Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career (3747 Views)

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Who Can Make Use Of This Original Public Toilet? / BIN Gbagbo Memorial Public Toilet!!! (JOJO ARMANI IS THE NEW ATTENDANT!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by bingbagbo(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Kwaata after eating a heavy meal of eba and egusi felt pressed, so rushed to the public toilet. he quickly undressed, squatted and began "releasing". after 30 minutes, he had managed to drop just a piece of "shittz" which was still hanging in his anus. he pressed and pressed and pressed for hours and the hanging shittz was still not dropping, so out of frustrations, he used his hand to tear the shittz from his anus and left, even though he had not finished.

abeg laff for me...*weeping*
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by badguy1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
angryyou just spoilt ma day
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
bad guy: angryyou just spoilt ma day

Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by Gozieekenkwo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
U ar a stupid boy, u dnt wana hve sense, i tot u had already left 4 gud..idioit boy angry
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by donted(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
So sick
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by HeyImMe(f): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
That's just nastie.. X_x
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by bunmioguns(m): 4:13am On Jun 05, 2013
Bin Bro, how does it feel like to be d only gayy albino from Winneba? I mean dis in a nice way
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by bingbagbo(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2013
grin
bunmioguns: Bin Bro, how does it feel like to be d only gayy albino from Winneba? I mean dis in a nice way

grin
bunmioguns: Bin Bro, how does it feel like to be d only gayy albino from Winneba? I mean dis in a nice way
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by preshygal23(f): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2013
ewwwwww,boredom of life! angryewwwwww,boredom of life!
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by juns4sure(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2013
crynawa oo...bin dey don get yhur numba ooo
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by bingbagbo(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2013
juns4sure: crynawa oo...bin dey don get yhur numba ooo

angry[
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by xamilola(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
so lame
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by explorer1906: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
congenital colomental
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by bingbagbo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
explorer1906: congenital colomental

bush pig angry
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by damique(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
na cry i dey cry for u 'senge'
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by bingbagbo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
damique: na cry i dey cry for u 'senge'

angry
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by lolzbebe: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
angryWhat were you thinking when you wrote this joke [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by cutieepearl(f): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Arrant nonsense
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by alaura: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Oh boy u no try, u have failed career wise. U need to drink enough pure water
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by Freshtomato(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Who did this to you ??
Re: Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career by bingbagbo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Freshtomato:
Who did this to you ??

embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Whatsapp Voice Note Laugh Till You Drop / Ribs Cracker . . . Enjoy / Stupidity Is When A Man Is Sleeping With.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.