Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. (10541 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Toke Makinwa Vs Omowunmi Akinnifesi: Who Wore It Best? / Miss World 2005: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Represents Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by postit: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
The Queen is Back: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Covers Y! Magazine..

http://olorisupergal.com/the-queen-is-back-omowunmi-akinnifesi-covers-y-magazine/

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Afam4eva(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
This girl is one of the most beautiful MBGN queens ever. I just love her frame and poise.

5 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fake hair angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by boolet: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nice
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by kokoye(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
I'm not looking at her face....dont blame me.

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by angelTI(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
beariful baby. keep looking gud dear

Wasuup wit boobs exposition nowadays?

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by yuzedo: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
woz dat on her chest?? shocked i need her numba!! hurryyyyyyyyy tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Weere ni bobo yuzedo yi o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by sholay2011(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: woz dat on her chest?? shocked i need her numba!! hurryyyyyyyyy tongue tongue
Whew! Thank God you sound a bit sane in your post.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
kokoye: I'm not looking at her face....dont blame me.

Those breastss are quite small, don't be deceived by the works of a push-up accessory

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by angelTI(f): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

Those breastss are quite small, don't be deceived by the works of a push-up accessory

hehehehehehe bad boy/girl

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
undecided see small fyn Boobby!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Foxycarol(f): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mua u look take away wink
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by yuzedo: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

bro, u want to spoil macket for d babe abi?!?!? welll i already rob vaseline on my hand even if d brezz is granot size is okay four us. kepp ur coment to ursef!! angry angry angry

so were where we? tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Abujafood: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
@OP

What do you mean by the girl is back? Did she travel or disappear?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by AbuMikey(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Not bad!!!!!!!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Kslib(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Op you meant "omawunmi akinnifesi's bosom covers y! Magazine"...

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by kokoye(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

I'm not deceived..but I'm still not looking at her face!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Lakayana: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
kokoye: I'm not looking at her face....dont blame me.
Don't worry we know why.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by kokoye(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
what is real in this picture?

fake hair
push up bra
colored lips
make-up
body magic

Can you ladies go fully natural for once...that includes not wearing any form of clothing? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by OracleHex(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
What the hell?
Defination of Beauty
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
shes cute but no wow factor about her,so she is just there,looking like any regular undergraduate girl you see in nigerian universities

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
She's pretty kiss
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
kokoye: what is real in this picture?

fake hair
push up bra
colored lips
make-up
body magic

Can you ladies go fully natural for once...that includes not wearing any form of clothing? angry angry

you can take the lead.start buy snapping yourself completely naked and upload it on nairaland,no boxers o,it wont be a bad idea if nairalanders see you exactly the way God created you.and make sure you dont censor your penis o,because that is the most important thing i want to see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
kulyie: shes cute but no wow factor about her,so she is just there,looking like any regular undergraduate girl you see in nigerian universities
can u pls post ur pics maybe u have the wow factor which she is lacking rubbish. ladies and jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by nellaluv(f): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
What's Y! magazine? Is it affliliated to Yahoo or something
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Another fake hair wearing biitch !

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wow! I love Omowunmi... She's so beautiful with poise and elegance. She's the quintessential beauty queen, not like the shameless ones we have this days that ends up becoming Psquare, 2face, et al baby mamas.

BTW, When is she getting married?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
ayswags: can u pls post ur pics maybe u have the wow factor which she is lacking rubbish. ladies and jealousy

Pls leave Kulyie alone, she's like that.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by theripper3: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmmm, Loya milk for sale.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Another fake hair wearing biitch !

Is the last word in your post the name of your elder sister? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Okijajuju: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
O!! Sweet baby Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

I never thought I would see the day I fell in love with a Yoruba girl.. shocked shocked

Scoops the last portion of petroleum jelly out of the vaseline container

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

⏯️⚙️Fashion: GRADED STOCK “Quality Rugs.”❗️❗️❗️✔️ / 16 Ways To Knot A Tie In Pictures. / Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.