Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1008049 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
[/b][/quote]
bskglobal:
Hi Biz Bloke,

Has my payment been made by specuit cargo china?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

All suggestions are duly appreciated and valued.

Yes, all the teams can be. We've been working on a real-time communication solution - and beta-testing it including making sure that the respective teams in different parts of the world can handle it effectively, too (we want it almost perfect). wink It will be released in few weeks.

Thank you for bringing us up to speed with that and reminding us that a real-time communication is very crucial to the growth of Specuit Cargo. You must really love us. grin cool

Three cheers.
LOL grin grin grin

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, JuneDraza.

All your products have been purchased (China and UAE).

Props!

You have purchased UAE items also ?

Mr. Biz, Paid remaining N12,500.
Please confirm if I don't have any balance to pay?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Readone35L:

So why didn't you tell me all this instead of brief talks
You av to let your customers know how its going
Life is not that hard
Nobody will cut ur blockus lol
Anyway let me contact the seller and ask him some questions
Thanks For The Reply

Readone

Hi, Readone35L.

You're welcome. You should read your Mentions more often. I explained that somewhere.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opeyemi5: Made payment of 5160 into ur acc.my bal.thanks

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Your payment has been confirmed. Please, kindly mail the Accounts Team immediately payment is made.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
rodgers: Has this been confirmed?

Hi, Rodgers.

Your payment has been confirmed. Please, kindly mail the Accounts Team immediately payment is made.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
junedraza:

You have purchased UAE items also ?

Mr. Biz, Paid remaining N12,500.
Please confirm if I don't have any balance to pay?

Hi, JuneDraza.

You're welcome. Yes, all purchased.

Your payment has been confirmed. You don't owe us.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz Bloke,

Has my payment been made by specuit cargo china?

Hi, BskGlobal.

The payment will be concluded at midnight (Nigerian time). Cash deposits by Specuit Pay typically takes 1-2 working days.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz Bloke,

I want to ask if my payment has been made by specuit cargo china?

THANKS !!!

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT
Next freight from the USA to Lagos, Nigeria to be freighted next week: over 40+ products to come in next week - a day arrival and same day clearance + pick up once it leaves Atlanta, Georgia. shocked shocked

More orders coming in. Let's make it 100 jor. grin grin wink cheesy
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]SanDisk Cruzer Blade Flash Drive (8GB) available for pick up in our office.

Price: N1,500.

Original; we don't do fake!
grin[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

You're welcome. You should read your Mentions more often. I explained that somewhere.

Three cheers.
Alright bro
Thanks for d service
So any reply from seller yet ?
Or u av purchased it
And please let me know the date I'll receive in Lagos so i will know how to handle my travel plans
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]PROMO: AUGUST VISITORS - 16% OR 20%?? KNOCK! KNOCK!!![/size]
This promo is a marriage of August visitors because we didn't really see it coming. cheesy wink grin

From 7pm today, get 16% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our China and USA route ONLY. Get 20% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our UAE (Dubai) and UK route.**

** This applies to 3+ products in an order only, not 1 product in an order or 2 products. It applies to phone Flat Rates, too.

Tablets: 10% Flat Rate.

Laptops: 5% Flat Rate.

TIMELINE: 7:00pm (Tuesday, 26th August) - 11:59pm (Tuesday, 2nd September).

P.S: This doesn't apply to already placed orders.

Get 16% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our China and USA route ONLY. Get 20% OFF SERVICE CHARGE when you place an order from our UAE (Dubai) and UK route.**

Three cheers and enjoy the discount. grin grin cool

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
@bizbloke... Hi. I noticed that part of my orders from China have arrived.
Please when are the rest coming? Coz there are still a lot that's left.

Kinda cross check the list from the invoice and give me and update.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
And I'll like to get some iPhone 5s on eBay too
Will you do the bidding or I do it
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by coolted(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, CoolTed.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $119.99

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): $20

Sub-Total: $139.99
Discount: -$3.20

TOTAL: $136.79 (N22,980)

Three cheers.

tnx. I give my buyer the info. Will get to you soonest
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Three cheers.
d payment wasn't dat urgent.so dats y I did not mail the account term
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bronx07: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please update me on my order 360tech. Laptop from eBay thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by rodgers: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
DO I still have to do this now or it has been noted by the accounts team?

BizBloke:

Hi, Rodgers.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Readone35L:
Alright bro
Thanks for d service
So any reply from seller yet ?
Or u av purchased it
And please let me know the date I'll receive in Lagos so i will know how to handle my travel plans

Hi, Readone35L.

You're welcome and thanks for your patronage.

There's been no reply; no purchase. Should Specuit Cargo (China) go ahead with the purchase? Or, would you rather provide a replacement link - I suggest?

Please, let's deal with the purchase before the freight, not in reverse order; freight has never been a problem. The other phone purchased from AliExpress will be dispatched by the seller to our Specuit Cargo (China) in about 12 hours.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
gadafi101: @bizbloke... Hi. I noticed that part of my orders from China have arrived.
Please when are the rest coming? Coz there are still a lot that's left.

Kinda cross check the list from the invoice and give me and update.

Hi, Gadafi101.

Yes, some of the products in your order are already at our head office in Lagos, Nigeria. The rest will come in from now until Sunday. 9/28 products are available for pick up/dispatch.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Readone35L: And I'll like to get some iPhone 5s on eBay too
Will you do the bidding or I do it

Hi, Readone35L.

Specuit Cargo (USA) will handle the bidding for you.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
rodgers: DO I still have to do this now or it has been noted by the accounts team?

Hi, Rodgers.

It has been noted and recorded by the Accounts Team; purchase will be made by Specuit Cargo (China) soon as it's daybreak in China. However, do you mind sending your full names, phone number and email address to the Accounts Team? The email address is Accounts@specuitcargo.com.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
bronx07: Please update me on my order 360tech. Laptop from eBay thanks

Hi, Bronx07.

Your laptop will be dispatched by Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria next week.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
coolted:

tnx. I give my buyer the info. Will get to you soonest

Hi, CoolTed.

You're welcome. No worries, I'll be here for you.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opeyemi5: d payment wasn't dat urgent.so dats y I did not mail the account term

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright, but it still serves both purposes - urgent and not urgent. smiley

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by successchic(f): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr biz, I've not cleared all my goods because its not complete yet, I've picked the face massagers but the teeth whitener is yet to be sent down to nigeria . Kindly look into the matter as I've paid in full
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 27TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]

MrMexs007,
Pin ups and badges in a carton.

Three cheers and a big thanks for your patronage. We can only do better and best. smiley

[size=13pt]THANK YOU!!! Just reading this, being on the road all day.

Specuitpay Rocks...Specuitcargo keeps to their word. Thanks.[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

You're welcome and thanks for your patronage.

There's been no reply; no purchase. Should Specuit Cargo (China) go ahead with the purchase? Or, would you rather provide a replacement link - I suggest?

Please, let's deal with the purchase before the freight, not in reverse order; freight has never been a problem. The outer phone purchased from AliExpress will be dispatched by the seller to our Specuit Cargo (China) in about 12 hours.

Three cheers.

Good news for the one on aliexpress
The dhgate item. the seller didn't reply at all or he said he can't ship
Send me ur China address so I can ask sellers if they can ship there in case of other future transactions to save time
I'll see if I can get another link tho
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright, but it still serves both purposes - urgent and not urgent. smiley

Three cheers.
ok sir....was the phone later picked today?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
successchic: Mr biz, I've not cleared all my goods because its not complete yet, I've picked the face massagers but the teeth whitener is yet to be sent down to nigeria . Kindly look into the matter as I've paid in full

Hi, SuccessChic. Hello.

I'll look into it as requested soon as Specuit Cargo (China) resumes work for the day - and get back to you. My apology for the inconvenience.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrMexs007:

[size=13pt]THANK YOU!!! Just reading this, being on the road all day.

Specuitpay Rocks...Specuitcargo keeps to their word. Thanks.[/size]

Hi, MrMexs007.

You're welcome and thanks for your patronage. I hope your journey was one hell of a smooth drive.

Specuit Pay and Specuit Cargo appreciates your feedback and can only do better and best. Kindly contact the Delivery Team for pick up/dispatch.

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (818) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper