Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1010080 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by medoyin(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Want to try you out. Do you carry clothings like shirts and shoes?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tradeplusib: 1:05am On Mar 05, 2015
hi biz bloke was blocked by the anti spam bot 2 days ago when i tried replying and posting the links
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tradeplusib: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TechMart,

Congrats. The seller agreed for 300AED. It'll be picked up tomorrow morning. Kindly mail the Accounts Team (include your account details).

Cheers.

Goof morning Mr. Bizbloke,

I hope you are talking about this link.

http://tnydu.biz/D2i23z

Please let it be this link, because this phone is new and in a box as described by the seller, brand new.

Please always make sure the pickup team in dubai confirms all these conditions before handling the cash.

And please when will I get the iphone, I already thought I would be today, cos I'm free today, and weekends that I'm always free, you guys don't operate during the weekends.

Please kinldy answer my questions.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2015
medoyin:
Want to try you out. Do you carry clothings like shirts and shoes?

Hello Medoyin,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

Alright, you'll be glad you did!
Yes, we do.
Where do you intend shopping from? Kindly send the links of the products or the products description to Preorder@specuitcargo.com and you'd be attended to accordingly.

Thanks,
Maureen A.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2015
techmart:

Goof morning Mr. Bizbloke,

I hope you are talking about this link.

http://tnydu.biz/D2i23z

Please let it be this link, because this phone is new and in a box as described by the seller, brand new.

Please always make sure the pickup team in dubai confirms all these conditions before handling the cash.

And please when will I get the iphone, I already thought I would be today, cos I'm free today, and weekends that I'm always free, you guys don't operate during the weekends.

Please kinldy answer my questions.

Thanks

Hi TechMart,

We don't buy from another Dubizzle link.

I'm sorry but you're not getting the iPhone today. Kindly wait for pick up notification.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by SpecuitCargo: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2015
tradeplusib:
here it is again @bizbloke,

Alright, Tradeplusib.
Bless God you made it!
An invoice would be created for you today. Kindly stand by.

Thanks,
Maureen A.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xij38580: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
BizBloke:

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $339.00

Local Freight Fee (Amazon): $6.48
Sales Tax (Amazon): $20.73
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $423.21
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $423.21 (N93,106)

Thanks.

Been down with the flu. Just seeing this , when's the next delivery. This is for a colleague i recommended your service to.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
xij38580:

Been down with the flu. Just seeing this , when's the next delivery. This is for a colleague i recommended your service to.

Hi Xij38580,

Sorry about the flu. Trust you're much better now.

The next freight is scheduled to leave on the 16th.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
TradePlusIb,

I'm still working on your invoice; I want to obtain the right price.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good afternoon BizBloke.

Please I'm at the Abc Accra office. They have searched the entire office and still can't find my package. They said that I should call the person who sent the items and the person should go to where it was sent from, along with the waybill receipt and inquire as to the status of that package.

Several buses have been arriving since last week Saturday so the problem is from lagos end.

This ish sef is becoming soo frustrating and tiring.

Please contact the delivery team because if I do, as usual, it would take forever for them to answer me.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by messo4331: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
For services such as installation of CCTV/surveillance, provision of fibre optic and VSAT services (both installation and bandwidth sales), web application development, networking, supply/sales of computers of different kinds(i.e laptop and desktop systems, etc), surveillance camera and other computer accessories .
Kindly contact Teleios Technologies Ltd on +2349091334155 or mail to: info@teleiosnet.net
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
gadafi101:
Good afternoon BizBloke.

Please I'm at the Abc Accra office. They have searched the entire office and still can't find my package. They said that I should call the person who sent the items and the person should go to where it was sent from, along with the waybill receipt and inquire as to the status of that package.

Several buses have been arriving since last week Saturday so the problem is from lagos end.

This ish sef is becoming soo frustrating and tiring.

Please contact the delivery team because if I do, as usual, it would take forever for them to answer me.

Thanks

Hi Gadafi101,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this; both packages were sent via the courier section, not the bus section. I'll figure out the problem and provide a solution to it. Give me time; I'm on it.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please I still need an update on my two items...
Tomorrow is Friday..
Please update me now
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mr bizbloke,

Sorry for disturbing you... I really need an update. You guys don't work during weekends.

Mr bizbloke, you are viewing this topic... Kindly say something.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
techmart:
Mr bizbloke,

Sorry for disturbing you... I really need an update. You guys don't work during weekends.

Mr bizbloke, you are viewing this topic... Kindly say something.

Hi TechMart,

The Samsung has been picked up.

Products are expected to arrive tomorrow.
--
Please, I'd appreciate if you give me some minutes to get feedback and get back to you with updates; there are various team players working in different time zones and locations and I'm resident in just a time zone/location @ a time. The Delivery Team handles receipt of dispatched products and I don't pick up products from Dubizzle.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TechMart,

The Samsung has been picked up.

Products are expected to arrive tomorrow.
--
Please, I'd appreciate if you give me some minutes to get feedback and get back to you with updates; there are various team players working in different time zones and locations and I'm resident in just a time zone/location @ a time. The Delivery Team handles receipt of dispatched products and I don't pick up products from Dubizzle.

Thanks.

Thanks for everything.. I really appreciate you and your team.
Is it possible I pick up the iphone @least tomorrow?

Cheers
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
techmart:

Thanks for everything.. I really appreciate you and your team.
Is it possible I pick up the iphone @least tomorrow?

Cheers

Hi TechMart,

I can't promise you that. I just got off the phone with Specuit Cargo (UAE) and I was told the Delivery Team in Lagos, Nigeria can pick up tomorrow. An alternate arrangement for pick up on Saturday MAY (emphasis on may) be made for you but let's await the arrival of the phones.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by techmart(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TechMart,

I can't promise you that. I just got off the phone with Specuit Cargo (UAE) and I was told the Delivery Team in Lagos, Nigeria can pick up tomorrow. An alternate arrangement for pick up on Saturday MAY (emphasis on may) be made for you but let's await the arrival of the phones.

Cheers.

Wow.. God bless you Mr. Bizbloke and your team.. U really can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
tradeplusib:
here it is again @bizbloke,

Hi TradePlusIb,

Product 1 (2pcs): $1,230
Product 2 (2pcs): $946

Total Products Cost: $2,176
Local Freight Fee (AliBaba) + PayPal Fees (Seller): $168
Freight Fee (107kg): $1,016.50
Service Charge: $96.50
Crating Fee: $65

Sub-Total: $3,522

TOTAL: $3,522 (N774,840)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
techmart:

Wow.. God bless you Mr. Bizbloke and your team.. U really can't understand.

You're welcome, TechMart.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by medoyin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
SpecuitCargo:

Hello Medoyin,
Welcome to Specuit Cargo!

Alright, you'll be glad you did!
Yes, we do.
Where do you intend shopping from? Kindly send the links of the products or the products description to Preorder@specuitcargo.com and you'd be attended to accordingly.

Thanks,
Maureen A.

From wallmart.. Sent the links to the email above.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tradeplusib: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
BizBloke:

Hi TradePlusIb,

Product 1 (2pcs): $1,230
Product 2 (2pcs): $946

Total Products Cost: $2,176
Local Freight Fee (AliBaba) + PayPal Fees (Seller): $168
Freight Fee (107kg): $1,016.50
Service Charge: $96.50
Crating Fee: $65

Sub-Total: $3,522

TOTAL: $3,522 (N774,840)

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response bizbloke.

Please could you do a separate invoice for both products also indicating the cost for the 5kva and 3kva also (not just lumped together). Am guessing the must power is the heavy stuff while the Axpert is light weight. Also whats a realistic delivery date that i can hold on to
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
medoyin:

From wallmart.. Sent the links to the email above.

You'll get a reply, Medoyin.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gadafi101,

I've been able to speak with a rep @ ABC Courier office in Lagos, Nigeria. I'll verify the information I got with the office and you'll receive a call from the office first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
tradeplusib:

Thanks for the quick response bizbloke.

Please could you do a separate invoice for both products also indicating the cost for the 5kva and 3kva also (not just lumped together). Am guessing the must power is the heavy stuff while the Axpert is light weight. Also whats a realistic delivery date that i can hold on to

You're welcome, TradePlusIb.

Yes, I can do that later tonight. You're right - the Must Power is the heavy weight and the Axpert is the light weight.

The delivery ETA (when you'll pick up from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria) is 10-14 days from when we receive your products @ Specuit Cargo (China).

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
BizBloke:
Gadafi101,

I've been able to speak with a rep @ ABC Courier office in Lagos, Nigeria. I'll verify the information I got with the office and you'll receive a call from the office first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks.

OK. Il be expecting the call tomorrow morning.
Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
BizBloke:
Hi Donj2005,

This is to notify you that all your products in both orders have successfully arrived Specuit Cargo (USA) except this:
- Gucci Guilty Intense. I'll follow up with the seller to know what's up because it ought to have arrived 2 days ago.

Cheers.

Ok please follow up and give me an update... Please when is next shipping date and what's your current exchange rate? Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 2:10am On Mar 06, 2015
BizBloke please can you explain why the Textbooks from Amazon is taking time to arrive ur address? And was there no ETA to ur address? Or a tracking number?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tradeplusib: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2015
BizBloke:

You're welcome, TradePlusIb.

Yes, I can do that later tonight. You're right - the Must Power is the heavy weight and the Axpert is the light weight.

The delivery ETA (when you'll pick up from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria) is 10-14 days from when we receive your products @ Specuit Cargo (China).

Thanks.

Hi bizbloke, still waiting for the breakdown, most likely am going with the axpert. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
gadafi101:

OK. Il be expecting the call tomorrow morning.
Thanks.

Alright, Gadafi101.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
donj2005:

Ok please follow up and give me an update... Please when is next shipping date and what's your current exchange rate? Thanks

Hi Donj2005,

Soon as I get feedback, you'll read from me.

The next freight leaves on the 16th. Current exchange rate is N220.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.