Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? (6554 Views)

Poll: Bolex, Diddy4t Or Hush?

Hush: 10% (3 votes)
Diddy4t: 57% (16 votes)
Bolex: 32% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

What Xmas Song Do You Like Best / What Animal Do You Like Best And Why? / Nairaland Finest Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2006
Well,I have notice 3 loved guys on Nairaland. there Are Three Pimps On Nairaland H.u.s.h,diddy And Bolex, who is da best? Ladies love em unless I am lying. i do not know which is the best as them 3 seem so cool to me. I want to know what's up.

Ladies, Who do you like best and why? These 3 guys is talented o They can make lady fall. But there gotta be da best Bolex? Diddy4t? Hush? Give your reasons please. They are all 'pimps', tongue tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Ashiwaju(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2006
This is so funny but you know what, i lll let the ladies decide cus i dont know how to access fellow guys and for me, i ll rather wait for anada poll on ladies cus i just cant stop accessing ladies ooo for all the goodies they have got.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Greatpeter(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2006
Observation yours.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Christino(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2006
If i was a lady, i'd say:
They all rock, EvE but BOlex is surely a Seargent

DAING, No'in more, Big Bolly.  shocked(BuLly a Pastor)
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by bolex(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2006
haha

can guyz contribute

tongue

we need a poll
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by eveseh(f): 5:30pm On May 17, 2006
we really needs it bolex
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by nike4luv(f): 6:20pm On May 17, 2006
none
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by ldollier(f): 6:48pm On May 17, 2006
i hate all of em :p
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Christino(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2006
I need to be sure bout this smiley
ldollier:

i hate all of em :p
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2006
@ eveseh

hye hun, why did u creat this thread eh. which kin wahala be this. i am not a player ooo. smiley angry angry cheesy wink angry angry

@idollier

u hate me ehh, ok hun, u just made my day worse but it will be worst if arsenal loses the champions league.
baby y do u hate me. i have done nothing to u. "hate" that is a very strong word to use. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Christino(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2006
Arsenal are leading 1-0 with ten men (lehmann redcarded and almunia in for pires)
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2006
arsenal is trying shaa. the thing no easy at all. first keeper is out and pires is out. i will be the happiest man is arsenal winss.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Christino(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2006
Don't be surprised if Henry gets a red too
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Hotstepper(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2006
none ohhhhhh, I haven't seen wat u saw yet embarassed
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by ldollier(f): 10:10pm On May 17, 2006
diddy4dt:

@idollier

u hate me ehh, ok hun, u just made my day worse but it will be worst if arsenal loses the champions league.
baby y do u hate me. i have done nothing to u. "hate" that is a very strong word to use. sad sad sad sad sad

haha. arsenal lost yesssssssssssssssss. ok i dont hate you diddy. i do hate bolex and the rest tongue
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 10:16pm On May 17, 2006
diddy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
hush kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
bolex undecided undecided undecided undecidedfor callin me a deafo but i still like you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Christino(m): 11:00pm On May 17, 2006
U hate BOlex? Sounds like an irony
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 11:04pm On May 17, 2006
Christino:

U hate BOlex? Sounds like an irony

u mean me mister??
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by Christino(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2006
ldollier:

haha. arsenal lost yesssssssssssssssss. ok i don't hate you diddy. i do hate bolex and the rest tongue

.,.needs a resolution.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2006
ldollier:

haha. arsenal lost yesssssssssssssssss. ok i don't hate you diddy. i do hate bolex and the rest tongue

thanks sweety, i know u wouldnt hate me. *stretching hands*, come get some sugar. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

but my team lost, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 11:16pm On May 17, 2006
hmm diddy u didnt say hi angry angry angry angry angry angryaw come arsenal's ur team too
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2006
mukina2:

hmm diddy u didnt say hi angry angry angry angry angry angryaw come arsenal's your team too

sorry hun kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, i was too sad to even laugh today. yes arsenal is a family club not just my club. but i think am going to leave if henry leaves.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 11:21pm On May 17, 2006
why? i am an arsenal fanatic but am not sad cuz we played really well the ref killed our match, so pls smile ok/
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2006
wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

i feel like shooting that refree to death. he should be suspended for 100 years. bloody idiot like him.
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mochafella(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2006
diddy4dt:

i feel like shooting that refree to death. he should be suspended for 100 years. bloody idiot like him.

He did give you guys a goal, well almost, Sol still had to score. undecided
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 11:27pm On May 17, 2006
ifeel the same way too angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

aw u dae/miissed you earleir 2day>>.
did u apologise to eve cuz she was pissed at u
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2006
who me?
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 11:30pm On May 17, 2006
yes she was really pissed
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2006
which forum is dat? what did i do? is that why she posted this topic? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by mukina2: 11:33pm On May 17, 2006
think so u better ask her o
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by diddy4(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2006
@ mukina2

thanks hun, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@ eve

ok, so what is my great crime that will bring such hate to my saintly mind. dissing i did not to thou, hating you i did not to thou.
why hate me my fair lady? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? by DaHitler(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2006
Eveseh, you bring attention seeking to an all new level. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Which Romance Section Lady Or Dude Can U Recognize Behind The Internet? / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.