Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (21263 Views)

How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game Is Cool / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Chanchit: 5:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Heymus: Yeah joshua Ajayi really tried, he was very cool and calm, unlike the first guy (joseph) mr. Know it all.

yeah, his father would have gotten one video for hi by now since he strongly believes the capital of Brazil is Montevideo after usuing 50-50 remaining Brasillia and Montevideo. #Mumu
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Cheap and Simple questions. The boy is not necessarily brilliant but obviously intelligent.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by fickyola(m): 5:33am On Jun 04, 2013
congrats bro.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by souleymon(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Floreat Collegium shall Our Motto be.
Happy for a Kingsman.
He answered questions calmly like he had prepared for it.
He smartly walked away when he couldnt go further:
Brilliant student of an historical Sch
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by toyinblue: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2013
kponke denge: No big deal I won 30million last month.

You must be a drunkard
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by dramendra: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Make believe... Even adult dey fail..
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Toosure70: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2013
Crimz-P:
Intelligent kid. Yoruba people are usually very intelligent. Igbo people too
yes and we abokis are producing BH
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by simongonner: 6:51am On Jun 04, 2013
I watched it live....Joshua is a Smart guy.....brilliant absolute brilliant

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by DonCarlos1(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2013
I watched the prog. The boy obviously is good but one revelation from what I saw is that the reading culture is almost dead in this country. The question on Treasure Island which he missed could have been answered by any Class 3 student of King's college of the 80s' because that book was any student's companion back then. Video games as the boy revealed is the in-thing these days, not his fault though but a wake-up call to parents and handlers.
Again, I will like to see more corporate organisations organise intellectually competitive programmes such as this more often. That is one way to raise the standard and encourage research among our kids and help parents keep their eyes on the ball, who would not like to be in Joshua's mum shoes. Kudos to you Joshua.

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by christieneijeom: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Good boy keep up in your hard work
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by uOhamsyahooc: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
As am looking. at u u cn't win 20k.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2013
chaloner: is it a tv programme?
Are u a Learner?
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by SwitnessA(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Na poverty de worry u. grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by SwitnessA(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: Proud of u son nd thumbs up to ur parents not al those stupid parents sendin their kids to modelin schl nd make up schl at d age of 11 nd 12 *smh*so much of fake life in abj
Atleast de are beta dan dos who didn't even try sending their's.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by rezzy: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2013
If not for Frank, he would have failed one simple question like that.
But he tries sha. But dont think he is a genius.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by andyanders: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2013
J12: Are you sure that boy is 13 or is that his football age?

I think you need to grow up. That is a true 13 yr old boy, and not your 30 yrs that played the last under 16 AYC.

Congratulations boy and may God bless you.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2013
chaloner: is it a tv programme?
i wonder where some people lives
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by SummerT(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Good boy! Thumbs up!
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by TriPorth: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2013
Bobbystanley: Genius!
What do you mean by genius? The boy is an example of how not to train a child. Frank himself was frown to how his parents have been training him as the boy revealed things to Frank. He openly advice his parents on the set and said " I will like to have words with your parents". He was only fortunate to get the price, just a luck. My almost 8 years old daughter watched the show with me and got all the questions the boy was asked including the one he missed. What is genius in that, well I don't see my daughter as a genius but gifted. The boy is 13 years old and he was expected not to miss the question that sent him off.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Chinaimporter: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2013
TriPorth: What do you mean by genius. The boy is an example of how not to train a child. Frank himself was frown to how his parents have been training him as the boy revealed things to Frank. He openly advice his parents on the set and said " I will like to have words with your parents". He was only fortunate to get the price, just a luck. My almost 8 years old daughter watched the show with me and got all the questions the boy was asked including the one he missed. What is genius in that, well I don't see my daughter as a genius but gifted. The boy is 13 years old and he was expected not to miss the question that sent him off.
Don Carlos: I watched the prog. The boy obviously is good but one revelation from what I saw is that the reading culture is almost dead in this country. The question on Treasure Island which he missed could have been answered by any Class 3 student of King's college of the 80s' because that book was any student's companion back then. Video games as the boy revealed is the in-thing these days, not his fault though but a wake-up call to parents and handlers.
Again, I will like to see more corporate organisations organise intellectually competitive programmes such as this more often. That is one way to raise the standard and encourage research among our kids and help parents keep their eyes on the ball, who would not like to be in Joshua's mum shoes. Kudos to you Joshua.

[size=18pt]Thanks mate. At least i see that nairaland still have some intelligent people.The state of nigerian educational system is deplorable.How can high school students choose jack sparow as the villian in tresure island and you all think it is normal and frank edoha does not know that grand theft auto is the same as the san adreas thing but h neednt know shaa[/size]

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by anonimi: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2013
Prof Corruption: Cheap and Simple questions. The boy is not necessarily brilliant but obviously intelligent.

Haters gonna hate always, won't they

And to imagine this poster is the same person posting the faked video disparaging OUR president in Addis Ababa during the AU 50th celebrations.
SMH!!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by adorabletun: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2013
tellwsdom: When will you nigerians ever be freed from hunger and brokenness??..1milion naira is not even enuff to enjoy urself in a good club and y'all are here screaming and hailing for 1million naira...#gently walks out of thread shaking my head sad

wen u were 13years old, did u win 1million naira? mtchweeeew
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Ilaje44(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Tinkybabe: Really impressive..congrats young crime fighter grin

Here is an hilarious yet pitiable one..his uncle made him lose hundred thousand naira..Uncle Biodun ,you need a big knock on the head o angry angry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18xolvEtuJY

That Frank guy is equally an Olodo. Pluto is no more recognized as a planet. Well, it is Nigeria sha. Mungo Park discovered River Niger epidemics is at work.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by uju22(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2013
congrats boy, u parents will surely be proud of u
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2013
Aro Okigbo: Thought "Who wants to be a millionaire" is for 18+

congrats upcoming genius!!

Yep. The money is for scholarship
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by chuckdee4(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Congrats kid but I am the only one worried that a 13 yr old is allowed to play Grand Theft Auto.

Smart kid though
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Bgino(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
slumdog millionnaire...one goodhead
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by rashmanovic: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2013
sheybi na dat game wey dey your pc abi?
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by IAMBREEZY: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2013
That boy is simply intelligent,i hope my kid gonna be like him,cuz he like playing game

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by nickyvick(f): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Congrats to him. he has made his parents and his school proud. I'm happy for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download My Flatmates Season One (1) All Episode / BBNaija All-Stars: Mercy Eke Will Enter Final ‘Without Stress’ - Deji / Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ Submitted For The Oscar 2020 By Nigerian Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.