Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1008177 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Readone35L:

Good news for the one on aliexpress
The dhgate item. the seller didn't reply at all or he said he can't ship
Send me ur China address so I can ask sellers if they can ship there in case of other future transactions to save time
I'll see if I can get another link tho

Hi, Readone35L.

He did reply once and that was all.

I'm sorry but Specuit Cargo (China) doesn't endorse giving out her address to her clients. Reason being that China is very strict with business rules and laws and Specuit Cargo (China) will always like to be in the clear by handling all purchases or dealing with the respective sellers directly.

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok sir....was the phone later picked today?

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I wouldn't know about that and won't be able to get feedback until the head office opens for the day.

Mcleo007?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I wouldn't know about that and won't be able to get feedback until the head office opens for the day.

Mcleo007?
askn about d Q10.Mcleo007 will pick dat one up tomorrow
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

He did reply once and that was all.

I'm sorry but Specuit Cargo (China) doesn't endorse giving out her address to her clients. Reason being that China is very strict with business rules and laws and Specuit Cargo (China) will always like to be in the clear by handling all purchases or dealing with the respective sellers directly.

Best regards.
But this is new to me
My former clients and shipping companies give address so I can tell seller to ship
So assuming I bought it with my account ? How will take over?

So I keep sending links .
.I'll search for another link
But know I have posted over 6 just for two items
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tutucious(f): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tutucious.

That's fine by me. No worries.

Three cheers and you're welcome.

Bizbloke sorry for d late reply... my network here has been terrible... I just made quickteller payment of #1680 for d $10... nice doing biz with u.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Apart from the one you just purchased that is yet to arrive in 12hours. the other links I sent before are there not replies from them
If yes send the link to me right now asap
Let me select the bundle and you buy
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Opeyemi5: askn about d Q10.Mcleo007 will pick dat one up tomorrow

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright. That will be shipped out on Saturday.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Readone35L:
But this is new to me
My former clients and shipping companies give address so I can tell seller to ship
So assuming I bought it with my account ? How will take over?

So I keep sending links .
.I'll search for another link
But know I have posted over 6 just for two items

Hi, Readone35L.

Those companies are mail forwarders and we can't okay that for our China route - yet. Someday, we'll be able to accommodate that but I don't know when.

Assuming you bought stuff in China with your account, Specuit Cargo (China) will take over via a direct contact with your seller(s).

What you're experiencing rarely occurs but then it did. We just have to go for the best solution.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
tutucious:

Bizbloke sorry for d late reply... my network here has been terrible... I just made quickteller payment of #1680 for d $10... nice doing biz with u.

Hi, Tutucious.

No worries, that's fine. Network connectivity in Nigeria could be crazy oftentimes. Your payment has been confirmed.

Nice doing business with you, too and hoping to read from you soon.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Readone35L: Apart from the one you just purchased that is yet to arrive in 12hours. the other links I sent before are there not replies from them
If yes send the link to me right now asap
Let me select the bundle and you buy

Hi, Readone35L.

No replies from them. If you could give me the product description, I'd be able to suitably find an okay link for your phone. Your thought(s)?

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

No replies from them. If you could give me the product description, I'd be able to suitably find an okay link for your phone. Your thought(s)?

Three cheers.

Mtk 6582 16gb ROM
Black

5mp front 13mp back
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

Those companies are mail forwarders and we can't okay that for our China route - yet. Someday, we'll be able to accommodate that but I don't know when.

Assuming you bought stuff in China with your account, Specuit Cargo (China) will take over via a direct contact with your seller(s).

What you're experiencing rarely occurs but then it did. We just have to go for the best solution.

Three cheers.

Alright I understand
But it can be annoying
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Readone35L:

Alright I understand
But it can be annoying

Thanks for understanding, Readone35L.

Yes, sure, it can be. Patience is the way. smiley Inasmuch as it's Specuit Cargo, I'm with you all the way even when it's totally annoying, messed up and screwed up. We'll figure out a solution.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
BskGlobal,

Your discount is $4.80 (N806). When your products arrive and you go for pick up, kindly request for it in the office.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Thanks for understanding, Readone35L.

Yes, sure, it can be. Patience is the way. smiley Inasmuch as it's Specuit Cargo, I'm with you all the way even when it's totally annoying, messed up and screwed up. We'll figure out a solution.

Three cheers.

Cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:

Cool smiley

cool grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:

Wait am with you give me 10mins

Don't worry, Readone35L - although you've just a min left. I'm up!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Don't worry, Readone35L - although you've just a min left. I'm up!
You are up...
Hope say ur wife dn sleep oh...
Make I no disturb oh
Hehehe
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2014
That telephone link you posted
Mehn that phone is sleek and cute
I'll purchase in next order
Kos I don't change plans and rules
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L: http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1864672685.html

Quad Core 16gb
Black tongue

Hi, Readone35L.

Alright, seen. I have a feeling this link will go through. smiley

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:
You are up...
Hope say ur wife dn sleep oh...
Make I no disturb oh
Hehehe

Lol, you're not disturbing; she's asleep. I'm working across multiple zones, so it may not be night for me already. grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L: That telephone link you posted
Mehn that phone is sleek and cute
I'll purchase in next order
Kos I don't change plans and rules

Hi, Readone35L.

As it is. I've got eyes for design. wink

No worries. I'll be here to take your next order. Your pocket will be filled with extra cash.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

Alright, seen. I have a feeling this link will go through. smiley

Three cheers.

Ah pray it does this shud b last link for dis order
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Gadafi101,

Please deal with this issue. The seller of the product in this link says he doesn't have the actual 4XL size of these business pants in stock anymore: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Size30-38-Summer-Thin-Men-s-Trousers-Wash-And-Wear-Business-Suits-Baggy-Shorts-6845/1892133287.html

What he has is the 4XL size of the attached picture. Should he ship that?

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Lol, you're not disturbing; she's asleep. I'm working across multiple zones, so it may not be night for me already. grin

Hehehe
Am tired want to sleep
Had a busy day fixing some stuffs or my cars
Enjoy your Sound night rest wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

As it is. I've got eyes for design. wink

No worries. I'll be here to take your next order. Your pocket will be filled with extra cash.

Props!
No worries more orders
Mostly from EBay tho

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:

Ah pray it does this shud b last link for dis order

Yes, Readone35L. It should be.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:

Hehehe
Am tired want to sleep
Had a busy day fixing some stuffs or my cars
Enjoy your Sound night rest wink

Alright, sleep well. I trust you were able to fix it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Readone35L:
No worries more orders
Mostly from EBay tho

Hi, Readone35L.

That's awesome, too. Even if you want it from UAE (Dubai) and the UK, we are there. grin

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.