Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community (7053 Views)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm - VANGUARD / Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Residents of Gwande in Manguna district of Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau state have fled their homes following the invasion of their community by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen.

The incident came at the same time as some Fulani herdsmen attacked Bende community in Gashish district of Barakin Ladi local council, killing two. The attackers also destroyed farmlands and uprooted farm crops. In the same vein, the same attackers also invaded Tawala village, killing one person and burning many houses.

http://www.punchng.com/news/villagers-flee-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-plateau-community
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
People are dying while Jang is fighting to be chairman of NGF.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Bigcake: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

shut up, is Jang dat will do the work of d police?

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by qualified(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
These wanderers at it again?
Where are d Ombatse brethren to put them where they belong?
Seriously, something need to be done about these people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by PAPAAFRICA: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
So cattle herders stormed a village? Does this sound crazy to anyone else?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by brownlord: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
They should continue helping us depopulate their region, JTF is helping us, and they too are cooperating as well, by 2015, we just push the few once to Niger and use their land to farm and feed our nation

23 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Gudiza(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: So cattle herders stormed a village? Does this sound crazy to anyone else?
Mr. man, are you from out of town?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Poliz: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2013
@Bigcake ur an ediooooot, is jang not d chief security officer of d state. Any i no blame wuna, naso nemesis go catch all of wuna wher kill nd kidnap muslim woman nd men. E no even start!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Poliz: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2013
@Bigcake ur an ediooooot, is jang not d chief security officer of d state. Anywhere i no blame wuna, naso nemesis go catch all of wuna wher kill nd kidnap muslim woman nd men. E no even start o!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by seanet01: 1:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Bigcake: shut up, is Jang dat will do the work of d police?
olodo grow up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by PAPAAFRICA: 1:33am On Jun 04, 2013
Gudiza:
Mr. man, are you from out of town?
very.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Omexonomy: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Just as fash is the governor of lasgidi and arm robbers are terrorising the whole of lagos eg festac satalite town along badagry expresswey
Poliz: @Bigcake ur an ediooooot, is jang not d chief security officer of d state. Anywhere i no blame wuna, naso nemesis go catch all of wuna wher kill nd kidnap muslim woman nd men. E no even start o!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by MissFibre(f): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Kill them all

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I thought it was JTF killing Boko Haram embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2013
about 4 decades ago, they were into inubu-uhari relationship, today they have seen that 'the evil that men accommodate lives with them'

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by ninja4life(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Well na dem sabi,if una like u can kill una self.as for me i don tire for dis kind news.instead of d governor to work towards peace of d state he is busy playing politricks game.well na their cup of garri be dat i'm safe here in ibadan which is peaceful i wont concern myself with all dis bloodthisty idiots killing each other over trivial issues dat can be settled amicably.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by tomakint: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2013
These Fulani herdsmen are viruses in our political and social system! They need to be formatted!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Burger01(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: They should continue helping us depopulate their region, JTF is helping us, and they too are cooperating as well, by 2015, we just push the few once to Niger and use their land to farm and feed our nation
You took it out of me. That's exactly my thought.

sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Okijajuju: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Fulani people... angry

No further comment!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Afritop(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
THE PAINFUL THING HERE IS THAT IF ANYONE OR ANY GROUP LIKE THE OMBATSE RISE UP AGAINST THE FULANI HERDSMEN, IT WILL BE TREATED AS CRIMINALTY, HOOLIGANISM OR AN ACT OF REBELLION BY THE POLICE THEREBY GIVING THE FULANI HERDSMEN ADVANTAGE OVER THE SITUATION, SINCE THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIME

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Stanley4E(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
God! pls deliver us from evil

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by mycon(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
i wonder how some peepz live in the north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: They should continue helping us depopulate their region, JTF is helping us, and they too are cooperating as well, by 2015, we just push the few once to Niger and use their land to farm and feed our nation

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Tlake(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Why is the north so anti-peace ,their origin is violence and islam which is suppose to be their landmark 4 peace has been violated.....wat can be done I fear 4 deir future
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Lakayana: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
born2fuckpussy: population in the north will reduce, thank God
As you no get sense reach na so your name be. They said people are dying and you are thanking God I wonder the god you are thanking.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Aphrygian(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Fulani hARDsmen again,why cant this animals jst leave nigeriya.them swear 4 dem ni.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Stanley4E(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2013
God! pls deliver us from evil
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by Decryptor(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Poliz: @Bigcake ur an ediooooot, is jang not d chief security officer of d state. Anywhere i no blame wuna, naso nemesis go catch all of wuna wher kill nd kidnap muslim woman nd men. E no even start o!!!

So because Jang is the CSO of Plateau state, he should be everywhere at the same time with a musket and gun to fight fulanis? Some people think with their anus here on NL!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by sureway1(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2013
These is one of the reasons, North will remain stagnant for centuries...not negleting d facts that all regions av there own problem..but they don't kill one and other..they are always eager to make it in life and break even..
North...wake up.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by greall1: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
i wish Nigeria split.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Plateau Community by bootlegaz: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
APC members doing what they know how to do best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Owns Two 5-star Hotels In Abuja And Building Another One In Dubai / Buhari Participates At International Forum On Peace And Security (photo) / Umahi Orders Payment Of Pension And Gratuities Arrears To Ebonyi Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.