Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! (13097 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by saintsssss(f): 5:59pm On May 01, 2008
Follow N/L members,

I know you all may hate me after this confession but I decided to post this so other women like me out there wld learn from my experience.

Odia and I started going out while in secondary school, I loved him so much and I thought he loved me too. After Sec. School we both attended different Universities, he read Biochemistry while i studied Economics, he graduated 2 years b4 me and got a job immediately after his youth service. I was in my final yr when he proposed marriage to me.

I went to visit Odia one Saturday evening when his neighbours told me he had traveled, I called his mobile lines and none went through, I searched every where to know his way about but never succeeded till the day I ran into his closest friend who told me Odia had traveled to UK to further his education, it was like a dream to me, I cried my eyes out, still tried to at least reach him and find out what it was i did to him but all my efforts proved abortive.

when my best friend heard this she promised to help me get him back.

To cut my long story short, I was introduced to a Celestial Prophet who gave me some charms and did so many other things and promised me Odia must come back to marry me b4 the end of that yr, he actually did, he came back, we got married and had a son 11 months after our wedding.

Right now my marriage is coming to an end as Odia now sees me as a monster, he can't stand anything I do lately, he has become entirely different from the gentle, loving guy I married, he beats and uses me as if I was a slave. He comes home so late and sometimes spends the night else where, I ve gone to the prophet to complain and seek for help but he warned me to stop visiting him, "you asked for marriage and I made him marry you so take it as you see it".

If any one here knows what I can do pls help me, I did what I did out of love and never meant any harm but I think my husband is going mad.

(my story would have been longer if i had gone into details, so this is a kind of summary)

1 Like

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by 4Play(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2008
To the extent this story is true,the premise is wrong.Charms don't work and your husband needs counseling for his abusive behavior
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by saintsssss(f): 6:07pm On May 01, 2008
are u trying to say i should confess to him or what?
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by chisimdi(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2008
saintsssss:

Follow N/L members,

I know you all may hate me after this confession but I decided to post this so other women like me out there would learn from my experience.

Odia and I started going out while in secondary school, I loved him so much and I thought he loved me too. After Sec. School we both attended different Universities, he read Biochemistry while i studied Economics, he graduated 2 years before me and got a job immediately after his youth service. I was in my final yr when he proposed marriage to me.

I went to visit Odia one Saturday evening when his neighbours told me he had traveled, I called his mobile lines and none went through, I searched every where to know his way about but never succeeded till the day I ran into his closest friend who told me Odia had traveled to UK to further his education, it was like a dream to me, I cried my eyes out, still tried to at least reach him and find out what it was i did to him but all my efforts proved abortive.

when my best friend heard this she promised to help me get him back.

To cut my long story short, I was introduced to a Celestial Prophet who gave me some charms and did so many other things and promised me Odia must come back to marry me before the end of that yr, he actually did, he came back, we got married and had a son 11 months after our wedding.

Right now my marriage is coming to an end as Odia now sees me as a monster, he can't stand anything I do lately, he has become entirely different from the gentle, loving guy I married, he beats and uses me as if I was a slave. He comes home so late and sometimes spends the night else where, I ve gone to the prophet to complain and seek for help but he warned me to stop visiting him, "you asked for marriage and I made him marry you so take it as you see it".

If any one here knows what I can do please help me, I did what I did out of love and never meant any harm but I think my husband is going mad.

(my story would have been longer if i had gone into details, so this is a kind of summary)
@poster, Dis kind of strange 2 mua cos i dn't believe in CHARM orWHATEVA u used.I'm nt here 2 critise u but u shuld kw beta dan visiting ur so called FAKE PROPHET.U kw wat dey saycheesy EVIL DAT WE DO LIVES WIT US AND NT AFTER.Just give ur life 2 CHRIST and d poor man free. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by tRoOE(f): 6:09pm On May 01, 2008
Well you reaping what you sow so stop complaining
Why in the world will you use jazz on him, knowing damn well it doesn't last forever
I don't feel a single pity for you angry angry
My only advice for you right now, is to confess your sins to God and your man, pray for forgiveness and get closer to God. As for your marriage you can kiss it goodbye.
You should have been more patience with him, am sure he would have still returned back to Naija to marry you
If you can used juju to marry him then you can also kill him, abi na
What kind of people do you consider friends?
Btw, this topic needs to be at the family section
Woman like you are the reason men find it difficult to settle down

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by 4Play(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2008
saintsssss:

are u trying to say i should confess to him or what?

Confess what to him?That you 'charmed' him? That will be like confessing to killing JFK.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2008
@poster

every drugs(even panadol)has expiring date,your own has expired,how could u even go to d devil to help u,u should have prayed to your God,and if he was truly yours he would still come back,instead of going for sharp sharp help?is it not better you're single,dan b in this hell u call a marriage

and yes i am criticising u,d truth is bad but it has to be said,if did juju did not backfire u will not be in nairaland telling us about your problem

now my advise:LooK for a near by church(but first ask God for forgiveness in your closet)when its testimony time,come out and confess before d whole congregation to shame d devil and ask d pastor and d congregation to pray for u,it may be hard to do this,but that is where your deliverance lies,by d time dey pray for u,God might turn d heart of your husband back to u,this time it will no longer be artificial love,but natural love

2 Likes

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by finemocha(f): 11:58pm On May 01, 2008
HMMMMMMMM O AGREE MAYBE ODIA IS GETTING MAD, PERSONALLY HE WAS AN ASSHOLE TO BEGIN WITH, SO U ENDED UP GETTING DUPED.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ikamefa(f): 12:10am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster

every drugs(even panadol)has expiring date,your own has expired,how could u even go to d devil to help u,u should have prayed to your God,and if he was truly yours he would still come back,instead of going for sharp sharp help?is it not better you're single,dan b in this hell u call a marriage

and yes i am criticising u,d truth is bad but it has to be said,if did juju did not backfire u will not be in nairaland telling us about your problem

now my advise:LooK for a near by church(but first ask God for forgiveness in your closet)when its testimony time,come out and confess before d whole congregation to shame d devil and ask d pastor and d congregation to pray for u,it may be hard to do this,but that is where your deliverance lies,[/b]by d time dey pray for u,God might turn d heart of your husband back to u,this time not artificial love,but natural love

huh? shocked are you kidding me?

@ topic if your tale is true ! ask for forgiveness from God! but erhmmmmmmm i believe you are reaping what you sowed

as for Odia( as my grandma would say : to serve Nigeria is not by force) To stay in a love-less marriage is like committing suicide
its not by force to stay with odia oh, i believe your marriage is over get astepping .
move on with your life!

finemocha:

HMMMMMMMM O AGREE MAYBE ODIA IS GETTING MAD,[b] PERSONALLY HE WAS AN ASSHOLE TO BEGIN WITH,
SO You ENDED UP GETTING DUPED.

gbam!

@topic maybe odia was an undercover monster! and you had love-cataracts in your eyes then grin cheesy now the buzz is over abeg find yah way!
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by sheniqua: 12:17am On May 02, 2008
Odia is not getting mad,the poster is already mad. grin
If this story is true,I guess the juju has cleared and the man Odia is now acting his real person.
Take your child and leave him alone let him marry someone he loves.
You're obviously not the one.
I'm sure you also missed out telling us the other "services" you rendered to the cele prophet as is common knowledge.
That pikin may be the "prophet's"
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:20am On May 02, 2008
That pikin may be the "prophet's"

lmao

huh? shocked are you kidding me?

any problem undecided undecided u never see all those witches wey dey confess for church before?after confession na him pastor go deliver them,so poster should do same
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Radiant(f): 12:24am On May 02, 2008
I call such, "from fortune to shame".

This marriage issue will not kill you girls. Y'all go ahead. I'm watching from a distance. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Radiant(f): 12:27am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

so poster should do same

As if you'll advise your own sister or do the same if it was you. Be truthful to urself, pls.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by chisimdi(f): 12:31am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

lmao

any problem undecided undecided u never see all those witches wey dey confess for church before?after confession na him pastor go deliver them,so poster should do same
@jenny;nwanne so u read dat otele's topic.she doesn't kw dat d evil she did is leavin wit her.my advice 2 her is:ya jekwuru zie d prophet ka o bekwezie ya okwe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:31am On May 02, 2008

As if you'll advise your own sister or do the same if it was you. Be truthful to yourself, please.

oh yeah i will advise my sis to do it again and again and again,get it and if dats not true enough i dont see it as a problem to u or is it?
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by sheniqua: 12:32am On May 02, 2008
chisimdi:

@jenny;nwanne so u read that otele's topic.she doesn't kw that d evil she did is leavin wit her.my advice 2 her is:ya jekwuru zie d prophet ka o bekwezie ya okwe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You took that out of my mouth smiley
at least she still has prophet nweje to go to
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ikamefa(f): 12:33am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

u never see all those witches wey dey confess for church before?after confession na him pastor go deliver them,so poster should do same

i neffa see such undecided in this case would not advice her to do such,Go before God in your little corner and ask for forgiveness, if you have a church, mosque or what ever you go to seek your pastor,imam or whatever out and ask him to pray with and for you why should she open her own yansh in public like that?

@ topic as your jazz has expired just go find yah level , before odia go masaka you finish! " grin "
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:34am On May 02, 2008
@jenny;nwanne so u read that otele's topic.she doesn't kw that d evil she did is leavin wit her.my advice 2 her is:ya jekwuru zie d prophet ka o bekwezie ya okwe

nna nwatakiri ka me kwere ine,agwa go mia na ya ga kuru congregation ku fu te ezwokwu,isi kwanu nkwo gini?umu anuman a ne gi ogwu egi de nwoke?chuwkwu nna mere fa ebere

lol okwa ezwokwu ki kuru nwan ne mu nwanyi,ya laku zie prophet ka fa bido ebee fa kusiri
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by sheniqua: 12:34am On May 02, 2008
The prophet is even a nice person.
He should have just charmed her to be his 3rd wife.

1 Like

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by sheniqua: 12:36am On May 02, 2008
I wonder how long the charm worked before the man came back to his senses

there's nothing I won't hear
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Radiant(f): 12:39am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

oh yeah i will advise my sis to do it again and again and again,get it and if that is not true enough i don't see it as a problem to u or is it?

Even the devil knows you're lying.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 02, 2008
i neffa see such Undecided in this case would not advice her to do such,Go before God in your little corner and ask for forgiveness, if you have a church, mosque or what ever you go to seek your pastor,imam or whatever out and ask him to pray with and for you why should she open her own yansh in public like that?

ah ikamefa i don see am well well for naija my sister,e get a woman wey use juju hold her man,na d woman mama even tell her to go and confess oooo,and make d whole church pray for am and as d babe confess finish na so true love come enter her marriage,so make poster go confess her own

Afterall d head of catholic reverends summoned all d rev.fathers in rome and asked them if there was anyone who has slept wt women b4,all of them sit down no one gree stand up,na so d guy say if them no come out say all of them go dey die one by one after 7 days na so hall full dat day wt fornicators,na only one guy of all d african rev wey no stand them dey call am rev,mbaka e be like say na enugu him dey stay,he was d only clean rev there,so the head come tell them say make them go to their churches one by one confess and beg d congregation to pray for them,say if them no do am,the death warrant still dey their head,na so revs go begin confess one by one and na so congregation begin pray for them

so make poster go do her own
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by chisimdi(f): 12:41am On May 02, 2008
sheniqua:

I wonder how long the charm worked before the man came back to his senses

there's nothing I won't hear
@sheniqua; u kw 1 tin dat we fail 2 understand in life is dat if is not panadol,it can neva b panadol.D prophet knew wat he did and he has d last laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 02, 2008

Even the devil knows you're lying.

Thank God its d devil dat knows and not u undecided
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 02, 2008
D prophet knew what he did and he has d last laff

iyoooooooooooooooooooooooo, exactly maybe d poster is cute that is y d prophet did a return back charm for her

@poster

sorry for asking?but did u do any other thing wt d prophet,because some of them prophets will tell u to sleep wt them,or some will tell d babes to spend 7 days in d temple wt them,that is their scope

veruckten leute,gott sei dank ,dass ich solche probleme nicht habe
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by algood(f): 12:51am On May 02, 2008
Wonders shall never end, in this present age and time, with all the home videos and fiction films, despite ur education u marry someone with charms.

Confess ur sin to God for forgiveness , and after that start praying with fasting for God intervention to wnthe heart of your husband back.

there is nothing too difficult for God to do.

there is nothing that has begining that doesnt have an end,

all you need if you wants to remain in your husband house is DIVINE INTERVENTION
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:52am On May 02, 2008
there is nothing too difficult for God to do.

absolutely nothing my dear embarassed
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by princeonx: 12:55am On May 02, 2008
Which confession pass this one wey she dey do here?

My people abi we no be congregation? we have every/all doctrine here!  

@poster: now wey you don confess your sin, make you go find MAD man! real mad man with no cloth atall (not a mechanic Oh cux more yawa go gazz) sleep with am and drink seven spoons of your pee! do this as soon as possible cux Odia abi na watin be him name madness fit enter you too Ohhhhhhhhh!      (siso gi furu woke! anu mpama)
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ikamefa(f): 12:57am On May 02, 2008
prince_onx:

Which confession pass this one wey she dey do here?

@poster: now wey you don confess your sin, make you go find MAD man! real mad man with no cloth atall (not a mechanic Oh cux more yawa go gazz) sleep with am and drink seven spoons of your pee! do this as soon as possible cux Odia abi na watin be him name madness fit enter you too Ohhhhhhhhh! (siso gi furu woke! anu mpama)

shocked " grin '
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:58am On May 02, 2008
lmao,u no well grin grin grin grin grin

poster: now wey you don confess your sin, make you go find MAD man! real mad man with no cloth atall (not a mechanic Oh cux more yawa go gazz) sleep with am and drink seven spoons of your pee! do this as soon as possible cux Odia abi na watin be him name madness fit enter you too Ohhhhhhhhh! (siso gi furu woke! anu mpama)

chineke nna,prince don kill me wt lafta,nna ogwu kwara nmadu ike,amaro mu ma o so ya furu nwoke, when they r so many fishes in d water
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by algood(f): 12:59am On May 02, 2008
ikamefa:

shocked " grin '

U be another prophet,

this ur sugestion fear me oh.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 1:00am On May 02, 2008
You be another prophet,

this your sugestion fear me oh.

u no see her teeth she dey speak in tongues naaa,abi u no see as annointing dey comot from her eyes undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / NL Husband Material / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.