Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Extend Whatsapp Trial Period Or Pay For Renewal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Extend Whatsapp Trial Period Or Pay For Renewal (659 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp For Free And Extend Its Trial Period / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period / Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Extend Whatsapp Trial Period Or Pay For Renewal by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2013
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging arguably one of the best mobile chat clients in the world today, an app which allows you to send messages without any need to pay for SMS. WhatsApp users are entitled to a 1 year free trial period after which they start paying $0.99 annually. Unlike others iPhone users only pay once and the application will be active forever. Today I want to show you how to exceed your WhatsApp trial period for life.
What I am about to show you is possible on the following devices. Visit the link below to see the rest of this post on my blog (goo. gl/olwMN)Copy and paste the link below in your browser. Make sure there is no space in between the link.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno B3 Thread / List Of Android Adventure Games To Download / Apple iPhone 5s faces the LG G2 and Samsung Galaxy S4 in a specs shootout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.