Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Have You Eaten Gala Lately - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Eaten Gala Lately (901 Views)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" / Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eaten Gala Lately by afrobaby(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
The popular sausage roll that you can never find missing on Lagos road especially in traffic now has no taste. The beef in the roll is so small that you can hardly notice it, just wondering, has anyone noticed that too?
Re: Have You Eaten Gala Lately by aadetoyin(f): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
The standard reduced long ago so am not surprised bout ur complaint.

People eat it this days cos they don't seem to have a choice.
Re: Have You Eaten Gala Lately by afrobaby(f): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2013
You are right, most times I find myself buying it, not because I like it but cos of this stupid traffic, just always feel like biting something
Re: Have You Eaten Gala Lately by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2013
Buy plantain chips instead. Its safer.

(1) (Reply)

........... / Eat Angelos / Peanut Coating Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.