Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA (1748 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by phranco(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2013
From office of Biafran Government in Exile:
CC: Ndi-Igbo
CC: MASSOB
CC: All Igbo Communities worldwide
CC: RADIO BIAFRA
CC: Bilie Human Rights Initiative CC: ArtKids International
CC: Chief Goddy Uwazurike DIVIDE NIGERIA BEFORE NIGERIA DIVIDES ITSELF Dear President Goodluck As things have drastically fallen apart in that
fraudulent country (Nigeria) you rule, it is the right
time for you as the Commander in Chief of the
Armed force to think deep and think again. Right
inside your Christian conscience, you know the
games, tricks, lies and fraud as well as dubious intention with which the Criminal British colonial
fools joined water and oil together and called it
One-Nigeria. Mr. President, deep inside your heart, you know
that Nigeria is not one country and will never be.
Now imagine the pressure coming from the Housa-
Fulani against you. Wake-up Mr. President and act
wisely. For the sake of stealing oil wealth with Britain, the
Housa-Fulani abandoned what they are good at -
Agriculture; and have since ages, been looting the
wealth of the so called one-Nigeria. Today you are seating on a very hot presidential
chair - a chair I would not even wish my enemy to
seat on. Your re-election in that Tower of Babel
called Nigeria would result in a serious bloodshed
as already guaranteed by Gen. Buhari.
Mr. President be wise and act now. You are witness to the dehumanizing and
marginalized state in which the so called One-
Nigeria has since decades subjected the Igbos who
they have always feared because of our
intelligence, technologies, industrialization and
Igboism. As a result, they do not feel One-Nigeria when killing, cheating and raping Igbos and
Igboland. They have successfully corrupted Igbo men and
women politicians and turned them against Ndi-
Igbo to their own detriment. You yourself Mr. President, are aware of how the
Housa-Fulani and Nigeria committed genocide
against Ndi-Igbo and as a result wasted 3 million
live of Igbo sons, daughters, mothers, fathers and
children without any regrets until this day. Enough
is now Enough. We have not forgiven them. Where you not in Nigeria when Gen. Ibrahim
Babangida proved that he owns Nigeria by
stopping every effort made by the then Oputa
Panel to reconcile all parties and apologize to the
Igbos. Yet we are One-Nigeria. Who is fooling who
Mr. President? Nigeria will never be the same again as the
fraudulent 100 years marriage comes to a sad end.
Whether you Mr. President like it or not, Housa-
Fulani are crying out for oil and would do
everything possible to grab the oil again. I know
you would not like to see a serious civil war in Nigeria hence this call for action now. Igbos all over the world watched with dismay
how you (Mr. President) and Nigeria released Boko
Haram while arresting MASSOB. Though Igbos are
not surprised. DIVIDE NIGERIA BEFORE NIGERIA DIVIDES ITSELF: As the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces,
you have the golden opportunity to peacefully
divide Nigeria and let the Housa- Fulani continue
with Agriculture while the Delta/Ijaws start
refining their own oil by themselves. As for the
Biafrans, we will continue with technologies, invention and innovations as we tap into our high-
sense warehouses. We hereby call you to without any further delay,
start talks on how to divide the country peacefully
whether the Housa-Fulani likes it or not. If you take
this decisive step, you would not only save Nigeria
a bloody civil war but would also make name for
yourself for life. If you continue to wait for a natural and miraculous division of Nigeria, we
hereby remind you that Housa-Fulani will never
want a peaceful division of the Nigeria for fear
they will end up in poverty; since they have long
forgotten their best profession – Agriculture. BIAFRAN LIBERATION NOW!!!
Mr. President, does the disappointment of Millions
of Igbos not matter to you? Are you happy ruling
unhappy people? Are you not concerned about the
imminent civil war in Nigeria? Can’t you see that
2015 is pregnant? Must Igbos act like Boko Haram before you listen?
As no Igbo man or woman; son or daughter as
well as children are happy to belong to this Tower
of Babel called Nigeria, we hereby demand for the
unconditional liberation of the Sovereign State of
Biafra without any further delay. As you know, Igbos are not Cowards and will
never be. We will declare the Sovereign state of
Biafra if neither Mr. President nor Nigeria is willing
to start talks on the peaceful liberation of the
Sovereign State of Biafra now. Quote me anytime!!! Mr. President, think and think again. We want to
start talks to the peace liberation of Biafra. I do not
need long grammar from any of your SA s. On behalf of Ndi-Igbo
Engr. Obioha Ezekwesiri Enyinnaya (ICT)

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Bigcake: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Back it up wit weapon, dats d only language Nigerian govt understands.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Kingharzyz(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2013
mumu.....

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by phranco(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Don't worry,Nigeria will soon divide,either by peace,violence or war.the warning message has been sent to mr president.we have talked about peace for too long,seems is not yielding any result.we will try violence.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by bcomputer101: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2013
What are this Juveniles called Biafra talking?

Your father Ojukwu try it and he fails.

Let pray for the peace of Nigeria and make Nigeria as one!
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by stevoski059(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2013
pls let nigeria be divided now and always
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2013
bcomputer101: What are this Juveniles called Biafra talking?

Bros, we love Biafra! We want Biafra! we dream Biafra!
Nigeria is not, was never one and will never be one!

If you guys are not tired of the blood, we are!
Let us stop this blood..

We need our nation, and we need it now!
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by remarkD(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2013
How long shall the prayers go on for?
One group is praying and willing for peace, but the other throws caution and peace to the wind... shedding blood and bringing grief and sorrow to families whose "crime" is living in the same country with the blood thirsty vagabonds. So do you think continued praying for peace will change anything? Maybe it will... but which proactivitity (if that is a word),in one way or the other, the chances are better than just not doing anything but pray.

I honestly will like to live in Nigeria... diversity can bring lots of benefits... but with our history, and continued waste of innocent lives... Biafra is what we yearn for.
Peace unto you. - Remark D
bcomputer101: What are this Juveniles called Biafra talking?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by stebell(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2013
@ OP, did I hear yu say "Biafran will continue wit their Technology, inventions and innovations"? I laff in Spanish. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=)). Technology indeed. Wat of de Yoruba peeps wat will D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ be doing? Yu didn't say. And wat ever yu invent who and who will use it.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
stebell: @ OP, did I hear yu say "Biafran will continue wit their Technology, inventions and innovations"? I laff in Spanish. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=)). Technology indeed. Wat of de Yoruba peeps wat will D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ be doing? Yu didn't say. And wat ever yu invent who and who will use it.

What we shall do is our headache and what you do is your headache.
In Biafra, we don't need oil.
I am sure people like you are not aware that shoes manufactured at Aba are first exported out, and then imported back as "foreign".

We are going to hit Africa with "Made IN Biafra".
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Itee4real(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
noblezone:

What we shall do is our headache and what you do is your headache.
In Biafra, we don't need oil.
I am sure people like you are not aware that shoes manufactured at Aba are first exported out, and then imported back as "foreign".

We are going to hit Africa with "Made IN Biafra".
- Madness....you mean to say I believe-IDIOTIC.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by dridowu: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Itee4real: - Madness....you mean to say I believe-IDIOTIC.

Hahahahahaha!

Bros, you guys don't cease to amaze me! What brought about your throwing tantrums now?
anyway, it does not really matter whether you believe or not!
Nigeria will split!
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
dridowu: UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
United?

Suspicions, killings, riots, ethnic/tribal wahala, religious crises, civil war, stagnation!

Divided?
Health economic development by the individual nations, respect for one another, innovation, creativity, productivity, progress, peace,...
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by dridowu: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Name 1 countsy dat dy dnt killing eachoda. Pls b ur brothers keeper
noblezone:
United?

Suspicions, killings, riots, ethnic/tribal wahala, religious crises, civil war, stagnation!

Divided?
Health economic development by the individual nations, respect for one another, innovation, creativity, productivity, progress, peace,...
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Itee4real(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
noblezone:

Hahahahahaha!

Bros, you guys don't cease to amaze me! What brought about your throwing tantrums now?
anyway, it does not really matter whether you believe or not!
Nigeria will split!

Assuming that happens; do you really believe you'd be better off for it(knowing your people)?!
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by huptin(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, we love Biafra! We want Biafra! we dream Biafra!
Nigeria is not, was never one and will never be one!

If you guys are not tired of the blood, we are!
Let us stop this blood..

We need our nation, and we need it now!

You people go get Biafra and let us rest jare.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
dridowu: Name 1 countsy dat dy dnt killing eachoda. Pls b ur brothers keeper

I dont know how you guys reason!
How many times have you heard we are killing non Indigences in Igboland?
The kind of things happening in Northern Nigeria is absurd, I am yet to hear of such in Ghana!

Itee4real: Assuming that happens; do you really believe you'd be better off for it(knowing your people)?!

Knowing my people, every hands must be on deck. Every hands must be engaged.
Industrialization will be our foundation. We shall dust Ojukwu's blue print of the old Biafra, add our own and then daze Africa with Biafran goods.

huptin:

You people go get Biafra and let us rest jare.
Amen and amen.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by dridowu: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
noblezone:

I dont know how you guys reason!
How many times have you heard we are killing non Indigences in Igboland?
The kind of things happening in Northern Nigeria is absurd, I am yet to hear of such in Ghana!

Knowing my people, every hands must be on deck. Every hands must be engaged.
Industrialization will be our foundation. We shall dust Ojukwu's blue print of the old Biafra, add our own and then daze Africa with Biafran goods.

Amen and amen.
whether u kill Igbos or Non Igbos kiling is Kiling. Peace

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Napoleondegreat: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
dridowu: Name 1 countsy dat dy dnt killing eachoda. Pls b ur brothers keeper

And u think "killing each other" is the standard for being a country?
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Biafra is in my heart and it runs in my blood, Biafra is the answer to Peace
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by nyabingi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
why is it that whenever biafra is mentioned other tribes become uneasy, there's basically nothing wrong if igbos say they want to go why not let them go to pursue their common destiny, how long ar we going to deceive our selves claiming one nigeria when we know it can never work, infact spliting will bring out the best from every region because each sovereign state will harness its comperative advantages to better the lives of its people, it was a mistake by the britons intended for easy rule, there where no documents that sealed the union so it was faulty from onset...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by dridowu: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Napoleondegreat:

And u think "killing each other" is the standard for being a country?
dn tell me more superstory
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by phranco(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2013
Biafra we need pls
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by musiwa26: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2013
one of the problem biafra face is international treaty. there is nothing like biafra . if Ojukwu had not rename the biafra but left at under the name the international treaty were sign. it would have been recognized because they would not have had problem that there was a treaty. but Ojukwu change the name. So there is no international treaty to biafra only to eastern Niger or nigeria..

This is the reason the nigeria govt have refuse to allow back the eastern nigeria. and nigeria govt is the one funding and paying asari dokubo to shout niger delta to divided the south that way the west and east can not use their sovereignty in the international community. to tell you, i am saying the truth. what culture or historical smilarity between Efik and itsekiri , there are also yorubas from edo state. So you can see that asari dokubo is a paid agent of the nigeria govt.

Pro nigerian are the only one who talk about south south or niger delta. because they use it as a tool to prevent the west and east to use their sovereignty in the international community. it as base on this reason state were created to prevent anyone either the north, east or west to use their sovereignty in the international community. When ojukwu secede from nigeria. that why pro nigerian shout it. asari dokubo is a paid agent of the nigeria govt. this is why he shout niger delta and south south. because he knows when he does that, there can not be eastern or western nigeria anymore.

can a militia pay for private jet.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7XzsqZB0M9c/UDsi_u0VGLI/AAAAAAAAMjk/0yTMiyHfqr4/s1600/ASARI+DOKUBO+on+Private+Jet.jpg[/img]
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by musiwa26: 2:15am On Jun 05, 2013
if you watch the video. you will see, the treaty does not have biafra in it, but eastern nigeria. eastern nigeria is recognized area under international law with treaty.. which is separate from the country of nigeria.

all document were sign and sealed under the name eastern nigeria. the same thing with western nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by musiwa26: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2013
you can not break an agreement under international law , this is what the coup plotter sponsor by azikiwe did.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by musiwa26: 2:46am On Jun 05, 2013
what happen was chief Obafemi awolowo was a lawyer, so he understood the meaning of the word sovereignty and autonomy so he insisted that the 3 unit most sovereignty and autonomy. And they all agree to it in 1957. that why the video show what it shows. and all document point to this. but pro nigerian who do not want this have been preventing this. This is the major problem.

Take for example the ijaw people. they sign the document , the people of plateau state sign that document so noone can claim his people did not sign. the uhrobo people sign the document and there are video to show that they sign the document.. tAkpabio people sign the document so he has no say in where he want. He has to remain with the east. cross river governor is a law and he should respect international treaty.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by musiwa26: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Obafemi awolowo refusal to sign the document except if the two word sovereignty and autonomy were not include in the agreement of nigeria was the reason why nigeria did not get its indepedent before Ghana 1957.. Please any nigeria media can please go and ask HID awolowo who is still alive. if I am telling a lie.

I will fight for that two word with my last blood. sovereignty and autonomy

if i am telling lie. i call my first witness bishop oyedepo or pastor adeboye. they should please tell this court what happpen in 1957.
Re: Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria From BIAFRA by musiwa26: 3:19am On Jun 05, 2013
what is awolowo wearing. he is wearing a robe. he was a lawyer. two key word sovereignty and autonomy that why nigeria did not become independent in 1957 please i present my third witness the Queen of England. There are video to all of the debate over the two key word . sovereignty and autonomy

(1) (Reply)

.....Soldiers In Zaria Seen Around Town Armed With Local Weapons..... / Linda Ikeji Ban From Google Is The Perfect Example Of Life When You Make It. / EXPOSED!!! Mr. Aye Dee Exposes Bola Tinubu's Alleged Criminal Record On Twitter:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.