Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline (8747 Views)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / PHOTO: NNPC CSO Hired Us To Vandalise Pipeline - Suspect / Boko-Haram: 500 Foreigners Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by everyday: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please bring them to book
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by Siga: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Do to them what they do to unproductive cows in Texas....they get shot right inbetween the eyes...
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by teniola55(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]Oga ooo! Even dis ghanians no dey fear..in our land...abi make i ask,shey lagos don turn to accra? kissOga ooo! Even dis ghanians no dey fear..in our land...abi make i ask,shey lagos don turn to accra?
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by Conquistador: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Siga: Do to them what they do to unproductive cows in Texas....they get shot right inbetween the eyes...
great idea! cos when other countries start implementing that na your people go suffer pass, as na dem be criminals pass. grin grin grin abi eno be so?

1 Like

Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by Siga: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: great idea! cos when other countries start implementing that na your people go suffer pass, as na dem be criminals pass. grin grin grin abi eno be so?
...make dem fire them ... No mercy on any person wey dey look for shortcut...Nigerian, Ghanian or anywhere in the world till Jupiter....and when u talk about the people wey be criminals pass....na WHITE people....go Italy....Africans are just too loud...

1 Like

Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by SherlockHolmes1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wonders shall never end
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by successcertain: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
In this life people are always quick to believe every bad things they hear about you but question and hate the good things they hear about you. Many African brothers will be quick to attack and rubbish Nigerian on every level either good a bad,forgetting crime know no boundary. Anway africa unite and do not let the hate penetrate i hope this thread will not turn to africoon bashing thread when the savages flock in. cool
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: get HBP? you dey craze? you should be worried about your BP, cos I'm cool. and what did you mean by 'we know Ghanaians very well'? explain yourself kwik kwik!

Me get HBP? where i dey de chop oil money. I know you are bitter from Ghanaian frustration. you can take off a weekend to naija, i will fund your trip.
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by successcertain: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
It is your right to maintain peace on the thread bro not by attacking you feel me? Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and you shouldn't try to force your opinion on them by attacking and using abusive words please comment freely and lets all maintain peace. Africa unite cool
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by successcertain: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hey bro lets maintain peace on this thread abeg, it is your right to comment freely without been abusive and vulgar. one love
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by collynzo2(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
the_ripper3: Hmmmm, dem don denigrate the use of words like "Foreigner". Outsider is a more suitable word for Benin and Ghana people.
Strangers is better
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by K4: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
teniola55: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]Oga ooo! Even dis ghanians no dey fear..in our land...abi make i ask,shey lagos don turn to accra? kissOga ooo! Even dis ghanians no dey fear..in our land...abi make i ask,shey lagos don turn to accra?
why don't you ask your compatriots the same question when they indulge in crime in other countries? na today? grin
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by MistadeRegal(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
All these foreigners are making Nigeria an insecure and laughing stock of a Nation!
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by bumax: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]They only came to learn bunkering from their MASTERS (Oga at the Top) Nigeria Bunkerers Association. lipsrsealed grin
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by bobolic: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
There is nothing wrong in what they were caught doing. Have we ever treated this offence with the seriousness it deserves? Kidnapping,killing of security men,pipeline vandalization,destruction of power lines,bombing the living daylights out of fellow Nigerians,destruction of places of worship,embezzling of dead people's benefits are crimes that should attract capital punishment,but are well tolerated in this country.The oil of Nigeria belongs to all ECOWAS citizens.Welcome to the party my brothers and sister. Release them to go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by antwone: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
do be suprise of ghanaians,most of them are thieves tongue tongue
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by joshuaokon10: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
dis is serious
Re: 4 Foreigners Arrested For Attempting To Vandalise Pipeline by ghananotnaija(m): 2:21am On Jun 04, 2013
antwone: do be suprise of ghanaians,most of them are thieves tongue tongue

At least Ghana doesn't have the worldwide reputation of scammers that Nigerians have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Congress To Conduct Public Hearing On Boko-Haram / Obiano Flags-Off Construction of Three Fly-Overs And Three Arms Zone in Awka / You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.