Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here (6050 Views)

Pictures And List Of Winners In The 2015 INNOVATION AWARDS / Star League Text And Play, / The Star Studded Events Awards - Pictures And Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is just a forum for the participants in the just concluded star league promo, please meet here

1 Like

Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
what is happening in enugu leaderboard
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Enugu is very much ok now, emphasis should be laid on how this makes front page and when NB PLC WILL CALL FOR REDEMPTION OF PRIZES BY WINNERS.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
yag! enugu is ok . they have already started sending sms but airtel users are cmplaining of message fail . hapy to mit u!
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2013
Those in cross river are yet to get their message. Where did u play, kool to meet you mate. How's life, health n Ur family. Please keep Ur update coming.
when are they going to start dispatching the prizes to winners.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2013
most of enugu beneficiaries have been goten text as a winner but the gift have not yet dispatch. they r hoping from today .

ar u among cross river winners?
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Yes, I finished among the 1St 15 in cross river state, but we are yet to get any text message regarding to our winning, what about u? R u on watsapp, if yes add me tru 07061547529 .
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Kool

1 Like

Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2013
even me am also in top at cross river but i left akankpa yesterday. am in enugu now for special duty which will lasting 2week. are they still going to deliver the prize at enugu?
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2013
They will deliver it at anywhere in Nigerian you advise them to. What is Ur name and position and name in cross river state league .
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
position 13 n u?
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
No 8. I just got my text from star and have replied.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
i used airtel sim to run d promo and it can't send msg to30383 again .
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2013
sambony4luv: No 8. I just got my text from star and have replied.

i also replied but, d response i got was that d promo has ended!! What sud i do
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2013
they have receved it ok.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by tcaandrew: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls I want to knw if de ve started dispatching items for winners in lagos I received a msg from star I sent my mailing contact but it bounced dat de game as finished I wnt to knw wat nxt
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2013
If it bounced that d promo has ended just know Ur message have been received. Don't really know when they are starting the dispatchment but I guess at weekend.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by dalfredo: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
I am still waiting for the star prize, i was on lagos top 15 and yet no sms no call from star.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Star have started delivering brand new iPads to winners of it's Text and play promo. My friend just got his to day. Star...... Shine shine bono.
Will send d pics , they r large trying my best to reduce it's sizes.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2013
hurray i don collect. hurry and call 07067495949
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2013
hurray i don collect. 07067495949
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2013
Wat did u get ? Where are u now?
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by dalfredo: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2013
I just got my ipad this morning,am number 14 in lagos list. here is my number 07031688439
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by dalfredo: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
I just got my ipad this morning, from red star express agent known as fedex. the agent name is Mr ben, here is his number 07043239111.but the ipad i got from the agent i cant even indentify the name of the ipad. the only thin writing on the ipad is apple ipad 16gb. if u got yours pls kindly let me know,dalfredo 07031688439
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by dalfredo: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Peter Udeh dont worry u'll get yours
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
exatly 16g .
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
kool down every top 15 must collect . just remove ur mind there! fedex will call u ok
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by meziebb: 1:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Someone should pls help out, any info abt d members who fall out from being 1 of d first 15...H☺W̶̲̥̅̊ will they get their prizes.cuz i already sent star my details buh no reply since den
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Akposy(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2013
I won headphone..am in lag bt i have nt received mine oo
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by meziebb: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Akposy that's what i won also, have you been sent any text from star,cuz i already got a text buh no feedback since i sent my details...can anyone suggest d next step we ought 2 take
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2013
You just have to wait a little, star is still delivering iPads to winners, others follow soon. Just calm Ur nerves as long as u have sent Ur addresses. Am among the top 15 winners in cross river but
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by cunley(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2013
Please, any body in ogun state that has gotten his or her ipad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need An Affordable Wedding Hall / Meet The 2 Other Stunning Dangotes Daughters Halima And Mariya Dangote Photos / Blue Sapphire, Ruby Silver Engagement Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.