Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni (2173 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / University In Nigeria With The Most Recognized Alumni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2013
Convenant university sacks there staffs for there Alumni that are jobless.It was like a joke when the students that graduated from the university gathered themselves together to meet the school management that they have not been able to secure a job since they graduated.The managements then decided to absorb them into the university as trainees under there employed staffs (University Administration). After the university management think that the students had acquired enough training from there trainers,they now sent letters of termination of employment to the trainers so that the trainees (Students that graduated from the university) could take there place angry .The reason been that the trainers (Staffs of the university) are not product of the university and the they cannot allow workers that did not graduate from there university to work with them while there own remains jobless.They were paid off while there own alumni takes over there job in the university. For me,this is a disgrace to the university for betraying there staffs that has worked with them tiredlessly just to be sacked and replaced by people they trained just because they graduated from the university.Nairalanders,what are your take on this issue?

Source: I was told by one of the sacked staff
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
just hw sense less can u be?! "I was told by one of the sacked staffs" an whn exactly did dis happen? cos am in sch ryt nw an dint hear of such
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobezekiel: just hw sense less can u be?! "I told by one of the sacked staffs" an whn exactly did dis happen? cos am in sch ryt nw an dint hear of such
Well i cant blame you cos some of you in that school have eyes but cannot see,have ears but cannot hear.
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87:
Well i cant blame you cos some of you in that school have eyes but cannot see,have ears but cannot hear.
Beta go and ask ur frnd wht he did b4 u start talkin trash
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by bigtt76(f): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
@OP hope you are not affected o becos I'll rather attribute to to your not being competent enough. I just can't understand why you use 'there' when in actual fact, you meant 'their' grin grin
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobezekiel: Beta go and ask ur frnd wht he did b4 u start talkin trash
I guess you must be one of the Alumni and you are trying to cover your school mess
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
bigtt76: @OP hope you are not affected o becos I'll rather attribute to to your not being competent enough. I just can't understand why you use 'there' when in actual fact, you meant 'their' grin grin
Whatever undecided
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87:
I guess you must be one of the Alumni and you are trying to cover your school mess
am a student. and I fink u should be job hunting instead of badmouthing the uni cos u were nt employed.. I could help u get 1 if ur interested tho
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobezekiel: am a student. and I fink u should be job hunting instead of badmouthing the uni cos u were nt employed.. I could help u get 1 if ur interested tho
tongue,i dont need your job ok and i never said i was looking for job either so why bragging and who are you bragging to?Go look for intimidated and people with very low self esteem around you and spare me that shit tongue
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87:
tongue,i dont need your job ok and i never said i was looking for job either so why bragging and who are you bragging to?Go look for intimidated and people with very low self esteem around you and spare me that shit tongue
bragging? (laughing)all I can see in this post is LOW SELF ESTEEM! LOW SELF ESTEEM! loosen up darling and get over ur self
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobezekiel: bragging? (laughing)all I can see in this post is LOW SELF ESTEEM! LOW SELF ESTEEM! loosen up darling and get over ur self
undecided undecided undecided
Kid,stop trying to derail the thread.Your school is full of poo and i heard you people will start putting on school uniform.Babes tongue

1 Like

Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87:
undecided undecided undecided
Kid,stop trying to derail the thread.Your school is full of poo and i heard you people will start putting on school uniform.Babes tongue
I can see ur IQ is less than 2digits so im gonna take it easy on you, first of all, you should really try to look 4 somthing bettr 2 do other dan spreading stupid rumours like a jobless piece of shit judging by ur obsession with "POO",secondly im sure u wldnt even be able to gt into my schl wif ur low IQ talk less of even being worthy enough to get a job here, n yh u cald me a kid, well.. OGA AT D TOP learn to mind ur own bloody business and get ur facts right before u get ur "POO" infested fingers on d keyboard/pad to type utter TRASH.. sir!!!
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobezekiel:
I can see ur IQ is less than 2digits so im gonna take it easy on you, first of all, you should really try to look 4 somthing bettr 2 do other dan spreading stupid rumours like a jobless piece of shit judging by ur obsession with "POO",secondly im sure u wldnt even be able to gt into my schl wif ur low IQ talk less of even being worthy enough to get a job here, n yh u cald me a kid, well.. OGA AT D TOP learn to mind ur own bloody business and get ur facts right before u get ur "POO" infested fingers on d keyboard/pad to type utter TRASH.. sir!!!
What makes you think you are reasonable?oh,you've some people deceiving and brainwashing you and telling you that you are intelligent right?sorry,try harder next time cos i am telling you categorically and emphatically that you lack wisdom both in choice of words and manners cos you are a spoilt brat.Get some good training from home ok tongue
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by SamConquer(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobezekiel: just hw sense less can u be?! "I was told by one of the sacked staffs" an whn exactly did dis happen? cos am in sch ryt nw an dint hear of such
Do You really blame the Op.He Have eaten ''belle full'' and start hallucinating..I dont know why people attack Progress,but whatever those ''anti-progress'' say Covenant University still Stand Strong.

1 Like

Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by SamConquer(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87:
What makes you think you are reasonable?oh,you've some people deceiving and brainwashing you and telling you that you are intelligent right?sorry,try harder next time cos i am telling you categorically and emphatically that you lack wisdom both in choice of words and manners cos you are a spoilt brat.Get some good training from home ok tongue
My Freind Shut Up!!!If You dont have anything to say, and if You want to talk by all means just ''whistle'' with Your Mouth.Cause is better to keep Quiet, and let people think You are a fool,than to Open Your Mouth and Clear all Doubt......
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
SamConquer: My Freind Shut Up!!!If You dont have anything to say, and if You want to talk by all means just ''whistle'' with Your Mouth.Cause is better to keep Quiet, and let people think You are a fool,than to Open Your Mouth and Clear all Doubt......
Another Goat in the house,welcome
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by SamConquer(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Same To You.
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87:
What makes you think you are reasonable? oh, you've some people deceiving and brainwashing you and telling you that you are intelligent right?sorry,try harder next time cos i am telling you categorically and emphatically that you lack wisdom both in choice of words and manners cos you are a spoilt brat.Get some good training from home ok tongue
my choice of words? pls don't make me laugh. and talking abt being reasonable, a full grown man who at his age, is still spreading rumours around or a CUTE LITTLE GIRL winkTRYING to correct him so he wont look more stupid than he alrdy is? who is more responsible now? and FYI, I have enough self esteem to knw wht am worth unlike u.
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87:
Another Goat in the house,welcome
look who is calling som1 a goat..
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ tobezekiel: Your attitude here shows in clear terms your family setting,i pity your future husband (If u get one anyway)
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by SamConquer(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87: @ tobezekiel: Your attitude here shows in clear terms your family setting,i pity your future husband (If u get one anyway)
The Real Definition of a FOOL
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
SamConquer: The Real Definition of a FOOL
Your child's father bro
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
mascot87: @ tobezekiel: Your attitude here shows in clear terms your family setting,i pity your future husband (If u get one anyway)
issues of life! pray abt it DUDE1 sorry I mean sir.. the job offer is still open o cool
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobezekiel: issues of life! pray abt it DUDE1 sorry I mean sir.. the job offer is still open o cool
One of your relations would definitely need that cleaners job kids,so why don't you give them a call cool
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by yemstrad(f): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
@mascot87, please stop this. You are the real fool here. Common guy, please grow up.
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
yemstrad: @mascot87, please stop this. You are the real fool here. Common guy, please grow up.
Another pig just displaying his stupidity.Can't blame you, I doubt your upbringing must be smooth
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 3:40am On Jun 06, 2013
mascot87:
One of your relations would definitely need that cleaners job kids,so why don't you give them a call cool
don't have any relations job hunting.. buh seriously, u have to grow up.
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2013
tobezekiel: don't have any relations job hunting.. buh seriously, u have to grow up.
Whatever sweet heart undecided
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by yemstrad(f): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
mascot87:
Another pig just displaying his stupidity.Can't blame you, I doubt your upbringing must be smooth

FYI, i am neither a student nor a Jambite as you may be disillusioned to assume, but a captain in the ever competitive Info. Tech. profession; in fact, a Principal Manager with the leading Foundry in Africa. I graduated some 19 years ago, probably when you were still in your mother's womb.

As said earlier, please grow up. Not everyone here on NL is your mate and most importantly, be fast to listen but be reasonable and cautious in responding/replying.

1 Like

Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by mascot87(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
yemstrad:

FYI, i am neither a student nor a Jambite as you may be disillusioned to assume, but a captain in the ever competitive Info. Tech. profession; in fact, a Principal Manager with the leading Foundry in Africa. I graduated some 19 years ago, probably when you were still in your mother's womb.

As said earlier, please grow up. Not everyone here on NL is your mate and most importantly, be fast to listen but be reasonable and cautious in responding/replying.
Spare me that story Mr lECTURER,i believe respect is reciprocal and you did not show respect in your choice of words.You came to a thread where two people are thrashing out things and all you do is to show immaturity,you call yourself an elder,what shows that you are one?check your comment again and judge yourself.By the way,i cannot be in my mothers womb when you graduated if you graduated some 19 years back mr Lecturer and what makes you think i am also a student or a jambite.If you are one Principal manager of whatever you call yourself,that doesnt mean you can step on everyones toes by calling people foo ls ok. I am sorry to say this,if i need to grow up fine cos i believe everyone has to improve everyday of his life but if you think you have attained the peak and you dont need improvement in terms of thinking,composure,relationship and the likes,good for you. Well,thank you for telling me to grow,i really appreciate your advice. smiley
Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by Olalekan0(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2013
I just can't stop wondering why all these covenant university kids are so full of themselves and think they're of a higher social class than everyone else just because they attended a school that charges less than 500K. Imagine one of them claiming he could help someone secure a job! If u think 500K's big money ,then that's a clear indication of the fact that u guys are from below-middle-class families cos 500K cannot even cover some students airfare when they come to Nigeria for vacations.

1 Like

Re: Convenant University Sack Staffs For There Alumni by tobezekiel(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
Olalekan 0: I just can't stop wondering why all these covenant university kids are so full of themselves and think they're of a higher social class than everyone else just because they attended a school that charges less than 500K. Imagine one of them claiming he could help someone secure a job! If u think 500K's big money ,then that's a clear indication of the fact that u guys are from below-middle-class families cos 500K cannot even cover some students airfare when they come to Nigeria for vacations.
who said 500k is a big money? its infact one of the cheapest private uni. and I don't understand how offering to help someone is feeling big. funny the way pple think

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Minister Of Education / The Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary School In Nigeria / Commencement Of IJMB 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.