Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? (813 Views)

There Will Be Alot Of Death Through 2go Tomorrow -T.B Joshua / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Dolemite(f): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Answers please? grin

1 Like

Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Osama10(m): 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
One day you might be a boss too. wink
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Swaggot00(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
¤_¤
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: Answers please? grin

You're a non-beleiver so why do you care? undecided
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by UyiIredia(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
It isn't, so far it isn't a habit to fantasize over it. For balance: Do you think it is good for you to think about sleeping with your father ?
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by UyiIredia(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
2buff:

You're a non-beleiver so why do you care? undecided

I smell a rat !
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Dolemite(f): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Guys it's just a joke...

Uyi Iredia: For balance: Do you think it is good for you to think about sleeping with your father ?
EWW, wtf!!
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: Guys it's just a joke...

EWW, wtf!!

Ok. Check your IM
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Dolemite(f): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
That was you? lmao I don't reply mails, talk here!!
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by UyiIredia(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: Guys it's just a joke...

EWW, wtf!!

That was just to show that morality applies to thoughts as much as actions. Sure thoughts allows some level of freedom but it shouldn't be taken too far.
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite: That was you? lmao I don't reply mails, talk here!!

Fine then answer here! You already know the Question
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Image123(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Proverbs 24:9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
gy i think thats sign of mental disorder. Why would you say eyeballs. May b u should visit a psychiatrist to cross check you.
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Dolemite(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
2buff:

Fine then answer here! You already know the Question
I didn't I have a million emails say it here...

Image123: Proverbs 24:9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.
Define foolishness...

olire: gy i think thats sign of mental disorder. Why would you say eyeballs. May b u should visit a psychiatrist to cross check you.
I was joking, this is a response to that MTN cheat topic. grin grin grin
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite:
I didn't I have a million emails say it here...

Eh Search your mailbox. If you can't, no yawa. Leave am.
Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Dolemite(f): 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
2buff:
Leave am.
It's been left a long time ago. grin

1 Like

Re: Thinking About Stabbing Your Boss To Death Through His Eyeballs, Is It A Sin? by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dolemite:

Define foolishness...

check the dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With Rosary Around Her Neck / Are you save / Why Do Most Nigerians Prefer Paying Tithes To Taxes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.