Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Black Power - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Power (2829 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Power by somalia9: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
makahlj2: Yet the white racists call you people Ni$$ers. It sucks, doesn't it?

no cause niggggger has no meaning to me, i would get more upset if i was called a raghead or terrorist

never been called the n word, i get called terrorist or pirate lol

nigggggger has no meaning or point of reference to me

its like me calling u a spik.
Re: Black Power by Bazil(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2013
Your self esteem must be reeeeeeaaaaaal low!!!
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2013
lol am somali, i have high self esteem
Re: Black Power by Bazil(m): 4:30am On Jun 10, 2013
Tssssk you trolling on a negroid forum indicates otherwise!!!
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2013
loool
Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2013
somalia9:

never been called the n word, i get called terrorist or pirate lol

Try posting your pic on the Stormfront and see what happens.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2013
makahlj2: Try posting your pic on the Stormfront and see what happens.

so your view of yourself is always dictated by how whites seee you? interesting

well its these same whites who say that somalis are dark caucasions

and those on stormfront definately know somalis are not negroe

Re: Black Power by makahlj2: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2013
somalia9:

so your view of yourself is always dictated by how whites seee you? interesting

well its these same whites who say that somalis are dark caucasions

and those on stormfront definately know somalis are not negroe
Nope, I don't give a rat's azz what do whites (or you, for that matter) think about me. It's you people who do that and get orgasms every time a white racist makes a distinction between you and other black people. But I admit that you care even more about what the Arabs think about you. Your minds are enslaved by the Arabs, even if your bodies aren't.
Re: Black Power by somalia9: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2013
makahlj2: Nope, I don't give a rat's azz what do whites (or you, for that matter) think about me. It's you people who do that and get orgasms every time a white racist makes a distinction between you and other black people. But I admit that you care even more about what the Arabs think about you. Your minds are enslaved by the Arabs, even if your bodies aren't.

LoL, are we making new allegations now. Arabs never controlled somalia, so how can they control my mind

infact you could argue that somalis have used arabs, as tons of arabs have died over the last thousand of years for the cause of defending somalia against ethiopia, usa, and now the ugly monkeys called the african union peace keeping force
Re: Black Power by lawani: 5:05am On Apr 14, 2016
somalia9:

LoL, are we making new allegations now. Arabs never controlled somalia, so how can they control my mind

infact you could argue that somalis have used arabs, as tons of arabs have died over the last thousand of years for the cause of defending somalia against ethiopia, usa, and now the ugly monkeys called the african union peace keeping force

You this Somali9, you are top ignorant. No one is more ignorant than you are. You keep saying blac people are your slaves. How possible is it for a Yoruba or Igbo to be a slave in Somali land in the past? Very unlikely. We dont know Somalians in the past. We knew Arabs, Europeans and fellow West Africans who live amongst us with our permission before Europeans colonised us for around 60 years. India was colonised for centuries and Ireland for centuries. Europeans were under the feudal system which is industrialized slavery. So what is your point really. Arabs were sold as slaves in West Africa, even Europeans and their DNA is in the mix here.

Your Somalia is a shit hole of a country today, easily the worst in the world. Use your energy to address that. You people for now are the lowliest of humans. Try and address that since you are a Somali nationalist. Quit thinking you are better than Bantus because you are not. You are worse off.
Re: Black Power by ariesbull: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2016
lawani:

You this Somali9, you are top ignorant. No one is more ignorant than you are. You keep saying blac people are your slaves. How possible is it for a Yoruba or Igbo to be a slave in Somali land in the past? Very unlikely. We dont know Somalians in the past. We knew Arabs, Europeans and fellow West Africans who live amongst us with our permission before Europeans colonised us for around 60 years. India was colonised for centuries and Ireland for centuries. Europeans were under the feudal system which is industrialized slavery. So what is your point really. Arabs were sold as slaves in West Africa, even Europeans and their DNA is in the mix here.

Your Somalia is a shit hole of a country today, easily the worst in the world. Use your energy to address that. You people for now are the lowliest of humans. Try and address that since you are a Somali nationalist. Quit thinking you are better than Bantus because you are not. You are worse off.

When countries talk pls not Somalia ..they are nothing to be reckoned with

Ignorehim

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Highest King In Yoruba Land, I Speak With Thunder In My Mouth – / Can You Really Tell What Tribe A Person Comes From, From Looking At Them? / Ultimate Contest On Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.