Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads (6569 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. / Is Onila A Robot? / Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by ayosmiles(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
She creates meaningless threads where she glorifies herself and try to make naija men appear as brutes. Liar! She claims she is rich, pretty and a virgin. Who are u deceiving? She's d reason i dont wanna come on NL these days. Methinks she's a pompous brat!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Excelboi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
I go wiv you on this.... But the thread maybe locked soon cos dis will cos e-uproar
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
Is it that hard to ignore her threads? Stop causing noise please. I don't even know shes been creating useless threads as I don't even pay attention nor care.

Do the same. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads
And i keep wondering how useful this thread is. . . Smh!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mamalola19: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
hmmm
seals lips and leaves d thread
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by ayosmiles(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
And i keep wondering how useful this thread is. . . Smh!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
ayosmiles: She creates meaningless threads where she glorifies herself and try to make naija men appear as brutes. Liar! She claims she is rich, pretty and a virgin. Who are u deceiving? She's d reason i dont wanna come on NL these days. Methinks she's a psychopath!
Fixed... lol
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by lifestyle1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
She is only seeking attention and me think she has gotten it. I don't read her threads. tongue
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
I guess you guys are better off leaving her alone. She has been hurt previously, Nairaland is the only avenue she is using to try and forget her past and hurtful friends. Yes, boring and tiring her threads may seemingly be, but i like seeing her around. She makes my day with her comments and threads sometimes. It's a healing process for her i think, no one heals forever. It's just a phase that'll pass. Let her be.

Creating this thread in honor of onila is quite pointless. There is nothing you said here that cannot be said to her on any of her numerous threads. . . Truthfully speaking, this thread is more useless than ALL of onila's "useless" threads combined. . . Kpom Kpem!

2 Likes

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by anonymus11: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz: I guess you guys are better off leaving her alone. She has been hurt previously, Nairaland is the only avenue she is using to try and forget her past and hurtful friends. Yes, boring and tiring her threads may seemingly be, but i like seeing her around. She makes my day with her comments and threads sometimes. It's a healing process for her i think, no one heals forever. It's just a phase that'll pass. Let her be.

Creating this thread in honor of onila is quite pointless. There is nothing you said here that cannot be said to her on any of her numerous threads. . . Truthfully speaking, this thread is more useless than ALL of onila's "useless" threads combined. . . Kpom Kpem!

abeg make we hear word. anything to get noticed and accredited on nl. u no dey tire abeg leave gospel u are black at heart more than d devil, u r just lucky nl romance consist of gullible stupid foolish emotional wrecks who have refused to dig deep into ya past and discover d devil in bow tie and frog like pigments.............................. u dis thunderbolt for masqurades with 3 fingers, find somewhere bury ya head, u r filt to think u got away wit ya autrocity n living as a free man on nl. u r very lucky. ........"nl no go make me work or go to school" dt na ya new slogan............................. stay here when u r dead, i will hand ya ashes to pigs dt is where u breed n deserve to rot u slimy wet dreams physiotheraphist.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by djeezy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
Woah! Not like this...A diss thread exclusively for her?? Any thread you don't like there's no use commenting, you just wave it.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mykejones(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
Is the red ink finished?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Riodiao(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
anonymus11:

abeg make we hear word. anything to get noticed and accredited on nl. u no dey tire abeg leave gospel u are black at heart more than d devil, u r just lucky nl romance consist of gullible stupid foolish emotional wrecks who have refused to dig deep into ya past and discover d devil in bow tie and frog like pigments.............................. u dis thunderbolt for masqurades with 3 fingers, find somewhere bury ya head, u r filt to think u got away wit ya autrocity n living as a free man on nl. u r very lucky. ........"nl no go make me work or go to school" dt na ya new slogan............................. stay here when u r dead, i will hand ya ashes to pigs dt is where u breed n deserve to rot u slimy wet dreams physiotheraphist.
omo see finishing. Dan dan dan' awwwww oh!! Oh!! FATALITY !
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mashnino(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
anonymus11:

oboi!!

i dint see that coming at all..

all this for just one person
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
anonymus11:

Print this, hang on your favorite part of the wall and then follow the instructions diligently. . . Enjoy!

You don't know me, never have and never will. . . Keep spewing trash as always, and let your fellow idiots keep cheering you on. You'll surely get tired. Son of silly hilly billy Nigerian Goats!

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Basildon1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
anonymus11:

LOOOOOL!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by IbroSaunks(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
@sexkillz you should learn to ignore people sometimes, it'll save you from a lot of unnecessary fights. besides, u should be used to stuff like this by now

granted, onila is an attention seeker sometimes, but I don't see the point of creating this thread honestly (apart from my entertainment). As long as she's in line with the rules laid down by Seun, nothing can be done to stop her. and to be honest, peeps need to learn how to be tolerant, we all have our flaws, they don't make us less human! you guys should just leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Booty4me: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
anonymus11:

ROTFLMAO...Bur seriously this Dude blah is dah Bomb lol @Topic... Who is Onila

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
anonymus11:

I was going to respond to the gay's reply but this does more than enough justice. I mean this Killz guy is a piece of work you've got to hand it to him. I have never seen a guy sniff puscy so shamelessly. Damn!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
*just passing* bunch of kids here

1 Like

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
How freecocoa name enter yarns now? Na wa o! undecided
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by killz802: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
killz aka sexkillz aka troyjay aka nlpolls aka 1st Klass xcetera,if ya like cry to mods all d time to save ya buttom like d loose canon wit d adams apple of a vulture dt u r, it wld never change d truth abt who u really are....................very soon anoda member dt knws ya story wld discover u on nl and expose d truth or even invite d father of d child u molested to come embarrass u and mods on nl....... i might even be d one to lead d father here to disgrace u himself as i never wanted dt kids to be exposed to paparazzi it likely dey want to put d past behind them............. after dis tell ya soldier ant Juliets dt bodyguard u to pull some strings to get me banned and my post deleted again........ u sick son of an abject nympho wit delight for termites knicker.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by BABE3: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
killz802: killz aka sexkillz aka troyjay aka nlpolls aka 1st Klass xcetera,if ya like cry to mods all d time to save ya buttom like d loose canon wit d adams apple of a vulture dt u r, it wld never change d truth abt who u really are....................very soon anoda member dt knws ya story wld discover u on nl and expose d truth or even invite d father of d child u molested to come embarrass u and mods on nl....... i might even be d one to lead d father here to disgrace u himself as i never wanted dt kids to be exposed to paparazzi it likely dey want to put d past behind them............. after dis tell ya soldier ant Juliets dt bodyguard u to pull some strings to get me banned and my post deleted again........ u sick son of an abject nympho wit delight for termites knicker.

You weren't banned by a mod. Spambot attacked you.

I can see the post though. . . EPIC!!!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by killz802: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
BABE!:

You weren't banned by a mod. Spambot attacked you.

I can see the post though. . . EPIC!!!

dis is not spambot. i tried to reply u now and got d message i have been banned.........dt nobi issue i will be back
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by BABE3: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
killz802:

dis is not spambot. i tried to reply u now and got d message i have been banned.........dt nobi issue i will be back

It is. I'm a mod. I can see what's going on.

You'll be released in a few minutes, if you're patient enough (that's if Jaybee/iice doesn't interfere).
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hmmmmm I c! It's a bit clearer now.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hmmmmm I c! It's a bit clearer now.

What am I not seeing?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Booty4me: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
killz802: killz aka sexkillz aka troyjay aka nlpolls aka 1st Klass xcetera,if ya like cry to mods all d time to save ya buttom like d loose canon wit d adams apple of a vulture dt u r, it wld never change d truth abt who u really are....................very soon anoda member dt knws ya story wld discover u on nl and expose d truth or even invite d father of d child u molested to come embarrass u and mods on nl....... i might even be d one to lead d father here to disgrace u himself as i never wanted dt kids to be exposed to paparazzi it likely dey want to put d past behind them............. after dis tell ya soldier ant Juliets dt bodyguard u to pull some strings to get me banned and my post deleted again........ u sick son of an abject nympho wit delight for termites knicker.
bur bro pity 4 ds guy small na..choi.. I tot dz thread waz created 4 sumbodi else.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
joeydozzy:

What am I not seeing?
U ave to do a ritual to no wassup. cheesy
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mykejones(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ok..seems dis thread wil nt b closed. We have an "almighty mod" followin the show...So! Wer were we? Killz? Some boiz jus hollered at u..
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by killz802: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Booty4me: bur bro pity 4 ds guy small na..choi.. I tot dz thread waz created 4 sumbodi else.

i don hear u...............i was a bit busy today so i will hit d sacks now

@babe.............it wld be nice to get d handle back, if not, dem go release d ban at some point. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad: A Teenager Skul Scattered On Okada Accident Yesterday In Abeokuta / 10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing / Yaba College Of Technology Yaba Polytechnic Federal Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.