Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

5 Christian Quotes We Should Stop Saying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Christian Quotes We Should Stop Saying (646 Views)

Boko And ISIS Are 100% Muslims: Muslims Should Stop Saying Otherwise / 5 Christian Teachings That Needs To Be Abolished / Top 5 Christian Things That Make Atheists Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Christian Quotes We Should Stop Saying by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2013
1) A family that prays together, stays together
-Reminds me of a story I heard where armed robbers came while a family was praying just after dinner and they father and the uncle were shot dead after the robbery.
-Reminds me of the numerous pastors' daughters that get pregnant or become sluts then get disowned by their parents.

2) The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they have committed abominable [a]deeds; There is no one who does good.
-Bill Gates (does charity, fights malaria with millions of dollars). Seun Osewa. Mark Zuckerberg.

3) (insert historical christian country here) was founded on christian principles
-America was founded on christian principles; At the time of the founding fathers of the USA, there was slavery, women could not vote and racism against blacks- all supported by the bible of course.

4) Jesus is my husband/I am married to Jesus
-Jesus can be your lord and saviour but if you are married woman, please dont say this. Not all husbands appreciate this

5) Christianity is not a religion it is a way of life

(1) (Reply)

Made In Christ / God, Free Religionist, And Our Soul. / Is It Right To Worship On The Road Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.