing out that Muslims are also victims is one of the reasons why you should have been against this Zakir person, who said all Muslims should be terrorists, coming to Nigeria. A country with fanatics who are Muslims who also feel that they're fighting for an Islamic state to be established.

golpen:
The ones @tintingz presented to you are even very little compared to those the muslims suffer from the hands of christians and jews. The christians were rejoicing, when american soldiers invaded iraq and afghanistan, molesting their women and destroying the mosques and spraying the cross on the Qur'an. The christian kid in america lived his life of coffee and toast when the middle eastern child cannot even hope for a morrow. The havoc been wrecked on the palestinians is even too high to talk about. Maybe you should go watch this movie 'unthinkable' and you'll understand. Yet with all these, muslims have never made it a point in any of our arguments with you guys, we only cite at them when you bring up the BH issues from which we have also suffered.

Be rational please...thanks.

Of course. You keep blaming the Americans and the Jews but forget the very Boko Haram right in your backyard. My friend, please take the beam out of your eye so you can see clearly to take the mote out of your companion's eye.

Who said the Christians were rejoicing with the invasion of Iraq? Why should Afghanistan have been invaded when they were harbouring terrorists? If you Muslims were serious and curbed the excesses of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers like this Naik person, then you would have a leg to stand on.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
trenchcoat: What facts? The claim that Maitatse was actually a Christian is not a fact. It is just a part of your conspiracy theory.
First of all I am not Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State.

If you cannot believe what that person of such influence said and you call that conspiracy, then you are here to either argue or confuse yourself the more. I am not trying to insult you but I think this Professor is more intelligent and more influential than you and has gone to places and mingled with high level people than you, yet you think its a conspiracy? This Professor wrote it and passed it for us to know what the CAN organization had and have been planning, why do you need to dispute his facts?

And this ladies and gentlemen is a textbook example of the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority. Stating the qualifications of some random character online is not evidence of some grand Christian conspiracy to start Boko Haram. Telling me that he has mingled with all sorts of people doesn't somehow make what you're saying he said actually true.

trenchcoat:
Why can't a Muslim be a terrorist? What is the religious persuasion of members of Boko Haram? What documents do they reference as the source of their ideas?

Boko haram are not Muslims, they are using the Muslim name to dent the image of Muslims, is Jerry Gana a Muslim? Where did they get all the weapons and bombs they use in killing innocent people? Boko haram kills both Muslims and Christians and majority of the people they kill are Muslims.

Islam teaches peace and has no linkage to terrorist, you are being beclouded by the conspiracy theory that Muslims are terrorist, Alqeda were formed by American Christians so also Boko haram. Check this out Boko Haram Is A Covert Operation for CIA – Wikileaks Report http://abusidiqu.com/?p=9793, Wiki leaks has more information than most of the so-called security personnel we have in Nigeria.

This is why I say you're either unserious or just enamoured with conspiracy theories while making textbook examples of logical fallacy. Members of Boko Haram say they're Muslims fighting for an Islamic state. You just sit back and say they're not Muslims because they've done something bad. Is it the case that no Muslim can ever do something bad? Really you have to first accept that you have a problem if you're serious about solving it.

Even if Al Qaeda was formed by Americans, does it mean that they're still being funded by America? Does that mean their members are no longer Muslims? Or does that make them Christians?

trenchcoat:
What I mean is that you pick 5 incidents listed and refute them with evidence showing otherwise. I had to take that as like I earlier said its not a hear say, this should give you an insight that I am talking based on experience and not a "I heard this or that".

Having said that a brother tintingz: Nigeria Youths Kill Several Muslims During Prayers
has given you more links to what you thought could not be given and still you are arguing better get your mind right and start thinking positively. You see that is why you see I do not like debating with most people here because most of you are here to argue, you have been talking and you have not even for once given us any link we gave you more than enough but because you are hell bent and having biased mind on Muslims you seem not to agree or comprehend, so what's the point of investing if you still see beyond the horizon that there would be lost? No need of cos!

Your statement about me getting my mind right is offensive to me and my "religion". I hope the mod takes note because if I respond in kind, I shouldn't be penalized. Did I say it couldn't be given? Is that what I actually asked for? Last time I checked, I asked for any of you to actually counter the lists of atrocities committed by Boko Haram and other Islam affiliated groups. You've not done that. Instead, you're just mumbling something else. Please get your own mind checked.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
thehomer:

I'm already in the world of rational thought the question is are you? Pointing out that Muslims are also victims is one of the reasons why you should have been against this Zakir person, who said all Muslims should be terrorists, coming to Nigeria. A country with fanatics who are Muslims who also feel that they're fighting for an Islamic state to be established.

Of course. You keep blaming the Americans and the Jews but forget the very Boko Haram right in your backyard. My friend, please take the beam out of your eye so you can see clearly to take the mote out of your companion's eye.

Who said the Christians were rejoicing with the invasion of Iraq? Why should Afghanistan have been invaded when they were harbouring terrorists? If you Muslims were serious and curbed the excesses of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers like this Naik person, then you would have a leg to stand on.

I won't take it as you did not get the full content of what dr Zakir Naik said, you only want to try make a point to justify your hate. And probably if you don't, it means you have joined the likes of those that compiled the bible with false, misinterpretated and conflicting informations, passing it around for people to believe. All you guys want to know about him is he said "every muslim should be a terrorist" and you never cared to know what he meant by saying that. You need to be rational in your thinking I said and will still say it again.

We have proved to you that the BH sect are not muslims and don't have any islamic objective. What they claim is unislamic we have proven but you christians want to hang because you think you'll get a befitting burial.

Palin refered to the killings and molestations in Iraq as a task from God and you say that's mourning, not rejoicing?. Afghanistan haboured a Bin laden who knew nothimg about the 9/11 incident and you think killing every innocent civilian is justifiable in a search of one man?. Hundreds of jews work in the WTC and none of them came to work on that particular 9/11 and you don't still smell a burning meal in your kitchen?.

I have told you to take a travel into the world of rationality. That will ease your stress as dr Zakir Naik after successfully finishes his abuja visit, moves in to Lagos next week.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by trenchcoat: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
smiley

And this ladies and gentlemen is a textbook example of the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority.

If you cannot believe your former brethren, a man that has gone beyond your scope of knowing what Christianity is and you still call that fallacy then I am disappointed.

Get to understand that some Muslims do not practice Islam, they only say they are Muslims,armed robbers that robbed the bank in Katsina were caught dressed in Turban and shouting Allahu Akbar, were found out not to be Muslims but Christians,now what were they portraying? Muslims shouting Islamic words,they did that to deceive the public and show that they are Mislims, The Christian caught dressed in Muslim Kaftan trying to burn the Church in Bayelsa was a Muslim I guess, now if he had succeeded wouldn't you be among the first to say "he was a Muslim" or " a Muslim burnt down the Church". I have asked you to show us real evidence of who Muslims killed you could not only to bank on a typed opinion and biased tale.

Last time I checked, I asked for any of you to actually counter the lists of atrocities committed by Boko Haram and other Islam affiliated groups. You've not done that.
It's pointless and a waste of time to argue with you after giving you and shown you proofs, what she posted was mere typed text, we gave you links to sites to check and some footage but you don't want to agree, tell me what is the reason for us to waste our time when we know you are poised not to agree with what we say?

Members of Boko Haram say they're Muslims fighting for an Islamic state.

They said that, but I do not agree with that because they are not real Muslims, they are going contrary to the doctrines of Islam. I asked you if Jerry Gana was a Muslim but you skipped the question,Wiki leaks are far better than you in terms of research and knowledge but instead of you to figure it out you are busy talking trash, well if you can contradict or deny what your former brethren said who am I for you to agree with. I need to move ahead because I thought I was interacting with an intellect but rather wasting my time with someone that enjoys in arguing clueless and blindly with not a single fact but only clinging to "conspiracy thoughts and theories". I need to get me a better task to deal with not to spend time in arguing with a baseless and fact-less chap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.