Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others (27700 Views)

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by tellwsdom: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who be shakara again?? angry
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by tayooluwole: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
confirmmmmm....i don rich....make i go sharp my knive way i go use cut his head...
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by honestivo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
There most b an end to bokoharam n ther political sponsors and sym¶atiser,

(Buhari et all).

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Castos(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
I know where he is.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
earthgreeners: WASHINGTON – In an unprecedented move, the United States on Monday posted up to $23 million in rewards to help capture five leaders of militant groups which have spread terror in west Africa and Nigeria.
The highest reward of up to $7 million is offered for the leader of Nigeria’s Boko Haram extremists, Abubakar Shekau, while $5 million each was posted for Al-Qaeda veteran Mokhtar Belmokhtar and Yahya Abou Al-Hammam, a top figure in Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, US officials said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/united-states-places-23m-reward-for-shekau-4-others/

This is the US trying to cause chaos in Nigeria by concentrating the attention of Jihadists to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by WukedP(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
suicide bombers that are been offered 2million n less to take there lives will now be aftter shekau himself, bt US sef, wat hav u guys been waiting for all this while? Abi because u saw our soldiers almost bringing BH down so u just wanna fix urself so u can be part of d Glory shey?.

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by theripper3: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Time to consult the gods.

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by tomakint: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why the waste of money for Shekau? I say shoot the bastaard! **That's all**
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Flying to Borno first thing tomorrow, then I will go to every mosque there asking for Shekau or wot ever his name is.

If dey ask Y, I would be like "I just wan hand am over, that he can... Wot balls am I yarning self, *yawns"

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by brownlord: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who are Buhari's advisers why dont they advise him to just collect this money and and provide his junior commander [b]Shekau [/b]Buhari!! this a whole lot of money and can help him in the forth coming election, even thou hes not going to win anyway

3 Likes

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by chaloner(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
The highest reward of up to $7 million is offered for the leader of Nigeria’s Boko Haram extremists, Abubakar Shekau, while $5 million each was posted for Al-Qaeda veteran Mokhtar Belmokhtar and Yahya Abou Al-Hammam, a top figure in Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, US officials said.
mean chance for unemployment youths in nigeria, please where can i buy the form? grin grin grin
http://www.weyab.com/2013/06/us-places-23m-reward-for-boko-haram.html

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by DonHummer(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
#choi..7 million dolax...i don vex
#shekau ultimate search activated
# parkin my bags
# heading to the north

# enter north
# hears sound of gun shots..
# lever don cut..
#going back home

7 Likes

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by AroOkigbo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
Funny enough this guy could just be hiding in a nearby mos'q or government house.
smh!!

2 Likes

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by theripper3: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Aro Okigbo: Funny enough this guy could just be hiding in a nearby mos'q or government house.
smh!!

Or the Sultan's palace.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why is Buhari not on that list undecided

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by coogar: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
MASSOB, MEND, OPC should join forces together and claim this reward. they should include bakassi boys too. there's no way boko haram can be more powerful than the allied forces!

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Vladm(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bigcake: USA is simply bringing dis fuctards to limelight n further sympathy frm their fellow jihadist. And their next plan is to establish a military base in northern Nigeria. Endtime, one world government in the making.
exactly what i was tinkin..
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by koruji(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
You guys have just witnessed the declaration of BH as an international terror group.

Shekau now has a drone missile waiting to send him on his long-planned journey to h.e.ll

earthgreeners:

You are right..... It places Shekau on the top list of the terror hierarchy.....
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by PHIPEX(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Let's see how Buhari will respond to this.

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by brownlord: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chai, and i just misplace my babalawo number, when for help me voke shekau comout, abeg who get buhari address, maga don pay, i must collect this 7 million dollars

1 Like

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by mrofficial(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
tellwsdom: Who be shakara again?? angry

Na Yanga.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by imperiouxx(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
earthgreeners: WASHINGTON – In an unprecedented move, the United States on Monday posted up to $23 million in rewards to help capture five leaders of militant groups which have spread terror in west Africa and Nigeria.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/united-states-places-23m-reward-for-shekau-4-others/

The big bird has taken over. Case dismiss!

He should hide in underground for the rest of his life because no one got bounty posted on him that wasn't hunted down at last.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by dapsonlou(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
baqina: Time for all ds babalawos and Dibias sons and daughters to prove there worth....have a nice day

Lmfao I so agree with you, all the witches,wizards and ogbanje should do a combine effort and use magic to bring this guy in that's a lot of money. All the armed robbers that bullet can't penetrate their body should go after him, this is the biggest heist in 9ja history

2 Likes

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by brownlord: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
PHIPEX: Let's see how Buhari will respond to this.

The terrorist says

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by donsax: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
GraceBestowed: Say what you may, but I don't like the fact that America stays in other countries' business!
You don't buy what staunt? Is it only a Nigerian on the terrorist list? What will be their gain when caught? Is shakau now crude oil they want to stael? Why can't you see they trying to make the world a terror free? Go believ what ever you believe..bulcrap!!

What they are doing seems good but trust me, there's always a catch! Smh!

I'm not buying this stunt!
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by john650(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
This is a call out to all Northern Nigerian youths. Here is your opportunity to make serious cash and never have to worry about working for the rest of your life. Turn that bastard, Shekau in, dead or alive because he will eventually be caught or killed anyway and claim your money. Think of what you can do with all that money. It will be better than any amnesty money you'll ever get from our government.

5 Likes

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by InvertedHammer: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
/
I don hammer be that o!

Cleaning my scope
Wiping my AK
Dialing Ombatshe
Updating my account for direct deposit.

Oh La La!

//
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by playcharles(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
ikenna, emeka, chenedu!!! business oooo, north na him get me, this is pure business

2 Likes

Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by gramci: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Nonsense cry, sheik buhari should just hand him over
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chei reading this post I Don laff tyre for my sit. Imagine people's thought ha ha ha ha.
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by 50calibre(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
I think I will be balling into northern naija soon with my team of bounty hunters. There is work to be done
Re: US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others by kufre2010: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks heaven i no summit that gun for amnesty, straight to Nasarawa make i go mobilise Ombatse militants. Shekau if u like dig ground enter, i must dig u out. Wait oo, where i keep Baba Ifa phone number. Seven million dollars na beans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo / James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS / EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.