Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) (4827 Views)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" / 1200 Christmas Chickens Lost To Auto Accident / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Misterpaul(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Have you seen or Eaten the Black chicken from Indonesia?

Everything about this chicken is actually black: plumage, beak, tongue, legs, toe nails, even its meat, bones, and organs! The only thing that isn't black is its blood - though it comes in a very dark shade.
They get their black colouring from a generic trait known as 'fibromelanosis'. I don't know why anyone would want to eat something that's as black as a black hole, but don't ever make the mistake of slaughtering it for a quick snack, because one chicken cost as much as around $2,500!

I never knew I've been eating only "white" chickens all this while..Usually i am not a racist, but i am definitely gonna stick to my white chickens.

lalasticlala Missy B obinoscopy ishilove come and see o.

1 Share

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by aboyaji(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
haba!! Wetin be this one kwa?

Looks like bat

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by excelway(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by OROZONE(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
If you say you can't eat the Indonesian black chicken.. you are a racist!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
If it still taste like chicken why not? Though am not a chicken person but if I have to I wouldn't mind all na chicken meat abi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Obascoetubi: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
na ebola chiken
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by purplesummer(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
They'll jazz people one day angry
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Eyop: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
aboyaji: haba!! Wetin be this one kwa?

Looks like bat
cheesy grin Na chicken abi you no see am for heading?
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na for Asia manpikin go see all manner of oddities shocked
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Eyop: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove: Na for Asia manpikin go see all manner of oddities shocked
Ishi,this one go cure malaria shap shap cheesy grin
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by aboyaji(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin Na chicken abi you no see am for heading?
if i wooz you slap, you go comot from my face. Bat eater. I tell you say i no see the comb and wattle?
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Eyop: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
aboyaji: if i wooz you slap, you go comot from my face. Bat eater. I tell you say i no see the comb and wattle?
You don chop am b4 how u take know say na bat
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by aboyaji(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eyop:
You don chop am b4 how u take know say na bat
under age talk
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Eyop: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
aboyaji: under age talk
Me and you,who's the under age? Well,No point exchanging messages with you smiley
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Misterpaul(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Coldfeet: If it still taste like chicken why not? Though am not a chicken person but if I have to I wouldn't mind all na chicken meat abi?
I have an internet Indonesian friend who told me he has eaten it before and that it tastes just like the normal chicken, but its more expensive than the normal white chicken.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
this thing looks demonic
dygeasy wtf is this
can you deal?
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ladystewie: this thing looks demonic
dygeasy wtf is this
can you deal?

U don start

U wan carry dis matter enter d supernatural

Fowl na fowl, make we leave am like dat

2 Likes

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Dygeasy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ladystewie: this thing looks demonic
dygeasy wtf is this
can you deal?
lol! I thought we both prefer turkey to chicken smiley

Nobody will force us you know smiley
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Emmaesty(f): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ewwww........ Never been this disgusted to see chicken
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
xqz you
watt are u saying
I simply stated it looks demonic ie it looks very scary
dats all. abeg no put words in my mouth oooh... i never implied anything superstitious embarassed
free2ryhme:

U don start

U wan carry dis matter enter d supernatural

Fowl na fowl, make we leave am like dat
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Una dey see fowl una dey give am all kind of names . Make una dey form wetin una no get

How u sure say d chicken wey dem dey sell nvr die by I'm self before dem carry put for fire for the fast food joint
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oya wetin dey demonic about the fowl wey God create

Ladystewie: xqz you
watt are u saying
I simply stated it looks demonic ie it looks very scary
dats all. abeg no put words in my mouth oooh... i never implied anything superstitious embarassed
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
simple English you no understand grin
'LOOKS demonic' is wat i said
read my previous reply again cool
free2ryhme: Oya wetin dey demonic about the fowl wey God create

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
OROZONE: If you say you can't eat the Indonesian black chicken.. you are a racist!

Dude like Seriously? grin
I can't eat that. Agreed, I'm a racist but only to Aves.
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:59am On Sep 16, 2014
It looks demonic is implied statement. As u have implied it you've already label it demonic

Ladystewie: simple English you no understand grin
'LOOKS demonic' is wat i said
read my previous reply again cool
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by chlowi(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
shocked Omo turkey. Sure pass
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2014
I wonder why it is as expensive as that...

Maybe it is medicinal....I think I saw one on tv some months back.....Am not sure if it is the same bird....

But i heard it is medicinal...especially soup made from it....
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by EfemenaXY: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Freaky stuff.

Why on earth is it so...black??! undecided
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
EfemenaXY: Freaky stuff.

Why on earth is it so...black??! undecided

See as the chicken resemble one nairalander sogrin
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by EfemenaXY: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

See as the chicken resemble one nairalander sogrin

Lol!

Who na? cheesy cheesy

Besides, that sort of blackness ain't human, abeg. shocked shocked
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Who na? cheesy cheesy

Besides, that sort of blackness ain't human, abeg. shocked shocked

This is our race manifesting in chicken . Accept it.
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by EfemenaXY: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:
This is our race manifesting in chicken . Accept it.

Abeg, there are different kinds of black.

There is black, and there is black...the latter is more evil than the former. cheesy

Whoever eats that chicken will need 40 days of dry fasting to redeem their soul, and free themselves from nightmares. Evil looking chicken. Black in and out. I bet the heart is black as well... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help To Build A Food Roster / Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt / Disposable Paper Cups With Lids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.