Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. (10544 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Toke Makinwa Vs Omowunmi Akinnifesi: Who Wore It Best? / Miss World 2005: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Represents Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
ayswags: can u pls post ur pics maybe u have the wow factor which she is lacking rubbish. ladies and jealousy
SHATTAP THERE CLOWN.DID I SAY SHE IS UGLY
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
She's not as cute aas before. Still love her
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
She is...gorgeous. That's all.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
kokoye: I'm not looking at her face....dont blame me.
what else is there to look at, those unripe oranges?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Realtym(f): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12: Fake hair angry angry angry
BB grin grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by successcertain: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Our women keep on promoting white supremacy in their dailiy style of dressing while the whitey laugh at how inferior they are. Oh eledumare when will i get to see an african women in their natural hairs and african style of dressing looking all glamorous undecided tired of this wanna be white hoes
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by successcertain: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12: Fake hair angry angry angry

Serious deconstruction is needed folk, It is time to rebel and revolt against the injustice of the western supremacy agenda which our women keeps on promoting. less we took to street and start removing inferior hairs on our ladys we can never get it right. Lasting change begin at the individual level.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by LabourParty(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
She's beautiful. grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by brownsug(f): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
django1: Weere ni bobo yuzedo yi o cheesy

Walahi,d guy just ja
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
kofsy:

Pls leave Kulyie alone, she's like that.
kofsy:

Pls leave Kulyie alone, she's like that.
grin grin :/
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
kulyie: SHATTAP THERE CLOWN.DID I SAY SHE IS UGLY
lol go shut ur self up ugly biatch
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by AGgal(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
sholay2011:
Whew! Thank God you sound a bit sane in your post.
I had to read d post again to be sure of wat i read initially
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by harlos: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
django1: Weere ni bobo yuzedo yi o cheesy
django don kill me with laugh o cheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Vansnickers: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by igboboy1(m): 12:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: O!! Sweet baby Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

I never thought I would see the day I fell in love with a Yoruba girl.. shocked shocked

Scoops the last portion of petroleum jelly out of the vaseline container

You can lie..this girl no reach tiwa savage for class nor that girl wey dey tinsel before for face. so you are a very biased boy who cannot see anything good in yorooba girls
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by 99cent: 3:39am On Jun 04, 2013
gorgeous woman
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by nonstan(m): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2013
na bossom job tins she de do.. grin shocked
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Proffdada: 5:41am On Jun 04, 2013
the only Nigerian girl. beauty,brains,character she's got them all and lots more

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by christieneijeom: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2013
Beautiful babe
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by ifeomabernard(f): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
angel TI: beariful baby. keep looking gud dear

Wasuup wit boobs exposition
nowadays?
deal wirrit
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:
O!! Sweet baby Jesus! shocked shocked shocked

I never thought I would see the day I fell in love with a Yoruba girl.. shocked shocked

Scoops the last portion of petroleum jelly out of the vaseline container
First catch of today's game 'spot the ignoramus'

*skips away to find more uncultured fools* lalalala smiley

@op
beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola’s Wardrobe / 16 Ways To Knot A Tie In Pictures. / Lagos Top Stylist: 3 Stylists Battle For N200,000 Cash and Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.