Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? (26428 Views)

Prospect Of CIMA (Chartered Institute Of Management Accounting) Holders In NG? / I Need Nigerian Institute Of Management (nim) Office Add In Adamawa State / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by omolayo1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2006
NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT"S RESULT IS OUT BUT NO INFOMATION ON WHAT NEXT. PLEASE KINDLY SHARE YOUR VIEW ON THIS PROFESSIONAL BODY AND ANY INFOMATION ABOUT THEIR INDUCTION
Re: Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by MyPeace(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2006
Pls am interested in the Body. How do i go about it? Do u hv their website? pls help out.
Re: Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by omolayo1(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2006
their website is managementnigeria.org and they have the office at VI in Lagos here
Re: Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by MyPeace(f): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2006
Thanks alot.
Re: Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by genys(f): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2006
hi Omolayo, I checked their website and i passed so i called the line they posted on their web and the lady who answered the phone told me that they have not fixed a date for induction and the amount for the collection of certificates. but she assured me that when they are ready all those concerned will be contacted through e-mail or text messages.
lets keep waiting.
Re: Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by pioneer: 4:59am On Sep 13, 2014
For your NIM/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by bkool: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
hello bros,
please I want if the 2015 June and July diet result is out? or when will 2015 result be out thx.
Re: Nigeria Institute Of Management"s Result Is Out,what Next? by erne: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION

SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact SYMMETRIC COMMUNICATIONS on: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939

(1) (Reply)

My Salary Has Finished / Daring Rescue: LASEMA Recognizes Daring Third Mainland Bridge Rescue Responders / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.