Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010254 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2015
The money has been credited this morning
BizBloke:

Hi Fashrola,

I'm sorry about that. If the Accounts Team informed you that your money has been refunded, then it has. Kindly call your bank.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2015
techmart:

Mr bizbloke,

I will transfer the outstanding funds now, but I also want to pay for this samsung now too.. But I only have cash for 320Aed,because that's my budget. And please enlighten me on how you do calculate the AED conversion, since its not dollar.

And please I want to know how much to land too..

http://tnydu.biz/DZfqVZ

I will like to make the payments now.. Kindly get back to me and try and explain.

Hi TechMart,

Both phone links aren't available anymore. Kindly credit our account with the outstanding balance for the other this morning.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 1AED

Freight Fee: 50AED
Service Charge: 20AED
Pick Up Fee: 20AED

Sub-Total: 91AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 86AED (N5,590)

AED is calculated based on the current rate for the day; same as how dollar is calculated.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2015
fashrola:
The money has been credited this morning

Alright, Fashrola.

I wonder why your bank turned an Instant Transfer to NEFT.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oghenewin(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi OgheneWin,
Discount given. Kindly see below.

Product 1: 169AED
Product 2: 159AED
Product 3: 169.51AED
Product 4: 157.87AED
Product 5: 95.47AED
Product 6: 149AED
Product 7: 88.54AED
Product 8: 99AED

Total Products Cost: 1,087.38AED
Local Freight Fee (Souq): 24AED
Freight Fee: 150AED
Service Charge: 160AED

Sub-Total: 1,421.38AED
Discount: -20AED

TOTAL: 1,401.38AED (N95,293)

For the previous order, payment is yet to be made. There's an additional amount to be paid by you: Local Freight Fee to Specuit Cargo (China) and PayPal Fees (payment will be conducted via PayPal): 180.40 (N38,786).

Thanks.

Hi Bizbloke, I have read your terms and conditions. You told me to pay a total of 774,000 naira and after payment you said I still have 38,786. The person involved is no longer interested and you are telling me you will only refund 681,895 because you based exchange rates on N190 to 1$. Why are you not using it to calculate your charges. You charged me N215 when dollar was N202 now you want to pay me N190 when dollar is N199. It is unacceptable. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2015
oghenewin:

Hi Bizbloke, I have read your terms and conditions. You told me to pay a total of 774,000 naira and after payment you said I still have 38,786. The person involved is no longer interested and you are telling me you will only refund 681,895 because you based exchange rates on N190 to 1$. Why are you not using it to calculate your charges. You charged me N215 when dollar was N202 now you want to pay me N190 when dollar is N199. It is unacceptable. Thanks

[b]Hi OgheneWin,

Yes, because the seller asked for PayPal payment and a Local Freight Fee to Specuit Cargo (China) of which I was able to offset $104.82 from Specuit Cargo's funds bringing down your Service Charge to $95.18 for 6,000Pcs of product worth $2,680 and instead requested for $184 instead of $285. Unfortunately, we can't take further loss should you decide not to proceed with your order.

Like I informed you via mail, we don't work with Google Exchange Rate. Even the Nigerian banks don't work with that because Google calculates just about anything and puts up there. Once processing has begun on your order and a refund request is made, the refund can only be initiated at the buying rate of the bureau. If you place an order and make payment for it, then decide to cancel within 30 minutes to an hour for reasons best known to you, you're only charged N2,000 Cancellation Fee + N105 Transfer Fee.

That's part of our Terms & Conditions.

If you'd like to proceed with a lawyer like you mentioned, you should also show him a copy of our Terms & Conditions.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2015
http://tnydu.biz/D2i23z

Please give me an invoice for this samsung, I don't know why the site keeps removing the ad post.. And the seller keeps re-posting it.
Kindly get back to me now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
techmart:

Please give me an invoice for this samsung, I don't know why the site keeps removing the ad post.. And the seller keeps re-posting it.
Kindly get back to me now.

Hi TechMart,

Product Cost: 320AED

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED
Pick Up Fee: 25AED

Sub-Total: 420AED

TOTAL: 420AED (N27,300)

P.S: I've created about 3 invoices for same product. I'm afraid I can't create any other after this.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hi Donj2005,

This is to notify you that all your products in both orders have successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA) except this:
- Gucci Guilty Intense. I'll follow up with the seller to know what's up because it ought to have arrived 2 days ago.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hi OgheneWin,

This is to notify you that all the products in your order, excluding this: http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-men-s-two-tone-dial-leather-band-watch-mtf-117l-7av-6553392/i/ have successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (UAE):
1) Casio General Men's Watches Diver Look [MTD-1060D-1AVDF - WW].
2) Casio Men's Classic White Multi Dial Brown Leather Band Watch [MTP-1192E-7A].
3) Casio His and Her Pair Watch [MTP/LTP-1094E-1A].
4) Casio Men's Classic White Dial Stainless Steel Band Watch [MTD-1060D-7A].
5) Casio Men's Edifice Multi Function Black Dial Stainless Steel Band Watch [EF-305D-1A].
6) Casio Men's Black Dial Stainless Steel Band Watch [MTP-1300D-1AVDF].
7) Casio His & Hers Silver Dial Leather Band Couple Watch [MTP/LTP-V001L-7BUDF].

They will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gadafi101,

Kindly confirm receipt of the other products in Accra, Ghana.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oghenewin(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

[b]Hi OgheneWin,

Yes, because the seller asked for PayPal payment and a Local Freight Fee to Specuit Cargo (China) of which I was able to offset $104.82 from Specuit Cargo's funds bringing down your Service Charge to $95.18 for 6,000Pcs of product worth $2,680 and instead requested for $184 instead of $285. Unfortunately, we can't take further loss should you decide not to proceed with your order.

Like I informed you via mail, we don't work with Google Exchange Rate. Even the Nigerian banks don't work with that because Google calculates just about anything and puts up there. Once processing has begun on your order and a refund request is made, the refund can only be initiated at the buying rate of the bureau. If you place an order and make payment for it, then decide to cancel within 30 minutes to an hour for reasons best known to you, you're only charged N2,000 Cancellation Fee + N105 Transfer Fee.

That's part of our Terms & Conditions.

If you'd like to proceed with a lawyer like you mentioned, you should also show him a copy of our Terms & Conditions.

Thanks.[/b]

Hi Bizbloke, when I asked for the status of my previous order, this was your reply "For the previous order, payment is
yet to be made. There's an additional
amount to be paid by you: Local
Freight Fee to Specuit Cargo (China)
and PayPal Fees (payment will be
conducted via PayPal): 180.40
(N38,786)". So I don't know how you incur loss when you had not paid the seller. I will not accept the N681,895 from you. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
oghenewin:

Hi Bizbloke, when I asked for the status of my previous order, this was your reply "For the previous order, payment is
yet to be made. There's an additional
amount to be paid by you: Local
Freight Fee to Specuit Cargo (China)
and PayPal Fees (payment will be
conducted via PayPal): 180.40
(N38,786)". So I don't know how you incur loss when you had not paid the seller. I will not accept the N681,895 from you. Thanks

Hi OgheneWin,

Payment for an order is a part of order processing and not order processing in its entirety. Whenever a payment is made and has been confirmed by the Accounts Team, the sum is broken down into units that co-ordinate your order from start to completion.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TechMart,

Product Cost: 320AED

Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED
Pick Up Fee: 25AED

Sub-Total: 420AED

TOTAL: 420AED (N27,300)

P.S: I've created about 3 invoices for same product. I'm afraid I can't create any other after this.

Thanks.

Not my fault... The link keeps going off
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
techmart:

Not my fault... The link keeps going off

No worries, TechMart.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Gadafi101,

Thanks for the information. Let's wait till tomorrow then; it seems both packages left in different batches, hence why.

Cheers.

Just spoke with the folks at Abc Accra office. Up til now my remaining items still haven't arrived.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:
Gadafi101,

Kindly confirm receipt of the other products in Accra, Ghana.

Cheers.

I spoke with the Abc Accra officer in charge of cargo /parcel, and up till now, my remaining items still haven't arrived.

I'm even frustrated. Efex or cross country would have done better. Those are the folks I use.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oghenewin(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi OgheneWin,

This is to notify you that all the products in your order, excluding this: http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/casio-men-s-two-tone-dial-leather-band-watch-mtf-117l-7av-6553392/i/ have successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (UAE):
1) Casio General Men's Watches Diver Look [MTD-1060D-1AVDF - WW].
2) Casio Men's Classic White Multi Dial Brown Leather Band Watch [MTP-1192E-7A].
3) Casio His and Her Pair Watch [MTP/LTP-1094E-1A].
4) Casio Men's Classic White Dial Stainless Steel Band Watch [MTD-1060D-7A].
5) Casio Men's Edifice Multi Function Black Dial Stainless Steel Band Watch [EF-305D-1A].
6) Casio Men's Black Dial Stainless Steel Band Watch [MTP-1300D-1AVDF].
7) Casio His & Hers Silver Dial Leather Band Couple Watch [MTP/LTP-V001L-7BUDF].

They will be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow.

Cheers.

Please I would like all the 8 watches to be dispatched at the same time to avoid issues. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by oghenewin(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi OgheneWin,

Payment for an order is a part of order processing and not order processing in its entirety. Whenever a payment is made and has been confirmed by the Accounts Team, the sum is broken down into units that co-ordinate your order from start to completion.

Thanks.

Hi Bizbloke, if you are still insisting in exchanging the dollar at N190 why don't you pay me my money in dollars. Will go and change it myself. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
gadafi101:

I spoke with the Abc Accra officer in charge of cargo /parcel, and up till now, my remaining items still haven't arrived.

I'm even frustrated. Efex or cross country would have done better. Those are the folks I use.

Hi Gadafi101,

I'm sorry about that. We can't say exactly who could've done better; let's deal with finding a solution.

The Delivery Team will step in within minutes.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
oghenewin:

Please I would like all the 8 watches to be dispatched at the same time to avoid issues. Thanks

Duly noted, OgheneWin.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
oghenewin:

Hi Bizbloke, if you are still insisting in exchanging the dollar at N190 why don't you pay me my money in dollars. Will go and change it myself. Thanks

Hi OgheneWin,

Sorry but we've to work with the Terms & Conditions. Refunds aren't made in dollar or any other currency asides the local currency of Nigeria.

I've explained the modalities to you in details; please, contact the Accounts Team.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello Mr. Bizbloke,

The sum of 35450 has been transferred into your account for the outstanding balance and for the samsung. Kindly go ahead with the samsung phone. And remember you said you're going to bargain the price with the seller.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mr bizbloke,

What of the iphone?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
techmart:
Hello Mr. Bizbloke,

The sum of 35450 has been transferred into your account for the outstanding balance and for the samsung. Kindly go ahead with the samsung phone. And remember you said you're going to bargain the price with the seller.

Thanks

Hi TechMart,

Thanks for your payment. However, the money you paid isn't enough to cover the outstanding balance and your recent order. The amount is short by N1,300.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
techmart:
Mr bizbloke,

What of the iphone?

Hi TechMart,

It will arrive this week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TechMart,

Thanks for your payment. However, the money you paid isn't enough to cover the outstanding balance and your recent order. The amount is short by N1,300.

Thanks.

Mr bizbloke,

Short?
I paid for this link, innit?

And I told you to still bargain the price with the seller, he should accept 300-320 AED.

And you promised to refund me if the seller agrees..
Contact the seller first and go ahead.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
techmart:

Mr bizbloke,

Short?
I paid for this link, innit?

And I told you to still bargain the price with the seller, he should accept 300-320 AED.

And you promised to refund me if the seller agrees..
Contact the seller first and go ahead.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi TechMart,

Congrats. The seller agreed for 300AED. It'll be picked up tomorrow morning. Kindly mail the Accounts Team (include your account details).

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TechMart,

Congrats. The seller agreed for 300AED. It'll be picked up tomorrow morning. Kindly mail the Accounts Team (include your account details).

Cheers.

Thanks Mr bizbloke,

I've mailed the account department. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TechMart,

Cheers.

But I will come to your office tomorrow to pick up the unlocked iphone 6.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
techmart:

But I will come to your office tomorrow to pick up the unlocked iphone 6.

Please, visit the office for pick up of your phone when you must've received notification of pick up from the Procurement and/or Delivery Team.

techmart:

Thanks Mr bizbloke,

I've mailed the account department. Thanks for your cooperation.

It's my pleasure, TechMart.

Good night.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi Gadafi101,

I'm sorry about that. We can't say exactly who could've done better; let's deal with finding a solution.

The Delivery Team will step in within minutes.

Thanks.

How will this then be resolved?
Coz all I can do now is still wait and call their office again tomorrow morning.
There are items der that's for clients of mine and iv just been giving them stories since.

Newayz, till Moro.

Hv a good night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.