Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009348 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2013
bukahands: BRING IN YOur orders !!!

Do you make deliveries to imo state(owerri) and anambra state(awka)?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2013
j2012:

Do you make deliveries to imo state(owerri) and anambra state(awka)?

Sure. Very well. We do nationwide, bro.

Good morning.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
@BIzbloke:
Have my stuff arrived? can i come for pickup today?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
bukahands:

Its quite simple

Product fee $53.7
Shipping $26
Comission $10

Total $89.7. N14,620

We need $27 +$36 = $63. N10,270 to proceed

Thank you
ok I' ve paid n5k already with another 5k you can proceed right?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
nnasino: ok I' ve paid n5k already with another 5k you can proceed right?
Yes sir !
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kokkybrown your items are in our lagos office ready for collection
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
mikkyphp: @BIzbloke:
Have my stuff arrived? can i come for pickup today?

Your MP3 player has arrived and is currently in our office as I type this to you.

We expect your honda key by weekend.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
ok. am coming for what's available.

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
mikkyphp: ok. am coming for what's available.

thanks

Alright. Please, come from 10am tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
@bukahands I've paid in the 5k so please proceed with the transaction. and pls ask if they have screws and if they do and costs less than $5 just include it and I'll pay when collecting else just go ahead. thanks a lot. teller no is 8841320.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
UPDATE
-------

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
nnasino: @bukahands I've paid in the 5k so please proceed with the transaction. and pls ask if they have screws and if they do and costs less than $5 just include it and I'll pay when collecting else just go ahead. thanks a lot. teller no is 8841320.

Yes sir we did get your payment,I will place the orders and I will ask for the screws
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
nnasino: @bukahands I've paid in the 5k so please proceed with the transaction. and pls ask if they have screws and if they do and costs less than $5 just include it and I'll pay when collecting else just go ahead. thanks a lot. teller no is 8841320.
i have placed the orders but haven't paid waiting for the seller to adjust the shipping cost

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oga ParliantSales,

- Keyboard case has been placed and purchased.

- Tablet has been placed but waiting for seller to adjust price. It will be done during the midnight hours.

Thanks.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Watch order placed but awaiting your written and monetary feedback.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
bizbloke please you've got mail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
aadejesu: bizbloke please you've got mail

Alright. I'll attend to it now.

Done.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bigpips(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello BizBloke,I sent u a mail.I forgot to add that I am based in Benin.Please add the cost to send items to benin if I am unable to pick from lagos
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
bigpips: Hello BizBloke,I sent u a mail.I forgot to add that I am based in Benin.Please add the cost to send items to benin if I am unable to pick from lagos

Seen. I'll attend to it soon.

Alright.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Good evening
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
Actually I myself was having some reservations about this seller because reports all over the internet stipulated the release date has been shifted to July 25 from June 25 and that has quite been giving me much concern. However reports also clam that the July 25th release would come with the updated processor MTK6589T which is very cool. please can you help me confirm this, and what do you advise? should I wait for this or order for a new phone? Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
aadejesu: Actually I myself was having some reservations about this seller because reports all over the internet stipulated the release date has been shifted to July 25 from June 25 and that has quite been giving me much concern. However reports also clam that the July 25th release would come with the updated processor MTK6589T which is very cool. please can you help me confirm this, and what do you advise? should I wait for this or order for a new phone? Thanks.

I'll confirm and get back to you. You should wait for it then.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2013
@nnasino i have paid for your order
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Good morning
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2013
gud morning all, @bukahands please I'll like to know the latest. were the screws available? and finally when do I expect the goods so I know when to login to check. thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2013
nnasino: gud morning all, @bukahands please I'll like to know the latest. were the screws available? and finally when do I expect the goods so I know when to login to check. thanks

Sir like I said earlier, we have bought the items, its now undergoing aliexpress verification and after that we expect the seller to ship within 3 days. We will ship it on wednesday so by friday/saturday you can come and collect. I forgot to add the seller doesn't have screws he adviced that you should use the screws on d present pc

Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2013
bukahands:

Sir like I said earlier, we have bought the items, its now undergoing aliexpress verification and after that we expect the seller to ship within 3 days. We will ship it on wednesday so by friday/saturday you can come and collect. I forgot to add the seller doesn't have screws he adviced that you should use the screws on d present pc

Thank you
ok thanks i'll check on wednesday
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by notindome(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
hello bizbloke/bukahands, hope you have gotten my mail with subject BUYING FROM CHINA? awaiting your reply.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
notindome: hello bizbloke/bukahands, hope you have gotten my mail with subject BUYING FROM CHINA? awaiting your reply.

Seen. Queued for reply.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by aadejesu: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
BizBloke:

I'll confirm and get back to you. You should wait for it then.

Thanks.
ok i am still awaiting you to get back to me oooo. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
aadejesu:
ok i am still awaiting you to get back to me oooo. Thanks

No reply from the seller yet.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
GOOD AFTERNOON

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.