Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here (6056 Views)

Pictures And List Of Winners In The 2015 INNOVATION AWARDS / Star League Text And Play, / The Star Studded Events Awards - Pictures And Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Akposy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
sambony4luv: You just have to wait a little, star is still delivering iPads to winners, others follow soon. Just calm Ur nerves as long as u have sent Ur addresses. Am among the top 15 winners in cross river but

Good. Did they notify u before giving u? Did u show/give dem any identity card?
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by cunley(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Av just received my ipad o o! Thank you star!
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Akposy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
meziebb: Akposy that's what i won also, have you been sent any text from star,cuz i already got a text buh no feedback since i sent my details...can anyone suggest d next step we ought 2 take

I received d message, i replied am in lag
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Rawar: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
sambony,.. did u knw how to actvatdd diz ipad with micro sim
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sambony4luv(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Yes. U can buy a Data bundle for Ur micro Sim, or go to the nearest cyber cafe with wifi connection, it's very simple,And sleek to use and it's an iPad 4. You will enjoy using it.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by flimsy2(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2013
i played this game from abia state and the texted me that i won but since day i have not recieve the price.since like we are trickde here.07035297530 in case of any information reach me on that number.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by ernestjp: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thank you star for the I pad and i want to convert it to cash so i need buyer alert me on 07055079751
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by awesomewasex: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2013
what of lagos state
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by dalfredo: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
I received up to 8 to 12 calls every days, from star text and play participants.I'm amoungs lagos top 15 finalist, I have received my prize(ipad)pls kindly relaxed ur mind star 'll soon deliver ur prize 2 yu. Those who call me 4rm anambra,enugu katsina etc, just be patient star 'll surely deliver ur prize at your door steep. 4 more info call me 07031688439
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2013
i won headphone in d league promo. but since my gift has not be handed ova . has anyone in Abia collected his or her own gift. thank u. lets chat on whatsapp 08161145343 to get info.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by petersomond: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Thks all for the thread! I won headphone on Kwara list #20. Still waiting for their call/sms. My son is interested in picking it, not me. They're rip-offs. Just that can't yet stop drinking their star, but soonext; I will! First they tricked us with their hoax/scam into sending much more entry, then they ended the promo abruptly at 8pm instead of usual 12midnight when the day is known to end proper. Why? Am aggrieved because I still had 306 unsent corks when they stopped receiving entries that night. I planned to send them all b4 12midnight. Too bad, our people in mgmt positions are always frauds!
Thks again to u all. Advice welcome for son's sake who wants a branded headphone, pls.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by mikecharles5(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
cool
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by Akposy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
I just received mine in lag
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by mikecharles5(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
hurray,i hav collected mine.cheesy
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by mikecharles5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
i have collected my prize oooooo hurray,i received from fedex they came by 2:30,see if u want to collected urs just call the star customer care and report to them and nefore u know they will send fedex to u wink
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2013
mikecharles5: i have collected my prize oooooo hurray,i received from fedex they came by 2:30,see if u want to collected urs just call the star customer care and report to them and nefore u know they will send fedex to u wink
guy pls wot is the contact of star legue promotion committe... if u have any pls post it here. i won a head phone, and just now they text me to come ova to fedex office for collection . and transport to and fro wud cost me 1500.... how much does the head phone cost.....
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2013
if u have colleted ur head phone.... pls upload the pix for us to c... and how much does it cost in real market price. thank u
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sammelliot: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] i've calld 2 agents in respect of we in Ogun state. Cal m on 08068880159. 4 proper enlightn
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
mikecharles5: hurray,i hav collected mine.cheesy

guy wait did u collect... head phone, snap d pix let c it and how much does it cost
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2013

guy wait did u collect... head phone, snap d pix let c it and how much does it cost if u wanna buy it in market
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2013

guy wait did u collect... head phone, snap d pix let c it and how much does it cost if u wanna buy it in market.
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by babatunde1974: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
ple any body hav star costmar phone number
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
i need someone to snap and upload the star league head phone to see its worth before wasting my money on it. thank u
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by mikecharles5(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2013
when i received my headphone i sold it 7,0000
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
mikecharles5: when i received my headphone i sold it 7,0000

guy do u av d pix
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by babatunde1974: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2013
how can i colle t my price
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by mikecharles5(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
to collect call the star customer care service and lay ur complains
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by mikecharles5(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
how can i post pic on nairaland
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by sammelliot: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2013
i receivd a sms 4rm 1 no dat claim 2 b fedex,dat i sud cum 4 my prize in Abeokuta. But i dont knw ao true dis is, but i'll find out 2mao. Call m 08068880159. Fr more info
Re: Winners In The Star League Text And Play Promo, Meet Here by gudeakeemson: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
mikecharles5: how can i post pic on nairaland
when u want to reply after typing u will c some 3 column under the submit tab. Just upload using any of the 3 tab and submit. Dats all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blue Sapphire, Ruby Silver Engagement Rings / Please I Need An Affordable Wedding Hall / 10 Best Event Planners To Follow On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.