Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online - Literature/Writing Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online (16176 Views)

I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Tolutheo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thumbs up to everyone me dey observe for the main time sha

[img][img]

1 Share

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by edubros: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
dear ladywriter,i am edubros and av read through ur thread and got fired up!
i am an upcoming writer and a great speller,proofreader...i want to be fiancially rewarded through this freelance site.please,your help would be appreciated.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Civory(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Pls does anyone have an idea how one can get a paypal account cos its what is required on freelancer and odesk

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by olaakinyinka(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
ladywriter: @ola.akinyinka, there are two ways to post projects on freelancer, some employers use contest and some use the normal bidding process. Contest are majorly for design projects like websites, logos, flyer etc. The client will ask the contestant to design a particular thing and then choose the one he that suits him. The second method is for normal bidding where you don't have to carry out the project before the employer picks the winning bid. I searched for your freelancer name "paulson3" but couldn't get it. Are you sure the name you use is the one you gave me? Please update your profile accordingly.
@ladywriter, my username on freelancer is paulson3(no space) pls check again and help my oooo. thanks.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hi @Edubros, please go through the this thread from the first page. You should be able to start your career on freelancer with the information provided here.

@Civory, Paypal does not accept Nigerians. Why not look for an alternative. On freelancer, you can use Wire transfer, Payoneer and Moneybookers. The best out of these three is Payoneer. You can apply for it through freelancer. Once you do that, the company will send their card to you which you can use to withdraw your money on any mastercard ATM all over the world. The charges are minimal and i think its the best. I don't know much about Odesk. You can find it out on their help page.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am speechless. Am an author wt many published n unpublished books all these days i have been unemployed n managed to get 1 where they paid me 17k with much stress. I must be a freelancer but i dnt have a pc n other fins now but bfor this yr ends i mst get dem. Can I do it as a part tym job. Ladywriter I know dat my story in lyf wont be complete without you. Pls kip one job for me ooooo.lols
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
@britnex, whao! You have so much potentials and you are doing nothing with it. Yeah, you can do it as part time, infact, it is advisable you start that way. When your business grows to a point where you cannot keep the two ( I bet you it will), you can then leave you day job to face it. Whenever you are ready, go thru the whole thread and you will be on your way to making a decent income on the net. Wish you all the best!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by thewhy: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
I love this brilliant information. I am interested in the online business way of making money. Please update me on the start up procedure proper. My mail is bussy74@gmail.com.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by odimawa(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Am interested...odimawa@yahoo.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by odimawa(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Am interested ...odimawa@yaho.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2013
U are 1 in a milion, part2 of U naija are really hard to see,..am interested although are haven't go through it,..here are my Email: osimuklevel@yahoo.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
@thewhy, Odimawa and Nacosprof, all the information you need are right here on the thread and on freelancer.com help section. I don't have time to attend to everyone personally (I receive lots of mails daily). If I want to do that, I will totally neglect my work. I hope you guys understand. So, try as much as possible to help yourselves. Take time to digest the entire lessons on this thread and feedback from other users and also read freelancer.com help section. All you need to know about freelancer is there. However, if you feel that is not enough for you, I can arrange for one on one coaching but at a FEE. IF YOU NEED PERSONAL COACHING AT A FEE contact me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by adino(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2013
@ Ladywriter
Thanks a million for this thread, you have actually rekindled my hope in pursuing an on-line business. I am into article writing (ezinearticles.com expert writer) though I have not been writing for long now due to the job I had since 2011 which I just quit some months back. I am very good at Internet research, S.E.O, Web Design, web management, content writing. I discovered that I have not been up to date with current trend online which is one of the reason I had to quit the job. When I saw this thread I was really recharged and I had to harvest all your other threads on Nairaland and sent you some mails and requests which are you are yet to answer.
I know how extremely busy you are, believe me I was there before and I am even surprised you still frequent this thread. For me This week is going to start a new progressively busy phase in my life and you are definitely a key part of it.
May God Bless You.

Note: Most of the information on this thread are worth N's and $'s which some crappy internet marketers cannot even offer in their failed paid report.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by adino(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2013
@ ALda
Your contributions here is priceless, Respect. You and Ladywriter are our Oga and Madam at the top, or Madams at the top if you are female.
I will be part of this with annoyance, Please you people should not forget this thread o. See You All At The Top.
God Bless you Too.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Eeeh My people, someone just draw my attention to something this morning and i think everyone should know about it. Sometimes employers tend to discriminate against Nigerians. I faced a lot of that when i was just starting out before I relocated. It is not actually their fault, some of them read stories online about scams from Nigerians and all that, so they tend to trust Nigerians less. But i want to encourage you not to be discouraged or intimidated. Even if an employer write "English natives only" on their project, still place your bid. Some of us are better at writing than native English speaking freelancers. One thing I want to encourage you is to provide quality projects for your clients and avoid shady jobs or scamming people online. Please don't compound problems for people who are coming behind you. Strive to get reviews, lots of it from completed projects and no one will deny you of more jobs. Actually, freelancer.com is a launch pad, i don't expect anyone to stay there for life. You can come across people who will be giving you regular work and that can take you away from there. You can also get ideas, lots of it that God can use to uplift you. So please put integrity first in all you do online. God bless you real good today!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2013
I remember when i was just starting out and was not getting much jobs, one of my mentor ( a Nigerian guy) taught me to always offer a free sample for the client. Did it work? It did like a charm. All I need to do was just to write my bid like " I am a professional article writer. I write interesting, educational and plagiarism free articles, please check your pm for details". In the private mail box, i will just chip in, "Like i said in my bid, i am a professional writer and am ready to give you a sample for free". This can be 200 or 500 words. It works anytime i use it. You can try this out if you have not been getting jobs on freelancer. All the best!

Hmmm, I will like to share a testimony here to the glory of God. One of my proteges here just received her first income from freelancer with her payoneer card in Nigeria here. It gives me great joy to see people making it online! Don't fold your hands, go out there and make it too. I want to hear more testimonies here. The Lord bless you!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hi @adino, i did not see the email you sent. What is your email add?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by adino(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
I sent it to progressbus and hephzyalert (both G-mail), though your post I replied were old posts. My E-mail: seo4dino (it is gmail).
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Pwitikween(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
ladywriter: Great. I will be making posts once or twice a week on how i make money on the internet. It is not something that is difficult. I work on www.freelancer.com and I joined the website about a year ago. It is a free website where everyone can make money in as much as you are not lazy. Although, i joined the website as a freelancer writer, today, i combined research, data entry and typing jobs together as occasion demands. So, whether you can write or not, you can still make money on the website through data entry, research using Google, file conversions, web design, etc. The list is numerous. So, the first thing to do now is to over to www.freelancer.com and get familiar with the site and then check out the projects posted on the website to see what you can do over there, then we can take it from there.
Note: You don't have to pay a dime, it is very free and you get to withdraw your money directly into your Nigeria bank account.
The website is a bit complex, but i am going to try to break it down so that everyone understands. Once, you have a feel of the website, let me know your comments and questions on it. This is an interactive thread, so let's make it lively.
am in
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2013
@Pwitikween, so sorry you came late. We have rounded up the training. You can register on Freelancer.com, then read the thread and the contributions from other freelancers. You can also read the help section on freelancer.com. However, if you need any personal coaching (at a fee), let me know. Wish you all the best!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2013
@ lady writer, the way you have been encouraging is so wonderful. Why will you not be blessed? I have been earning on freelancer and will share my testimony soon.
I have a friend who has ordered for her card close to a month now and rraching the deadline it is supposed to enter, she went to the post office and the acrd isn't there and they are saying the didn't even receive the mail. What will be the next step now. She has contacted payoneer tho and she was told she may try the expedited option where she will have to pay $60 to get the card withing seven days. I am asking because I will soon order mine. What's your advice and how did you do yours. I can't wait to withdraw my money and share my testimony
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2013
She was told to wait till 6th of tember, if the card isn't there, then she can go for the expedited one.they don't even know where the card is, payoneer doesn't have any trace, whether its in Nigeria and so on...
Pls o! I just pray such will not be an issue. Cos ehh! Na wetin person dey wait for o cheesy
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ Megamindmaster, Glad you are making money on Freelancer. Tell your friend to wait till the 6th of September and lets see what happens. It should have come before then. But, make sure you apply for your own through freelancer.com, it is easier that way and make sure you have a traceable address and do it on time. Thumb up for you!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks dear. I have a tracable adress. And I will apply through freelancer. Should I just go ahead and expedite it to be faster? Or just do the normal shipping cos I need it fast and no hassles
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Megamindmaster, if you have the money for the one week stuff, why not? Just be sure the address you are using is ok. You can put in your application as soon as possible to ensure quick delivery. Wish you all the best!
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thanks dear. I guess U didn't expedite yours
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by jaysworld(f): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello all.I want to use this medium to thank God for bringing @Ladywriter my way.I was among the first set of people she introduced Freelancer to on this thread.I am glad to say that as we speak, i have made about 350 dollars on Freelancer since this thread started.I ordered for my payoneer card a month into it, and it arrived a month later to be in Yaba Lagos where i reside.

For those of you that think it is difficult,my words for you will be hang tough and do not be discouraged.Nothing in life comes easy,so you must be ready to work hard.Please feel free to ask questions too.

Thumbs up @ladywriter. May God continue to bless your hussle.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by oluakom(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2013
Hi, thanks so much for help, i ve gone through your thread and beams rays of hope. i just registered with freelancer and will need your help on projects. my user name is olumidetunde, thanks
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Anyman: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
wow.it wuld b bad if I don't comment. saw did post late tanx lady Rita HV gone tru d post wil start Sth wit out delay.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Tolutheo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ladywriter pls is it possible to include a sample as an attachment in the PM of an employer?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ladywriter. i just found out that the first withdrawal with your payoneer card takes 15 days to be processed. shocked i just saw this on their site. did it stay that long with your payoneer card too? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebooks On Programming and Other Fields / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.