Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009608 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by s3nn2x(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2013
BizBloke:

Oh! Okay. Yeah.
So I can pay the said amount and would get the product in Nigeria? Email me your account details via sinnex264ever@yahoo.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2013
s3nn2x: So I can pay the said amount and would get the product in Nigeria? Email me your account details via sinnex264ever@yahoo.com

Yes, sir. Alright, I'll do that right away.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
@bizbloke you have mail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
nnasino: @bizbloke you have mail

Seen.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
nnasino: @bizbloke you have mail
I have sent the seller a message, so by tomorrow morning i should have a response
Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gulfer: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
BizBloke:

No, it doesn't have GSM facility.

Kindly see the link I posted before your post. If you like that, we deal; if you don't, you provide another link for us.

Thanks.
Can you help identify a tablet with 1 GB ram, dual camera, HDMI cable port, GSM facility and portable keyboard and the total cost (shipping and commision inclusive).
BR
Gulfer
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
gulfer: Can you help identify a tablet with 1 GB ram, dual camera, HDMI cable port, GSM facility and portable keyboard and the total cost (shipping and commision inclusive).
BR
Gulfer

I posted a link on the previous page.

Please, check.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Lawmann: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Op,please i have sent a mail to you with links of what i want .Please check it and get back to me.Take care.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lawmann: Op,please i have sent a mail to you with links of what i want .Please check it and get back to me.Take care.

Okay. Gotten. Queued for reply.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ponybiz: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
l thank u guys very much,how l mine sure that they bought stuff for you,how much the shipping fees cost,to buy stuff online is a little bit easier,but can find reliable shipping company,their charges are 2 high,pls l need reliable shipping company.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ponybiz: l thank u guys very much,how l mine sure that they bought stuff for you,how much the shipping fees cost,to buy stuff online is a little bit easier,but can find reliable shipping company,their charges are 2 high,pls l need reliable shipping company.

Going from the time of your registration, it's either you're a troll, too-lazy-to-read individual, or you're a competitor hiding under a fake moniker. Anyway, you're welcome and if you post some trash here again, I'll make sure a ban encourages your effort.

Learn how to read from the first page of a thread. It helps out.

Please, post responsibly!

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Good evening
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ponybiz: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
BizBloke:

Going from the time of your registration, it's either you're a troll, too-lazy-to-read individual, or you're a competitor hiding under a fake moniker. Anyway, you're welcome and if you post some trash here again, I'll make sure a ban encourages your effort.
Pls don,t be offended,i waz just too anxious to get my stuff from ebay at a cheaper rate.thanks 4 ur coperation.....!
Learn how to read from the first page of a thread. It helps out.

Please, post responsibly!

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2013
@nnasino this is the reply i got from the seller
yes,of course,we can delivery to guangzhou.You want the bottom cover,right?As the bottom cover of g570 has different kinds,can you send a picture of the left side of your laptop?If so,we can exactly know which kind is most suitest for your laptop.Thank you.

please send us the pictures

thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:04am On Jul 16, 2013
GOOD MORNING ALL
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by koksybrown: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2013
bukahands: GOOD MORNING ALL
Mrng Sir. Pls update us
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2013
koksybrown:
Mrng Sir. Pls update us

bizbloke will do that shortly
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Lawmann: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2013
@op,please i have nt gotten any reply yet.thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Good morning, all. Do have a happy day and let's post responsibly. grin cheesy

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
Lawmann: @op,please i have nt gotten any reply yet.thanks

On it. Sorry for being late. Before I could attend to it, it was already late at night, so I scheduled it for this morning.

You'll get your reply soon.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2013
[img][/img]
bukahands: @nnasino this is the reply i got from the seller
yes,of course,we can delivery to guangzhou.You want the bottom cover,right?As the bottom cover of g570 has different kinds,can you send a picture of the left side of your laptop?If so,we can exactly know which kind is most suitest for your laptop.Thank you.

please send us the pictures

thank you
ok. I've attached the pictures of the laptop. i'd like to ask, is it only the bottom cover thats in the package and if yes how does the bottom cover weigh 2kgs. pls help me ask the seller. thanks

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2013
koksybrown:
Mrng Sir. Pls update us

Good morning, KoksyBrown.

We're still on schedule. Tomorrow it leaves China.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Day11(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
nnasino: [img][/img]
ok. I've attached the pictures of the laptop. i'd like to ask, is it only the bottom cover thats in the package and if yes how does the bottom cover weigh 2kgs. pls help me ask the seller. thanks

I will ask, I will tell her u need the full case
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
bukahands:

I will ask, I will tell her u need the full case
ok thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Day11(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
BizBloke:

Item 1: $29.40
Item 2: $66.05
Item 3: $37.99

Shipping: $26

Commission: $40

TOTAL: $199.44 (N32,500)

Thanks.

How come the item# 1 results to $29.40, I ordered for just 5pcs @ $3 from the seller. Please, Kindly remove the Item# 3 from the order list. *pls take note*

Secondly, I agree with the shipping cost but your commission @ $40 is too great, Haba, reduce something for me.

Email me the method of payment.

blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Day11:

How come the item# 1 results to $29.40, I ordered for just 5pcs @ $3 from the seller. Please, Kindly remove the Item# 3 from the order list. *pls take note*

Secondly, I agree with the shipping cost but your commission @ $40 is too great, Haba, reduce something for me.

Email me the method of payment.

blus.goodout@gmail.com

Item 1 goes at the rate of $5.88/pc. Multiply that by $5.88 and we're on same page.

I'll take out item 3 as requested.

@ $40 is not too great if you adopt an objective look at it. Take into recognition, you're ordering for 11 items, that's roughly $3.63 service charge per watch and MP3. Doesn't that come off as win-win to you?

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about it.

However, here's your new invoice (with a $5 commission deduction):
Item 1: $29.40
Item 2: $66.05

Shipping: $26

Commission: $35

TOTAL: $156.45 (N25,500)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jidabod(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
BizBloke:

We're sorry.

However I thought we're on same page as to sending it to your office on Monday at no charge.

Thanks guys for delivering my stuffs FOC.

NB: Information management is key.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
jidabod:

Thanks guys for delivering my stuffs FOC.

NB: Information management is key.

You're welcome.

Thanks, too. A customer should also listen and understand. It makes for effectiveness and efficiency. Without that, a communication gap is created.

Also, I'd like to chip in that communicating with the appropriate department gets the right solution across to you on time (reaching out to the sales department for delivery info means you have to hang in for an intra-communication outreach from the sales department to the delivery department and back before your request is attended to, but when you contact the delivery department immediately, no need for that).

Thanks once again and sorry for the slight delay.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
[size=20pt]Though I have not seen my tablet pc uptil now but I like the effective communication skill Bukahand and Bizblock give me.
Please,you ppl should fast track my item.I want to get it and b able to make another other.This one is just to check how you ppl deliver.
I am not impressed with ur delivery but I like ur information system.
My regards! [/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
johnemeka: [size=20pt]Though I have not seen my tablet pc uptil now but I like the effective communication skill Bukahand and Bizblock give me.
Please,you ppl should fast track my item.I want to get it and b able to make another other.This one is just to check how you ppl deliver.
I am not impressed with ur delivery but I like ur information system.
My regards! [/size]

Sir, tranex doesn't open during weekends, so your tablet was sent on monday, so wait till this evening/tomorrow morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.