Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? (1109 Views)

Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by ReLaTE(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
I recently got married and hv performed other necessary things traditionally bt hv nt wedded in the church yet. I hv stopped my sexx chic frm visiting me since am nw married though my wife doesn't stay wt me. My issue is that my wife doesn't want sexx wt me till after church wedding which i never disagreed wt her,bt I can't stay wtout sexx for 6 weeks at most.
My question is that since we are nw married,is it a sin if we hv sexx (according to her belief).
Secondly,wl I be committing fornication or adultery since I wl still be having sexx wt my former chic?
I need mature advice here.
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Are you Christian?
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by ReLaTE(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto: Are you Christian?
yes ofcourse,why asking?
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by jerk: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
@op u hv complex issue here..
1.u are married bt nt yet wedded,sex wt ur wife is nt a sin.
2.if u continue having sex wt other girls nt ur wife,u are then committing adultery.
Reasons,everyone knw u are married..
Summary,u are guilty of both.traditionally ur committing adultery bt according to church law u are fornicating.
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
ReLaTE: yes ofcourse,why asking?
What do you require? An interpretation of the Bible that will make you comfortable with cheating on your wife? Or do you wish to know what sin you should be asking for forgiveness for next time you kneel to pray?

Let's say you're not guilty of either. Do you owe any sort of responsibility to your wife?
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by DakANGEL(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
w
jerk: @op u hv complex issue here..
2.if u continue having sex wt other girls nt ur wife,u are then committing adultery.
Summary,u are guilty of both.traditionally ur committing adultery bt according to church law u are fornicating.
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by ReLaTE(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
musKeeto:
What do you require? An interpretation of the Bible that will make you comfortable with cheating on your wife? Or do you wish to know what sin you should be asking for forgiveness for next time you kneel to pray?

Let's say you're not guilty of either. Do you owe any sort of responsibility to your wife?
Tnks for ur mature reply,,honestly,I never plan cheating on her wenever I start hving intercourse wt her bt since she regards it nw as a sin,i wl respect her on that,bt am a man wt flesh and blood. I knw i must be doing it bt hw wld I classified my type of sin?
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by ReLaTE(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
jerk: @op u hv complex issue here..
better I fornicate than to be an adulterer.
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
ReLaTE: Tnks for ur mature reply,,honestly,I never plan cheating on her wenever I start hving intercourse wt her bt since she regards it nw as a sin,i wl respect her on that,bt am a man wt flesh and blood. I knw i must be doing it bt hw wld I classified my type of sin?

I think your mind's made up anyways. But could you discuss with your wife, before you call in the side chick, that is if she isn't on her way already? wink

Forget about what sin you're about to commit. That's really not the issue. Personally, I don't think you're ready to settle yet. But how man go do?

Use a condom. God's always willing to forgive, AIDS no dey hear that one.
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Pysam(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ op your traditional engagement is the main thing call your wife take her to a pastor and let him bless both of you I that is wat she need cos you sleeping wif her now is very legitimate. Instead of dragging your self into complications with another girl cos na that one be the sin
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Firefire(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
How would you do if your side chic as you say got pregnant for you?
Abortion?
why not free your wife to be... and hook up the the free of charge lady?
Grow up bro...
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Candour(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
ReLaTE: I recently got married and hv performed other necessary things traditionally bt hv nt wedded in the church yet. I hv stopped my sexx chic frm visiting me since am nw married though my wife doesn't stay wt me. My issue is that my wife doesn't want sexx wt me till after church wedding which i never disagreed wt her,bt I can't stay wtout sexx for 6 weeks at most.
My question is that since we are nw married,is it a sin if we hv sexx (according to her belief).
Secondly,wl I be committing fornication or adultery since I wl still be having sexx wt my former chic?
I need mature advice here.

My brother,this your posts sounds like somebody trying to get backing to engage in an activity you know you shouldn't indulge in.You're married according to your opening line but you still have a chic by the side that can visit whenever you need her.That is the perfect situation for cheating on your wife and she's not even moved in yet.Pls break that association with this 'sexx chic' before it wrecks a marriage that hasn't even got off the ground.

Also what is 6 weeks that you can't do without intimacy? what will you do when your wife puts to birth and you can't go near for upwards of 2 months or more? what if you travel out of the country to attend a seminar for 3 months? pls its a thing of the mind.a little wait wont kill you.personally i believe as long as you've fulfilled the traditional marriage rites,you're already married in the eyes of God.Church wedding is just surplus declaration but since your wife wants to abide by church rules,then try and be patient for her.

Man shall not live by intimacy alone..........

1 Like

Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Candour:

My brother,this your posts sounds like somebody trying to get backing to engage in an activity you know you shouldn't indulge in.You're married according to your opening line but you still have a chic by the side that can visit whenever you need her.That is the perfect situation for cheating on your wife and she's not even moved in yet.Pls break that association with this 'sexx chic' before it wrecks a marriage that hasn't even got off the ground.

Also what is 6 weeks that you can't do without intimacy? what will you do when your wife puts to birth and you can't go near for upwards of 2 months or more? what if you travel out of the country to attend a seminar for 3 months? pls its a thing of the mind.a little wait wont kill you.personally i believe as long as you've fulfilled the traditional marriage rites,you're already married in the eyes of God.Church wedding is just surplus declaration but since your wife wants to abide by church rules,then try and be patient for her.

Man shall not live by intimacy alone..........

Nice one @bolded.

@red: apparently it's a thing of the genitals.. grin
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by tpia5: 4:01am On Jun 03, 2013
ReLaTE: no of course,why asking?

corrected.
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Candour(m): 4:22am On Jun 03, 2013
musKeeto:

Nice one @bolded.

@red: apparently it's a thing of the genitals.. grin

LOL @red

when the cores are involved,the mind seems to go on sabbatical
Re: Fornication or Adultery which one am I into? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
You can say that again.

@OP: You know the right thing. Do it. wink

Abeg leave the side chick for us wey nefa marry.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please, Can We Ban Religion? / Because He Is The God Of All Possibilities / Tb Joshua Had Sent 4,000 Aointing Water To Ebola Victims Of Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.