Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates (7432 Views)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates by CocoLoca(f): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
RIP! cry
Re: Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates by playcharles(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
hyrant rubbish ... what about those who died in Benin road early this year were no one survived...re they not human being or re they not Nigerians...or because they could not afford flight ticket....mtwcccech
Re: Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates by touchmehard: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
May their souls continue to rest in peace and may Almighty God comfort and be with the families they left behind. I just can't forget about that Mr. Anyene who died together with his wife and all his children. Not even one was left behind. Na wa oh!
Well, it's good that the government is remembering them today, but I still need to plead with those concerned to kindly speed up the compensation of all the affected families and those who died or lost their properties on the crash site. What is causing the delay plz?
Re: Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
When I heard about the crash, fear gripped me. For even though none of my family members were supposed to be travelling, I had this nagging feeling that someone I knew was in that ill fated flight . .

But I never imagined it could be you Patrick . . . for if there ever was an anti-dana flights campaign manager, he couldn't have done a better job than you. God, you HATED Dana Airline. You'd always say that airline was bad luck. I wonder what could have been so important that you decided to board Dana of all planes . . . sad sad

Poor Naomi, such a good father you were to her . . sad sad

I hope you continue resting in the lord, and may God give us all the grace to bear your loss!

RIP Dear Patrick . . .

1 Like

Re: Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates by datbay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
OC cool: I wanted 2 yab u, but since 2day is my birthday, I will pardon ur ignorance. They were victims of dana plane crash nd not boko haram.
come to think of it,boko haram also struck on that day.
Re: Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates by creativemusic: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dana Memorial Event - Live Updates by UyiIredia(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
I wonder what happened to those orphaned kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How Isa Funtua Fraudulently Acquired Keystone Bank And 9mobile / Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.