Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! (13151 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by algood(f): 1:02am On May 02, 2008
@ poster

Abeg follow the other side of the anoiting oh, confess to God and u and your house will be saved.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ikamefa(f): 1:02am On May 02, 2008
erhmmmmmmmm! na me post am ? " grin " abeg make una open yah eyez oh cheesy
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by sheniqua: 1:03am On May 02, 2008
do you people really believe this love potion thing works?
I think it's all fables
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by princeonx: 1:04am On May 02, 2008
una no hear her say she go back to the prophet? na so e be now! once you don go once na so so prophet place you go dey go! so make I kuku give her my service F.O.C  grin grin
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by sheniqua: 1:04am On May 02, 2008
prince_onx:

Which confession pass this one wey she dey do here?

My people abi we no be congregation? we have every/all doctrine here!  

@poster: now wey you don confess your sin, make you go find MAD man! real mad man with no cloth atall (not a mechanic Oh cux more yawa go gazz) sleep with am and drink seven spoons of your pee! do this as soon as possible cux Odia abi na watin be him name madness fit enter you too Ohhhhhhhhh!      (siso gi furu woke! anu mpama)

Is that supposed to be Igbo?
are you from Ogwashiuku
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 1:07am On May 02, 2008
I think it's all fables

it works ooo,juju dey work,but wt prayers it can be destroyed,maybe one of odia people don go church them come tell d person say hin sisterlaw charm your bros na him make your bros marry her,and d only solution na prayers(ekpere) and fasting(nche) and d person do d prayer and fasting na him make d juju loose power undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by algood(f): 1:10am On May 02, 2008
sheniqua:

I think it's all fables

love portions work and people are stil entrap in it

1 Like

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by princeonx: 2:43am On May 02, 2008
@Sheniqua: I be real Igbo all the way! if you look spelling you go miss am! just read am anyhow! anyhow!!
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2008
how come na only women dey respond to this thread?
for some reason, im not angry or feel anything for u. she may have told porkies. all the same, its a prime example that jazz dey expire
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ehie007(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2008
My question is, where is that ur friend that took you to the celestial man, am sure she has abandoned you, wat goes around come around, so my advice is to ask God for 4givness, but u still av to pay for your sins, and i think ur marriage is over even when God forgives you. so u av to deal wiv it
have fun
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 04, 2008
Juju has nothing to do with all this. This guy came to marry you because he wanted to. Didn't he propose before he left for the UK? so why all the fuss because he finally fulfilled his promise? Girl I am sure you are the one who caused everything. You were relying too much on your fake charm and probably thought you could do and undo because the man was blindly in love.

This lesson serves you right. As a matter of fact I am seriously doubting your level of education. How can you stupidly believe in things like charms?
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by prettyreal(f): 12:35am On May 05, 2008
Poster, I want to believe you did what you did out of ignorance and cases like this, unless God intervenes nothing could be done to change it. You have tried the devil and that is what you got in returns. Now is the time to try God. I believe there is nothing He cannot do. But first you have to repent genuinely and confess to God and pray for your forgiveness, turn totally to Him. Seek His face if you can fast do. Just come to God like the prodigal son. I believe He is faithful and just to forgive and mend your family again.

You caused your problem you also have to fix it urself, but I can seriously tell you that God can help u fix it if you can diligently seek His face and repent from your evil ways.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Rlst84sale(m): 4:50am On May 05, 2008
I hope ths is true if it is, go to MFM delieverance program there is nothing God can not do. If sincerely it was out of love but went about it the wrong way God is able to save and deliever it's just that we have to suffer the concequences of what we do but the mercy of God supercedes the wrong and faults of us all. I can not cast any stone at you because we have all done many wrong things at different level however I would not in any way support anyone seeking help from the kingdom of darkness. Now that you have realized your ways were wrong try the God's ways which always are the best and right ways. Let His will be for your life be done.

Oh! lest I forget, you have to pray a lot for that child so that God would show him mercy and deliever him too because his foundation has been made faulty by the marriage.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ima1(f): 6:48am On May 05, 2008
OMG women should have learned by now that charms never work, i'll advice you to go for prayers, n not to your stupid prophet, but to a real pastor that can pray and break every charm, n then u would need to confess to your husband and beg for forgiveness, hopefully he will take you back because of ur son, but if he doesn't then you caused this yourself,
stop having stupid friends who could end up damaging your life, one reason why i don't have female friends - they have nothing to offer me, that i can't get myself-
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by acidrop(f): 7:03am On May 05, 2008
and u leave to tell ur tale, God loves u ooooooooo, some dont get that oppotunity.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by mamaput(f): 8:58am On May 05, 2008
what shall i say i know a man that was charmed that was almost ten years ago. he is still not normal.
the police cannot stop him from harassing the woman. but do not worry he will soon turn to zombie and be your slave.
or is the zombie stage over.
i guess so  but the next stage is comming.

that man will never be normal again  . the one i know is now in the mugu "stupefied" stage. almost like a 5 year old.
when he sees me now he runs up to me like a little boy greets me as if am his headmistress and runs away .
this man used to be so handsome before comes from Congo and people always thought he was from the USA.
well this is ten years later no hope of getting better.

was he really charmed? i do not know . but he claimed he was and even called the woman's name. before the charm really got hold of him.
you have killed a bread winner of his family

congratulations

what shall i say , you are going to rot in hell
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by squirrel20(f): 11:28am On May 05, 2008
@ poster
Did you really think ur charm or watever was going to last forever.
your husband, child and yourself all need to go for deliverance before it's too late.
I think you went too far, just because u wanted to marry him,
TOO BAD.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ifyalways(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2008
acidrop:

and u leave to tell your tale, God loves u ooooooooo, some don't get that oppotunity.
word ! ! !

@poster,are you repentant Now or you are just bothered cos the jazz isnt working again?
If you are truly repentant,then go back to your maker,God,he alone wud direct you to the right path.Cry to God,confess your sins and ask for forgiveness.Then sin no more.maybe you wud have to confess to your hubby,dont be scared to do so,you need to get him to forgive you.I pray you find peace and forgivenes from God.goodluck.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Cadet(f): 2:21pm On May 05, 2008
@post
I can't help you here. drown in your downfall! shocked
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ogejov(f): 9:30am On May 06, 2008
You need to confess to your husband or you go to one living church around you to seek the face of God. I pray after the confession your husband will accept you back. If he do, go and sin no more grin grin grin
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by elizabetta(f): 2:20pm On May 06, 2008
tell him everything and pray to god for forgiveness.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by temiolumi(f): 5:23pm On May 09, 2008
@ poster

U'll need to pray to God for forgiveness. Then i can advice u to go for deliverance, cos in d process of charming ur husband u must av swallowed, touched d charms to make it work for ur husband.

U can go to a living church, open up ur heart to God, pray for ur husband as well.

A for deliverance u can go to MFM PRAYER CITY on a weekend, there is usually waht they call weekend deliverance, and they'll pray for you.

U can as well confide in a man of God, who'll be present while u confesses all u have done to ur husband, so that he'll pray for both of you.

God can still give ur marriage a turn around. cos HE is not interested in divorce.

But please pray to God only, stop listening to d advice of bad friends.

IT IS WELL.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by tyna1(f): 5:36pm On May 09, 2008
@poster did you really charm him? well that might or might not be the case
you have to search yourself how were you behaving in your marriage,did you respect and love him as
the head of your family? or were you too confident because of what you thought that you did
that you can behave any how and he will still love you? what have you done differently since his behave
towards you change? no matter what i don't support any form of abuse.You can still save your marriage.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by bolorunfem(f): 12:51pm On May 12, 2008
I want to disagree with all those who have advised the poster to confess to the man. She has not confessed and she's being so much hated, don't you think the man will just walk straight to the court and seek for divorce? And in addition vow never to set his eyes on him again?

Love potions exist and they are quite potent. I know a few people who used it on their husbands. I'm still in touch with one of such and she's so smart by showering so much love on the husband and everyone of his siblings! If not that I got the gist from a trusted source I would have thought it's her good manners that won her the marriage from inception. Even if she renews the juju, her outward actions has won her the respect and love of everybody.

My people say 'Obirin so iwa nu, o so pe oun ko lori oko' that is, a bad mannered woman usually thinks she's not fortunate in matrimony.

Don't misunderstand me, I DON'T SUPPORT USING LOVE POTION TO GET A MAN but am just saying it's REAL

michelin89:

Girl I am sure you are the one who caused everything. You were relying too much on your fake charm and probably thought you could do and undo because the man was blindly in love.

I agree with Michelin, poster was carried away by the charm!

[quote author=michelin89 Juju has nothing to do with all this.
As a matter of fact I am seriously doubting your level of education. How can you stupidly believe in things like charms?
[quote][/quote]
I want to disagree with you here, you'll be surprised by the level of education of ladies that use juju to snatch men from their legitimate wives these days! shocked Just pray you don't fall victim.

In my opinion, DO NOT CONFESS TO YOUR HUSBAND. He would hate you the more. Do the confession in the corner of your room and with sincerity of heart. You'll find peace afterwards. Move closer to his parents and be nice to them, especially the mother. Give the guy a break and focus on yourself, your job and your son. Hopefully, he'll come around if you stop pestering him. And if he doesn't, that may be THE PUNISHMENT for your SIN. Remember that though God forgives, He sometimes punishes for the wrong done. If he never does, you sure will find another love some day. But once beaten is twice shy. A word is enough for the wise. I wish you well.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by fadenike(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2008
@ poster, i will not add to ur injury because u ve realize ur error and d consequencies is beyound u now.

it very simple to get out of this only if u can pay d price which is more than the did

some of the price has already been mentioned: u ve confessed to men by this medium and ofcourse God is aware.

- Seek God forgiveness thro fastng and prayer

- then forgive yourself, its very important

-seek pastor''s counsel not prophet oo

- involve your own parent ( u may confess to ur mother, if u trust her)

-involve his parent about d change in his character (please dont confess to them).

i will encourage you not to make any open confession, it may worsen d situation and

be more submissive to ur husband than ever before, bc whatever he does to u now is a

reward of your work.

be patient and believe in God, very soon u will rejoice because God is merciful

the Lord will see u through.

shalom
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by chychy(f): 8:20pm On May 15, 2008
well, u've seen d effect with ur very own eyes.

yeah, confess to him and then seek 4giveness from God and him. ain't gonna be an easy task but it's d only way 4wd.
u have so got to 4give urself, it's actually d first step, the time 4 berating urself is over.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Akinagirl(f): 2:21am On Jul 27, 2008
OP where are you? If this juju stuff is real, then, hope you are not dead. Come back and give us updates.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Cayon(f): 2:25am On Jul 27, 2008
@poster

undecided undecided
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Gamine(f): 2:37am On Jul 27, 2008
Interesting.

LOLOLOLOL
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by daisy4real: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2008
Yes, prayers, if he is truely yours, he should have come back to you.
there is nothing prayer can not do. Now that you have gone far to charm him to marry you, you better go back and renew the charm.
Remember devil's gift is bring head and take head. He can not give u something free of charge.
GOD'S GIFT IS THE BEST GIFT.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by kufreabasi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2008
you've hit the snake on the head.anything that happens to you is a reparcurssion
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by adeeniola(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
What a pity! 4 love, u did all these to urself. I'm Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engagement List / How I spent My Xmas. / Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.