Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Which Is The Best Programming Language - Please I Need Your Advice. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best Programming Language - Please I Need Your Advice. (1020 Views)

Help Needed With The Following Questions In C++ Or Any Language Please!!! / Build A Mobile App Without Knowing Any Programming Language or line of code. / 10 Of The Best Programming Fonts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Programming Language - Please I Need Your Advice. by pisolution(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
I really willing to learning web development and I'm really confused of the one to start with. Some say python is the best, others say c++, some say php.

I only willing to learn one for now and I want to know the best. Please help me.

I need your advice.
Re: Which Is The Best Programming Language - Please I Need Your Advice. by CodeHouse: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
For web development, learn html, php, java script and d likes, they all work together and not c++
Re: Which Is The Best Programming Language - Please I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2013
python is a very easy english syntaxed, robust and very powerful language, you can learn it, using the django framework... u accomplish anything both in web and web app development added to the fact you can just develop other apps with it.
Re: Which Is The Best Programming Language - Please I Need Your Advice. by bobdobbs: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
Python is the easiest to learn and deploy, and since Django framework does all sorts of security for you the learning curve isn't so steep. PHP is a dead language, it'll disappear in a few years.

Nobody is really making web apps anymore, they are making phone apps and hosting their mobile app backend on Heroku, Google App Engine or something similar. We are no longer limited to working with garbage browsers we can all go back to client side programming again

Personally I would recommend learning

Python
Racket/Scheme (Lisp)
possibly Java or C, so you can hack Android devices and operating systems
Re: Which Is The Best Programming Language - Please I Need Your Advice. by Javanian: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2013

(1)

32bit Python / How To Make Iphone Apps With No Programming Experience / Google Adsense, Needed Adsense Account To Buy Us Or Naija Verified Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.