Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1009418 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
bukahands:

Sir, tranex doesn't open during weekends, so your tablet was sent on monday, so wait till this evening/tomorrow morning.

[size=20pt]
Thanks for your good communication skill...
I have confidence in you ppl ok.
I will tell the house once I get my item ok.

My regards!
[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by DAY12(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
BizBloke:

Item 1 goes at the rate of $5.88/pc. Multiply that by $5.88 and we're on same page.

I'll take out item 3 as requested.

@ $40 is not too great if you adopt an objective look at it. Take into recognition, you're ordering for 11 items, that's roughly $3.63 service charge per watch and MP3. Doesn't that come off as win-win to you?

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about it.

However, here's your new invoice (with a $5 commission deduction):
Item 1: $29.40
Item 2: $66.05

Shipping: $26

Commission: $35

TOTAL: $156.45 (N25,500)

Send me your acct details

blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
DAY11.:

Send me your acct details

blus.goodout@gmail.com

Alright. You'll get it now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
good evening house
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chiboy429(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
How much can i get a gud average hp laptop and total expenses
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by DAY12(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2013
BizBloke:

Alright. You'll get it now.

Gtbank thingy huh?.... kindly confirm the order and send it to my email for confirmation.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by soladnet14: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2013
Which one is better or recommend between Ainol and Sanei.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Gudmorning @bizbloke and @bukahands. Pls what's the latest? Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2013
soladnet14: Which one is better or recommend between Ainol and Sanei.

Both are top brands in china and both have good battery life and body build quality
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2013
@nnasino

Frank LIN: you mean you need top cover,penal cover,keyboard cover and the bottom cover,right?
all of them is about 3.5 kg.
so the total price is $22+22+25+25 = $94
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
@bukahands I don't know what a penal cover and keyboard cover is but I think what I need is the top cover and bottom cover. I think from ur list that should be $47. Pls give me the new quote and how much more I'll pay. And pls must every message to the seller be replied in 24 hours? Are they at night nw? Thanks for all
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2013
nnasino: @bukahands I don't know what a penal cover and keyboard cover is but I think what I need is the top cover and bottom cover. I think from ur list that should be $47. Pls give me the new quote and how much more I'll pay. And pls must every message to the seller be replied in 24 hours? Are they at night nw? Thanks for all

NOT EVERY REPLY IS 24 HOURS, I CHAT WITH THEM AROUND 3-12 AM, PLEASE BE SURE OF WHAT YOU WANT TO PURCHASE COS I REALLY DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS YOUR TYPE OF ORDER, THATS WHY I AM NOT RUSHING INTO PURCHASE. so will talk to her about top and bottom cover and also get the exact weight

thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2013
chiboy429: How much can i get a gud average hp laptop and total expenses

We can't get you HP laptops on AliExpress. Do you need unbranded laptops?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2013
i cant upload the pics, nairaland doesnt allow me. sir go to aliexpress you will see the pictures of all the items,
bottom,top, panel and keyboard casing
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by j2012(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Would be contacting you.very soon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Ok thanks a lot and pls don't be offended. Though I know that what I need is the top cover and the bottom cover, if the seller can let him give u pictures of the bottom cover and the top cover respectively so I can be sure that its what I want. Thanks once again.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013
j2012: Would be contacting you.very soon.

Alright.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2013
nnasino: Ok thanks a lot and pls don't be offended. Though I know that what I need is the top cover and the bottom cover, if the seller can let him give u pictures of the bottom cover and the top cover respectively so I can be sure that its what I want. Thanks once again.

oga haba why i go dey offended. here

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2013
bukahands:

oga haba why i go dey offended. here
Ok the second picture (bottom cover) is correct but for the first picture this is what I need:

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chiboy429(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
How much is d unbranded ones
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
chiboy429: How much is d unbranded ones

From $170, $200, etc.

It depends on what you want.

So, what are your specs?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chiboy429(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Costly any way any 1 below dat ,dat as a stdnt wil b affordable that amount does it cover both the shipin?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
chiboy429: Costly any way any 1 below dat ,dat as a stdnt wil b affordable that amount does it cover both the shipin?

If we're speaking mini, you can get one for $166.38, shipping + commission not included.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=20pt]pals I am very happy now.I have received my tablet pc this evening.It was delivered to me in port Harcourt.
Bukahand,bizblock and Tochukwu you ppl are good.
Please hold on this business with this same spirit I will continue with you ppl.
Please if you ppl can teach me how to upload picture in this site,I will upload the pix for the house to see.
Thank you so much.
My regards!
[/size]
grin wink grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
johnemeka: [size=20pt]pals I am very happy now.I have received my tablet pc this evening.It was delivered to me in port Harcourt.
Bukahand,bizblock and Tochukwu you ppl are good.
Please hold on this business with this same spirit I will continue with you ppl.
Please if you ppl can teach me how to upload picture in this site,I will upload the pix for the house to see.
Thank you so much.
My regards!
[/size]
grin wink grin

thank you sir, sorry for the delay we will make sure it doesn't happen agian
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2013
Good morning all, @bukahands pls update me. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2013
nnasino: Good morning all, @bukahands pls update me. Thanks

Sorry would have done so earlier but mtn and glo servers has been messing up.

The seller sells that buttom cover and the keyboard cover for $25 each and she's charging a $3.7 fee for shipping to our china office, so total product fee is $53.7
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2013
Good morning everyone
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2013
bukahands:

Sorry would have done so earlier but mtn and glo servers has been messing up.

The seller sells that buttom cover and the keyboard cover for $25 each and she's charging a $3.7 fee for shipping to our china office, so total product fee is $53.7
okay thanks so how do we proceed
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2013
nnasino: okay thanks so how do we proceed

Its quite simple

Product fee $53.7
Shipping $26
Comission $10

Total $89.7. N14,620

We need $27 +$36 = $63. N10,270 to proceed

Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
BRING IN YOur orders !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<