Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine (633 Views)

World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy / Smoke Detector Alarm At Wholesale Price (lagos) / Home Automation Systems Dealers, Fire Alarm And Burglar Alarm Systems Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Jarus(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Does anyone know where I can get this in Lagos please?

Need to install one.
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by r231(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
builders mart , its along lekki expressway - i forgotten exactly where
http://www.qmbmart.com/

they also have in game or shoprite if i recall

these are stand alone detectors that use batteries

Kidde is the name of the manufacturer if i recall - there are also some chinko versions - but they are uncomfortably loud

i am assuming its for your house

if its for your office, you want the professionals

let me know if you want a system proper for your house and not stand alone detectors
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Jarus(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks.

I do see Builders Mart around Lekki, my route to and from work. Didnt know what they do there. I will check it out.

Yeah, need it for my house.

A discussion in office this morning triggered it.

I also need a giant sledge hammer that can break wall/window.

These things can be life-saving smiley
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by nitrogen(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Jarus: Thanks.

I do see Builders Mart around Lekki, my route to and from work. Didnt know what they do there. I will check it out.

Yeah, need it for my house.

A discussion in office this morning triggered it.

I also need a giant sledge hammer that can break a human being's head.

These things can be life-saving smiley

grin grin grin cheesy

I thought those boys do disturb your area as well.
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by r231(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
let me know when you buy it and the amount you pay maybe i can dabble into that business too grin grin grin

cus they are very cheap here
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Jarus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
r231: let me know when you buy it and the amount you pay maybe i can dabble into that business too grin grin grin

cus they are very cheap here

No wahala, with my market survey commission
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Jarus(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
nitrogen:
grin grin grin cheesy

I thought those boys do disturb your area as well.

cheesy grin
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
talk to aloy - he can hook you up with a guy who sells shotguns the guy will do all the papers

320k or thereabouts - if what you are looking for is a weapon. . .

be warned - you HAVE to be prepared to use it

you can check the link for their number - call and confirm if they have it in stock
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Jarus(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abeg na the hammer to break window or wall in the event of fire I dey look for o.

Colleagues discussed how that saved their friends from burning in the house in recent past. Smoke detector/alarm is also to alert antime there is fire in the house, before going wild.

No be to fight intruders.
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by sixteen08(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
oga, get rid of carpet

that is the no 1 thing in your house that can make fire spread from one location

ceiling tiles may - if they are not fire retardant

you can also try to ensure your curtains are fire retardant - you will have to test this yourself as naija will make all sorts of claims and fake guarantees

what you really want is some form of fire escape in your house. all that burglar proofing works the other way as well keeping you in. look at introducing some sort of lockable opening in your burglar proofing, or location in your house that is well ventilated and protected from fire

without carpet, the fire is typically limited to the room where it started, esp in naija with our blockwork
Re: Fire Alarm/Smoke Detector Machine by Jarus(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks boss.

Becoming more safety conscious.

(1) (Reply)

Can you Sell Children Wares From UK? / Cbn Extends Cashless Policy To Six Other States July 1 / Fantantic!!!desirable Cars With Good Price Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.