Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation (1307 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Ondo State Rally Live...dis Is D Real Definition Of D Word 'scanty'. / The Real Picture Of Made In Nigeria Robots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by patrikobi: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2013
If any body wants to defame Abia state in totality,let him present his real fact and ideally we the good people of Abia state will examine his remonstration to know if he has got something to show off as criticism ,but in a failed attempt to do so ,we will make sure he gets what he deserves which is a total damnation ...we can not fold our arms and watch megalomaniacal clown that are cloned in the devils workshop to take advantage ,whatever way...we stand to refute and rebuff every claims directed against Abia state and its government.As for our governor ,T.A orji,he has been extremely hardworking and he is doing everything to put the name of Abia state ahead of others.It is true that it was not easy for him during his very first tenure ,but on the second tenure he has used his provisional schedule well and making sure no stone is left unturned....there are many unachievable achievement he has put in place,projects ,infrastructural projects,youthful projects,road projects and many more,and there are still more to come before he finally bows out in high-highhanded and heroic way to the notice of all good people of Abia state...having said that ,i will use this opportunity to highlight some pictures revealing the good work of T.A in his administration.

Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by ocular007(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2013
if all these projects are right in their palce in Abia state,then that means the governor of Abia state is working,because i think what i see will be appealing to every man's eyes...it appeals my eyes so i think the governor is working regardless of what is been said of him by some people.....therefore i like what i see and i appreciate it
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by ocular007(m): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2013
patrikobi: If any body wants to defame Abia state in totality,let him present his real fact and ideally we the good people of Abia state will examine his remonstration to know if he has got something to show off as criticism ,but in a failed attempt to do so ,we will make sure he gets what he deserves which is a total damnation ...we can not fold our arms and watch megalomaniacal clown that are cloned in the devils workshop to take advantage ,whatever way...we stand to refute and rebuff every claims directed against Abia state and its government.As for our governor ,T.A orji,he has been extremely hardworking and he is doing everything to put the name of Abia state ahead of others.It is true that it was not easy for him during his very first tenure ,but on the second tenure he has used his provisional schedule well and making sure no stone is left unturned....there are many unachievable achievement he has put in place,projects ,infrastructural projects,youthful projects,road projects and many more,and there are still more to come before he finally bows out in high-highhanded and heroic way to the notice of all good people of Abia state...having said that ,i will use this opportunity to highlight some pictures revealing the good work of T.A in his administration.
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by censure4truth: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2013
The projects are for real,i have been to some parts of Abia state for personal reasons and i when i saw the huge work and some completed projects in the states i began to wonder why people take to social media to defame the governor ,but its not anything bad any way,that critics for you,sometimes it helps a governor to be even more focus and deliver.....T.A is working ,no doubt,just that hen has some people who does not want him to progress,but his works will speak for him at the end of the day....keep working T.A its your work that will stand to talk about you..so dont get distracted
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by censure4truth: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2013
ocular007: if all these projects are right in their palce in Abia state,then that means the governor of Abia state is working,because i think what i see will be appealing to every man's eyes...it appeals my eyes so i think the governor is working regardless of what is been said of him by some people.....therefore i like what i see and i appreciate it
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by censure4truth: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2013
patrikobi: If any body wants to defame Abia state in totality,let him present his real fact and ideally we the good people of Abia state will examine his remonstration to know if he has got something to show off as criticism ,but in a failed attempt to do so ,we will make sure he gets what he deserves which is a total damnation ...we can not fold our arms and watch megalomaniacal clown that are cloned in the devils workshop to take advantage ,whatever way...we stand to refute and rebuff every claims directed against Abia state and its government.As for our governor ,T.A orji,he has been extremely hardworking and he is doing everything to put the name of Abia state ahead of others.It is true that it was not easy for him during his very first tenure ,but on the second tenure he has used his provisional schedule well and making sure no stone is left unturned....there are many unachievable achievement he has put in place,projects ,infrastructural projects,youthful projects,road projects and many more,and there are still more to come before he finally bows out in high-highhanded and heroic way to the notice of all good people of Abia state...having said that ,i will use this opportunity to highlight some pictures revealing the good work of T.A in his administration.
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by Gboliwe: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Sycophants! angry
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2013
Chai. Nawa oooooooooo............. Paid touts of T.A Orji.
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2013
Roads without drains, walkways, markings, na wa o
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by egift(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2013
OP:
Ihere ona emekwa gi?

You should be very ashamed of yourself. Come here to Enugu, go to other place and you will see the reason shred those pages you posted above.
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by Bigflamie(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2013
These guys are clowns, you guys aren't ashamed of yourselves.
T.A. Orji is the worst thing that can befall a man.
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by censure4truth: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
seeing is believing ,its only haters that will speak negative of the good work of T.A Orji
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
You call these backwards crap in the name of buildings, 'Developments'?

Honestly, there must be something wrong with you Nigerians upstairs. Ur brains are clearly not fully developed. How someone in their right mind praises these rubbish is beyond me.

Lmao lord.....
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by censure4truth: 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
u can say anything you like,but i mkae bold to say T.A is better off.Ouk was there for eight good years ,he did not actualize any thing,took away state fund and enrich himself the more,..all he did what NOTHING......but T.A has remarkable success....you can name them..it is obvious
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by musiwa26: 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Abia4change Has Nothing To Offer,here Is D Real Picture Of T.A's Transformation by musiwa26: 5:27am On Jun 04, 2013
basically for the Yorubas politics is not about making money, it is about leaving legacy. You can see why they dont like obasanjo and tinubu, even putting this apart.. even with inflation of contract .. corruption is still at its minimum on our side than the rest of nigeria.. because the EFCC, media and police is watching. So because of them . it reduce corruption. in the east the igbo tend not to complain of corruption and even most time think it is business..

Our have passion for politics that they die poor.. while the igbo go more for personal wealth. so the yorubas are different from the igbo people.

[img]http://www.tecnig.com/_item?item_id=020001[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Dana: Minister In Tears, Says No Compensation For Her Family Yet / Two Mad Lagosians To Be Deported Back To Lagos By Akwa Ibom State Government - / All PDP Governors Abandon Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.