Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Can you Sell Children Wares From UK? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can you Sell Children Wares From UK? (616 Views)

If You Sell Children Wears, Let's Meet Here / How Do You Sell Goods To People You Meet Online. / Shops in NY That Sell Children Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can you Sell Children Wares From UK? by Dejiro(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
We want to expand our business by supplying children wares to interested, enterprising, and accountable married women with verifiable addresses in Nigeria.

Single ladies can also apply, but they will have to pay in full for wares supplied.

If interested please send you phone number to ola@wirenigeria.com and I will call you.
Re: Can you Sell Children Wares From UK? by r231(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
contact me next time you want to cargo cloths to naija, i will give u a good deal

https://www.nairaland.com/1038776/midas-express-shipping-freight-services

(1) (Reply)

Its Customers Not Jobs / A Nigerian Bank Ask Its Employees To Come To Work On Salah Holiday / A Nigerian Business Needs Your Votes For A Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.